UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

a little braiding of the mj plant never hurt one of em,, pretty sure,, gives me an idea,, cheers l.a.

Just a quick picture update. I started training a few limbs back toward the center to fill in the dead space.

image21466.jpg

that just looks like so much fun,, what a fine plant,, great stuff dan,, cheers

I agree if your space is limited and your growing a small number of plants this is the way to go. In my situation it's a Lil too big to do this. I tried though. And have a mutated flux in bloom. Lol.

All this patience and hands on training will make you a great grower in the end. Keep it up man, you're doing great work and might inspire me to try a flux!

Looks good friend. You pick up knowledge well. Keep it up

So, she will be ready for a watering tomorrow and I think before the next watering I will start letting her go vertical in preparation for flowering. She looks ready to me and I know damn well that I am. lol. I have been defoling a little less so that she isn't as stressed and promotes some more growth. Flux arms are basically to the edge of the pot, so the timing is good. ..I think

nice to move on to the next step,, progress pretty fast now i bet.. they just wanna grow,, i say let em,, cheers dan,, great stuff

Thank you for the help you gave me today UltraDan, I got my GEEK on and fixed my signature.

Oh Ya, Subscribed and will be reading your journal from the beginning.

watered tonight with 2/3 strength feed. (2tsp of Big Bloom and Grow Big) Next watering I will flush with Sledgehammer and give a light feeding hopefully before switching to 12/12 shortly after. Starting the vertical growth!!

Question for Light Addict - Do I continue to defol hard while it is going vertical? Or just let its do its thing?

image21665.jpg

i am going to butt in on your l.a. q if i might,, but i know i would leave the leaves on for a bit,, let er re energize before the flip. beauty plant,, i want it. nothing wrong with leafing up now, that i can think of,, no leaves are going to get in anyones way there,, and,,

it will look AWESOME,,,,,,,,:goodjob:

wow Dan, she looks beautiful.
i want one of those caterpillars as well now. ;) you really made my mouth water for a bit. :)

:goodjob:

What Veg day was the pic taken?

Thanks man! She is a beaut!! Let's hope I don't eff anything up. Lol.

This was taken tonight, so 73 days from seed

Thanks man! She is a beaut!! Let's hope I don't eff anything up. Lol.

This was taken tonight, so 73 days from seed

judging by how she is doing you seem to get along pretty well so i wouldnt worry at all :)

Whats the diameter of the pot?
In case you mentioned it anywhere, i apologize, but im a bit too lazy right now to look it up.. hehe

Back
Top Bottom