Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Van just my opinion, but get the back fixed soon. It's a real life changer! I got mine in 96. I'm still always sore and have spasms sometimes. But it's way better than before. Even 22 years later. Getter done brother
Oh I will.....but the next month is not a time I can be down and out. AFTER that, it's the top priority. Believe me, I live with this shit, day in day out. There isn't a movement I make where I am not reminded to get it fixed.

African Meltdown Flip Day 2

Here is my next super star starting to stretch her legs under the Spyderx. Letting her go just a touch on the dryer side for one more cycle to get those roots as ramped up as I can before she knows she's flowering. I will give her 2 gallons of rainwater tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. Gonna top dress her tomorrow or the following cycle, I haven't made my mind up yet.

I am looking forward to seeing her flower out. She has a structure that should give some really nice big colas. Should be fun with her and the BCP in there flowering together!

Black Cherry Punch Flip Day 24, Day 14 With Hairs

I am really looking forward to harvesting the Tangie so I can clear more room for this girl. I have her kind of curled up in the back corner and I can tell that she is looking forward to spreading her limbs! I am chopping the Tangie down on Thursday so we will get to see what she looks like when I let her loose. I will do a little bit of a defoliation on her at that point.

We gave her a gallon and half of rain water tonight and I can tell she is starting to pick up her drinking. She will likely be down ever other day waterings here in a week. She is frosting up nicely and looks like she is going to be a very frosty girl. We are feeling pretty good about her yield at this point.

Bonus Update

Cobbed up some of the Gorilla Glue Auto and have dubbed them Gorilla Turds. They are in their 1 week fermentation stage, starting day 2.

Will likely have a test nug or three of the Gorilla Glue to try on harvest night of the Tangie.

Sweet mother of cannabis they look good. Look at that poor tangie, flopping all over the place like a seal lol. Bet it smells better though :rofl:
Keep it up you two, loving the show you guys are putting on :thumb:
Thanks brother...things are rolling along well. Hopefully the weather will settle into something manageable.

Looking great as always!!
The BCP looks amazing with all those fluffy buds pumping out pistils. It's stacking up nicely. And every time you post pics of the Meltdown it reminds me I need more pipe cleaners! That one is gonna be stretchy.
BCP is crawling with pistils .... gonna be massive buds ....can tell already
Thanks guys, its turning it one impressive girl!! Smells are so unique!

Amherst Sour Diesel Veg Day 30

We topped this girl a few days ago and she is finally starting to grow aggressively. Still haven't watered her again and will likely give her another hand full of days. Gotta get them roots the way we want em!

Haven't broken out any pipe cleaners yet. Trying to get a feel for what I want to do with this one.

Hawaiian Mayan Gold Veg Day 111

Still slow growing this one. Though I would up pot her this weekend but seems like I can get another week out of here in this pot and then up pot on Friday. No room for her upstairs for a couple more weeks still. Gave her a foliar yesterday and a drink of rain water She's ready to be turned loose!

Back
Top Bottom