TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Welcome boet! Always a little nervous when a saffa subs up. LOL! Crazy hey? Just a little paranoia bud. ;)

My thinking is that it is only a matter of time when its legal in SA and I don't want to play catch up when that happens.

Enjoy your stay here bud. Some awesome members and growers here. Shoot if you have any questions.
Haha I'm definitely a long way behind you . got a lot to learn and experience still! Best hobby one could ask for though :D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha I'm definitely a long way behind you . got a lot to learn and experience still! Best hobby one could ask for though :D

And I will most definitely enjoy my stay here in your journal. Was speaking to Pat about how we are both keen to watch this journal progress, think I will learn a lot from you :)

Thanks for the kind words bud. :thumb:

I agree... best hobby ever. I've been at it for a few years now, and the passion is still as strong as ever. It just needs to be legalized now. Seems to be heading in that direction though.

It will be about 2 or 3 weeks before I get to pop my seeds though. Need to build that room first.

Finally, an update.

Just 2 photos for now.

A pic of all my equipment, safely delivered and accounted for.

20170127_130347.jpg

And here is the floor space I will be working with. Room should be just about done end of next week.

20170202_092100.jpg

Bloody hell blaze, massive mate. Good shit..

Living the dream brother. Measure twice, cut once lol. :cheer:

I'm staying far away from any tools. My DIY skills are legendary for their absence. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Getting close now bro, cant wait :) i bet you are hanging to get some girls in, will be great to see you back up and running :thumb:

Yeah, very close. It's making me antsy. LOL! Got 12 seeds to pop. I need to get this show on the road.

Thanks my man!

Good luck with this one blaze.looks like you got a plan and i have no doubt you will nail this.you are probably one the best around and looking forward to learn from you.you strain choice is spot on and your knowledge is even better.hip hip horay

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Good luck with this one blaze.looks like you got a plan and i have no doubt you will nail this.you are probably one the best around and looking forward to learn from you.you strain choice is spot on and your knowledge is even better.hip hip horay

Sent from my GT-I9500 using 420

Thanks for the kind words bud. Let's hope I live up to expectations. I know the Krypt and Exodus Kush. I'm quite excited about that Lemon Skunk though. I've heard good things, and who doesn't like a high yielding, sativa dom, lemony skunk.

So... plan B... I will be cracking beans this weekend. Can't keep waiting for this room build to finish. I've seen housing complexes go up quicker than this one simple room. Not what I wanted to do, but I have to roll with the punches. So I will start the plants in a tent, and then move them to the room once it's done. Who the fuck knows when that will be.

Back
Top Bottom