THsea Grows Indoors Soil

You focus on feeling better my friend! Thanks for listening to my crazy little ideas! Just finished measuring it all out... Really shouldn't cost much more than $50 to do... But I guess that depends. If I use wood I gotta finish it.. If I use poles, I'll need them in some sort of support at the base... I think I'd rather use wood. Think we've got stuff to cover it in the garage here.

Man, its so nice to know I won't have to dish out the money (i dont have) for the tent just yet... And it will take away a lot of anxiety.. :) Have a good one folks!

EDIT! tomorrow will be a tough day! gonna do something i try never to do...

Gonna go a full day without smoking. Wish me luck!
And shut up OMM!

Thats preemptive for the "you won't make it two seconds past waking up!"

OK! OK! I guess I do resemble that remark, Buddy! :high-five:

Actually I hope you make though a day without a smoke. I will warn you the you'll see things a bit differently. Who I am? What's this place? Everything looks unreal. There's no glitter. My mind feels like mush! Why do I hurt all over? :smokin:

I like your friend's idea....glad you have some of the things you need already. Could you drive the poles in the soil? That may work. I think your plants would love it!

After our quick phone call, I did go to sleep. Still trying to wake up. I have a sleep hangover. :popcorn:

hmm looking at your last little icon there with the popcorn omm making me hungry i think i have a bar of chocolate right here yumm...........

No wake&bake? Blasphemy!!

It usually is to me!

When I own my own place... First thing I'll do when I wake up is lite up a morning joint! :love:

OK! OK! I guess I do resemble that remark, Buddy! :high-five:

Actually I hope you make though a day without a smoke. I will warn you the you'll see things a bit differently. Who I am? What's this place? Everything looks unreal. There's no glitter. My mind feels like mush! Why do I hurt all over? :smokin:

I like your friend's idea....glad you have some of the things you need already. Could you drive the poles in the soil? That may work. I think your plants would love it!

After our quick phone call, I did go to sleep. Still trying to wake up. I have a sleep hangover. :popcorn:

I hope your feeling better buddy!! Maybe everything will glitter when I'm sober? It doesn't when I smoke.. I know you ain't smoking anything different than I am! ;)

Haha, have a smoke! Make your rounds! I know your busy on this site, gotta help out da ohana! Gotta Malama Aina brah.:cheer:

hmm looking at your last little icon there with the popcorn omm making me hungry i think i have a bar of chocolate right here yumm...........

Oh my, if thats dark chocolate, I hope you brought enough to share with THme! If not, I didn't want it anyway. :morenutes:

A good sativa makes things sparkle for me. :Namaste:

Haha! Good that one of us has a sativa going then!! :) Hopefully ASHaze comes out decent... By the way, OMM... The cutting pulled through! I really didn't think it would.

Sparkle and pretty colors.....:cheer:

:high-five:

The girls are looking fine my friends... Once I get a new bag of soil the Dr.Grinspoon will be repot... I bet it can't wait for more room in the roots! It certainly is a fine sativa specimen. The ones outdoors aren't really showing sites as fast as I thought they would.. But its fine, as long as they don't hermie!

I say we all spark one at 4:20 am and again at 4:20 pm....I seriously wanna know what ya smoking on if you see glitter or sparkly. If Sativas do that then I can't wait to clone my big bang, I think that's the sativa or is it the lemon skunk?

DUDE!! I got reply 420!!! THsea Grows Indoors Soil:cheer:LOL! and it was the one about no waking and baking.

:high-five: That means you win! Not sure what! Probably satisfaction! :)

I say we all spark one at 4:20 am and again at 4:20 pm....I seriously wanna know what ya smoking on if you see glitter or sparkly. If Sativas do that then I can't wait to clone my big bang, I think that's the sativa or is it the lemon skunk?

Waking up at 4:20 is asking a lot! ;) Maybe I'll stay up til 4:20am your time! I'll definitely light up for the PM... And maybe all day.

Now these are questions I can help with!
Big Bang... Skunk #1 x Northern Lights x El Niño

Lemon skunk is just a bred out skunk#1 pheno (if its DNA's, if its GHS, its that x a pakistan indica).... So to answer the question, maybe!... That doesn't really say much interms of "feel" though... when its ~ 50/50... Church is a hybrid, but feels all indica to me!

Pure sativa's are nice, like OMM said. A really nice one makes colors and light seem more vibrant to me... Down side is they can be tall, and usually have long flowering times.

Dr. Grinspoon will be a beast outdoors, it would make me all kinds of happy to have a 10 foot plant!

Waking up at 4:20 is asking a lot! Maybe I'll stay up til 4:20am your time! I'll definitely light up for the PM... And maybe all day.

I keep forgetting where you are, what's the time diff on the island? Oops, my bad, I think everyone is night owls like me. But I am with ya for toking all day, trying to get with my FNC (friendly neighborhood connect) so I can do that.

Now these are questions I can help with!
Big Bang... Skunk #1 x Northern Lights x El Niño

Lemon skunk is just a bred out skunk#1 pheno (if its DNA's, if its GHS, its that x a pakistan indica).... So to answer the question, maybe!... That doesn't really say much interms of "feel" though... when its ~ 50/50... Church is a hybrid, but feels all indica to me!

Yep, you're on point with my lemon skunk, that is where I got it from. But a question, Skunk #1 means what exactly? It was the original skunk? I am still sad that I can't get my precious little hands on some Church.

I keep forgetting where you are, what's the time diff on the island? Oops, my bad, I think everyone is night owls like me. But I am with ya for toking all day, trying to get with my FNC (friendly neighborhood connect) so I can do that.

Yep, you're on point with my lemon skunk, that is where I got it from. But a question, Skunk #1 means what exactly? It was the original skunk? I am still sad that I can't get my precious little hands on some Church.

Whoa! Me too! I can't wait til I'm my own FNC :)... Man, I wish there were dispensaries here. I'd go get some hashish! The only hash around here now is only so-so. A few years back we had some Afgani Black coming in... I smoked nothing but that for like three months. I even passed on some of my usual favorite smokes like afgooey, apricot kush, and some of the other fruity things that are so common on the islands.

Skunk#1... If I remember correctly is like.. afgan x mexican x columbian... So two parts sativa, one part indica.

Yea! You won't be disappointed with The Church once its back in stock! I'm keeping my cutting of it, if mine is as good as I remember OMM's being... That cutting will be lathered with Kona Coffee pollen!

Just watered the outdoor gals... :) The ASHaze is starting to uncurl.. Life is good.

Hey Queen :high-five:

Folks have already answered your question,,,,,so all yours are crosses.
A pure sativa is very psychedelic to me....like something else I used to do.

Problem is sativas take forever to grow. :smokin:

For sure I'm a night owl.....always have been!

Hey Queen :high-five:

Folks have already answered your question,,,,,so all yours are crosses.
A pure sativa is very psychedelic to me....like something else I used to do.

Problem is sativas take forever to grow. :smokin:

For sure I'm a night owl.....always have been!

:cheer: i'll be looking for those pictures OMM! :)

I'm a... day owl? Wait no.. don't owls hang at night anyway? I'm a Pueo!

I'll prolly have to wait a long time to get smoke.. But I will have some for tomorrow! Woohoo!

Hopefully I'll get my tires all worked on tomorrow... Then I can stop by next week. Part of me still doesn't believe the bubblicious is good now!!!! But your standards are pretty high too, so its gotta be!

:cheer: Happy 420 Everybody! :cheer:

I will do pictures later.. :) Got some smoke! Some decent Kush, and some of.. weird hash. It's of good potency, but its hard to smoke and harsh. So its a happy 420 over here!

My girls look crazy, the ASHaze looks halfway decent now! The others are ridiculous, The Church is a friggen bush!!.. The darn PE is nice, but not a lot of tops... They will be big ass tops though. One that I should have FIM'ed the shit outta... Then again, the area I did FIM... I think I'll have to LST, they might be too close. I'll try to show it in the pics. :)

Happy 4/20 Thsea! Haven't been on the site in a long while so I'll need to catch up but man, it appears your skills are maturing. Really hope things are good for you and OMM ... I can feel and smell the tradewinds right now.

May your health be well and favor follow your endeavors.

munki

Happy 4/20 Thsea! Haven't been on the site in a long while so I'll need to catch up but man, it appears your skills are maturing. Really hope things are good for you and OMM ... I can feel and smell the tradewinds right now.

May your health be well and favor follow your endeavors.

munki

Hey man! Thanks for saying so, trying to be as "hands off" as possible while still giving daily attention. :) My goal is to at least not be the one that kills them if they die! Nutes are light, OC+ and light feeding with every watering.

I hope all is well for you and your gal! :high-five: Happy 420!

Pictures in next post.

Okay! our 4/20 picture update!

The three outdoor girls... Left to right: The Church, Pineapple Express and Arjan's Strawberry Haze... Then Top views of each in the same order.
IMG_069911.JPG

IMG_070013.JPG

IMG_070115.JPG

IMG_070216.JPG

Dr. Grinspoon, then ontop the Kauai Electric and below Kona Coffee#1

IMG_070314.JPG

Cuttings... You know, for baby making later.

IMG_070416.JPG

Lastly, Kona Coffee #1, 2 and #2.

IMG_070515.JPG

Hope you like the pictures! :) I'm gonna go smoke another bowl.

Back
Top Bottom