Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

yeah look it
i snapped a limb (i assume it was me) the other day didnt see it at the time, until must have been a day later was already healing up nice and knuckling lol love a bit of duck tape.

Good job on the supercropping-Looks good in there!:goodjob:
And congrats on the "bun in the oven"...:welldone:I know you don't get all the credit-Kudos to Mrs. Vet also !

Blast from the past. Look like a boy that borrowed his Dad's uniform. I was 22, a husband, a father & on my 3rd operational deployment.
20190626_222206.jpg

Lmbo!! You flew them and I jumped out of them! I was 82nd Airborne. Jumped out of y'all 'a balloons too in Edinburgh.
No piloting for me. I was a Weapons technician. Did 10 sports jumps and worked on an airborne unit but everytime they ran a pre para course I was away on ranges or another course.

So it looks like the Candy Kush has stopped stretching. She's doing okay. After a slow start the Cream Mandarine went bonkers in the stretch. She's being quite difficult to manage now. Tonight I plan on making my own vape liquid with some of the Blueberry.

Oh and it does look like the CK is showing some signs of heat/light stress. Top leaves are tacoing slightly. I'll keep a close eye on it. I don't want to, but I may have to dim the lights a bit. My thought is better do that and have a lower yield than a harvest of burnt and bleached flowers. Think it's the only option at this point really.

They're both close enough to the light that dimming it a bit shouldn't hurt the yield much-like you said -better a little less than a little more ,but burnt....
Tonight I plan on making my own vape liquid with some of the Blueberry.
Be careful with that stuff-my son made some,so I took about 3 small hits,just to kind of taste it-
I got sooooo baked- fortunately I didn't have anything I had to do for the next two hours-my ass was pretty much welded to the couch....

They're both close enough to the light that dimming it a bit shouldn't hurt the yield much-like you said -better a little less than a little more ,but burnt....

Be careful with that stuff-my son made some,so I took about 3 small hits,just to kind of taste it-
I got sooooo baked- fortunately I didn't have anything I had to do for the next two hours-my ass was pretty much welded to the couch....
Glad you agree mate. Ha ha well if mine turns out that potent I'll be happy.

Hopefully the CM stops stretching soon-you're at apx. day 18,mine stopped at day 20-
but I don't know if that's standard time for the stretch or not.
You're doing a good job keeping up with them...2 more days and you might be home free!

Back
Top Bottom