IMAG13063.jpg

Beautiful healthy plants, Chief - love this picture, like a little forest in there. +rep if I can.

Oh, and you and Alaskan1 are sure making me want to grow out some of my Pre-98 Bubba Kush seeds. They've been burning a hole in my seed container already, but I put them on hold while I did a Sativa run or two. Man that nug looked and sounded yummy!

IMAG13063.jpg

Beautiful healthy plants, Chief - love this picture, like a little forest in there. +rep if I can.

Oh, and you and Alaskan1 are sure making me want to grow out some of my Pre-98 Bubba Kush seeds. They've been burning a hole in my seed container already, but I put them on hold while I did a Sativa run or two. Man that nug looked and sounded yummy!

One pipe full was enough to send me to outer space...........and asleep! Very high in CBD. (so I'm told)
Chief has some really good looking plants, I mean they bad girls are healthy let me tell ya. I went over those plants pretty damn well looking for clone material and I felt bad taking clones because damn near everywhere you looked there was a pistal. This kid knows how to grow!

Hey Chief............if I need lighters or papers I know where to go lol

I know, huh? I had enough for 10 lifetimes since I mostly vaporize. Nice product though, and what a cool prize! I gave away a bunch to someone who could use them, but even what I have left will last me forever. I'm extremely grateful (don't get me wrong).

Sorry I just realized I wasn't subbed 'til now, but I'd like to hang out and watch you grow some of those amazing nugs you keep posting in the contests. :)

Hope you don't mind me drooling along, I mean, following along. :yummy:

:popcorn:

Xlr8 you may not have ever subbed yet but i already feel like i know ya lol. i see you in tons of journals and i see you help alot of people. i've known your name since i started this site and your more than welcome to drop in any time you get the chance.

BUST THAT SUCKER OUT!!! that pre 98 bubba is the real deal holyfield. yea alaskan1's son got some REAL good Bubba that was some sleeper. I been doing my own strain reviews in my journal for a while now and when ever i get my hands on some good stuff i post pics and give a smoke report.. i posted a few smoke reports in the "strain reviews" section a couple weeks back for my first time. i have alot of fun smoking and judging weed (who the hell doesnt lol)

Yeah chief! your killing those buckets. your gonna hit some good numbers with thos bad girls like alaskan1 said.

great job. I would plus rep you but not sure if I can yet!

i hope i can get some good numbers. i really need to upgrade to another 400 watter but it will probably be another week untill i can get in touch with my buddy whos offering to meet me to do a trade off.

been meaning to tell you also shotta that im diggin the new avie you put up..loved the bob marly one but that one kicks ass:high-five:

Who ever said the rain forest was disappearing was wrong. They just moved it into your closet. Those plants look wonderful can't wait to see them full of some buds. Those should help you get through some of the papers.

haha thanx, i cant wait to see them with buds either! these plants will help me put a dent into those papers. welcome to my journal McPuffin glad to have ya on board. im going to have to check out your scrogged purple erkle very soon!

Hope you guys have time for another on of my strain reviews. I got my hands on some really EXOTIC lookin Blackberry OG Kush (not the same strain as my NOTM feb12 "BlackBerry") this one is blackberry crossed with OG kush

IMAG13282.jpg
IMAG13262.jpg
IMAG13291.jpg

Appearance: this weed is hard to smoke because it is such a rare and exotic color to me. this weed is a base of light green then gets darker progressively as you scan the bud. on the top of all the light greens and dark greens shows the most unique of redish/purple stripes coming off the bud that makes me wonder how it turned out like this. theres a few blemishes of bluish/purple scattered around but nothing sticks out like the redish/purple

Taste: the taste is fruity tasting but not blackberry. i'm getting a blueberry type of taste or maybe even pomegranite but the flavor is unique. i couldnt have expected any more or less from this plant. the taste is a pleasant one

Potency: I've had A LOT of Blackberry in my time probably one of the more common buds for me to get my hands on since i pick some up 3-4 times a month from different places, but this kind is the 2nd most potent BB i've had and in my opinion a little better looking than the others. this is some KILL for sure it will lay you down and rock you to sleep but its a progressive feeling. not an immediate K.O like my Caviar, or last months NOTM winner blackberry. 9.0/10.0 GREAT bud.

hope you guys enjoyed another smoke report by chief:high-five:

WTF?! I've been seeing nug after nug from you in NOTM and you only seem to get amazing looking weed. I was going to enter this month but your blackberry was too tough to compete with so i just decided not to lol.

Are you entering this blackberry og in next month? BRO, when are you going to give us a chance in NOTM? Dont want to sound like im complaining lol you have an amazing journal going here keep up the spectacular job friend.

WTF?! I've been seeing nug after nug from you in NOTM and you only seem to get amazing looking weed. I was going to enter this month but your blackberry was too tough to compete with so i just decided not to lol.

Are you entering this blackberry og in next month? BRO, when are you going to give us a chance in NOTM? Dont want to sound like im complaining lol you have an amazing journal going here keep up the spectacular job friend.

lol i entered caviar this month BB was last month.

i wanted to enter this BB-OG-K sometime soon, maybe after i entered my grape ape i got earlier this month,but by you mentioning it you got me thinking. if you would like a better chance at winning and if you would prefer me not to enter i think i can do that. if i win this month it would be 2 times in a row BUT my main goal is to win Nug of the Year and the more months i win the more positions i secure for the prize in NOTY.

lol H.S if you wanna enter your nug i'll bow out next month if i win this month:Namaste:

im suprised it `isnt as potent as it looks. that nug is covered in sugar.

Nice report!

oops didnt mean to under sell the nug lol. i should have left out the comparisons since i was accidentially comparing it to the best weed i've smoked.. this stuff is potent. it couch locked me but just a little milder than the recent buds i've smoked.

I ran into some local stuff that was all resin, you could hardly get it to burn without a fire under it. Potency was OK but not stellar, and it was all about good dreams. About the odor issue I have had White Widow be so strong smelling that I had to shut it down in veg. I have crossed it with a couple of low odor strains but I haven't got the original WW strength to match the lower odor yet.

Back
Top Bottom