The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Friday night accessories: Premium Lemon Paki and Gorilla Glue #4 sugar leaf joints. The big one will usually get 6-8 people to tap out before it's 2/3 gone.

I'll try to get an even 3 grams for the 4th.
IMG_96436.jpg

IMG_96475.JPG
IMG_96454.JPG

Sugar leaf joints! This post made my day! Damn Doc now those two strains in joint form from sugar leaves...whomever you smoke with you better grab their keys!

My small contribution to "The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016". Have a happy and safe weekend mates!:passitleft: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC019456.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

HOT Water in the water pipe = WIN!!!

Learn something every day.

Let me share something I learned wandering the internet today. I stumbled onto a conversation with a couple of gentlemen running a business in CO that produces live resin extractions. Guess where the highest concentration of the most potent oil is?

Popcorn buds and sugar leaves.

Think about that for a minute. Think about the time we put into eliminating popcorn buds. It's the pocorn buds and the sugar leaves that we should be cultivating. Sugar leaves. Doc Bud's known that all along. :laughtwo:

Yup. Thanks Sue!

I also have been enjoying hot water in the bong for many years.

Sugar leaves is where it' at!

Sugar leaf joints! This post made my day! Damn Doc now those two strains in joint form from sugar leaves...whomever you smoke with you better grab their keys!

So far, my wife and I have smoked 2 of those large ones today. Going for Thai massage in an hour. :Namaste:

Tomorrow, I'll have perfect sugar leaves for rolling. They were just a bit too moist this morning. I can smoke whatever I grow. It's all pretty good, the flowers always produce a gasp or expletive upon first sight, blah, blah, blah.

I reserve the sugar leaves and popcorn buds for myself. For years now, that's my personal choice and it's also how most people get introduced to my produce.

Let's celebrate our Independence to leave sugar leaves on buds, and buds on stems and have that be the new normal for connoisseur cannabis culture!

So far, my wife and I have smoked 2 of those large ones today. Going for Thai massage in an hour. :Namaste:

Tomorrow, I'll have perfect sugar leaves for rolling. They were just a bit too moist this morning. I can smoke whatever I grow. It's all pretty good, the flowers always produce a gasp or expletive upon first sight, blah, blah, blah.

I reserve the sugar leaves and popcorn buds for myself. For years now, that's my personal choice and it's also how most people get introduced to my produce.

Let's celebrate our Independence to leave sugar leaves on buds, and buds on stems and have that be the new normal for connoisseur cannabis culture!

Gave a guy a bud the other day and he had the nerve to say "lazy trimmer huh?"
I then asked him to point out which leaf of the huckleberry Kush should be removed.
He said "O.K. You have a point."

I refuse to bow to the manicure freaks. Some like it bald. Some like a lil fuzz. Give me a full bushy bud every time. They protect the buds in the jar too. Cushion for the smushin.

I then asked him to point out which leaf of the huckleberry Kush should be removed.

I refuse to bow to the manicure freaks. Some like it bald. Some like a lil fuzz. Give me a full bushy bud every time. They protect the buds in the jar too. Cushion for the smushin.

Oh yeah. 100%. And I'll take mine on the stem. I'd like to know if it was dead purple hydro stems or bright green organic ones.

My small contribution to "The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016". Have a happy and safe weekend mates!:passitleft: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC019456.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Just beautiful. *sigh* I missed your greenhouses.

:laugh:
<snort/yawn> Hey...who took my cookie ?! It was right here on my plate when I closed my eyes. :yikes:
I think I've been hoodwinked ! Roscoe! Roscoe! Come here boy, let me smell your breath. Did you eat my cookie?

As soon as I met Doc I stopped trimming the sugar leaves off. I counsel growers about it all the time. If we keep it up it'll become the new norm, just like budwashing. :battingeyelashes:

So envious of you and Rifleman!

Your day will come. It took more getting used to than I imagined. A lifetime of being productive in the workplace was replaced with keeping my husband alive. When he died my whole world had to be redefined, but I was left with a pension that allowed me to retire. I'm not rich by any means :laughtwo: but I'm comfortable and it gave me a level of freedom I'd never known. What did I do with that freedom? I ended up here studying my tail off. :laughtwo: Best retirement plan ever. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome to the party girl. :hug:

Trimmming..... Trimmming.....Trimming along... Hey everyone! stopped in while trimming to say hello and smoke with everyone... Have a fat bowl of tangie topped with finger/scissor hash from my trim... Delicious :) 5 plants done, 3 to go!

speaking of trim, while trimming this time I left a lot of the sugar leaf on, and only cut off the parts that didn't really host any trichomes, and after the buds are dry I will come back and close trim/manicure. and keep all the close trim for either a topical or edibles :)

IMG_20160702_200005.jpg
IMG_20160702_195945.jpg
IMG_20160702_200023.jpg
IMG_20160702_200028.jpg
IMG_20160702_200103.jpg

Smart move Icemud. :high-five: Great-looking harvest. You should've called me. :laughtwo:

I whipped up some THC capsules to get the day started right.

image14188.jpeg

They're a combination of five different strains. It was little bits I had laying around for smoking. I tossed them all together to make these. They should hit hard and fast. Be responsible and start with one. Or two.

Ok, you can start with three, but no driving. :straightface: You'll have to give Shiggity your keys. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Icemud, I'm doing the same as you. There is so much sugar on the Custard Cream buds that I'm just leaving them to hang as is and they will go into a paper bag today. They don't have to be pretty for anyone and I want as much of the trichome action as I can get.

I sampled some Blue Dream last night, it was niiiiiiice. Can't wait to see what it's like when it's completely cured. Woo Hoo!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom