VG & InTheShed Are Darin' To Grow Varin From Weed Seeds Express

can be counted on to roll through with occasional supportive or smarmy comments.
if froggy was around he would have an expression about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've got a friend with Type 1 and another with Type 2 and I'll be giving them both bud to try after harvest. I'm not sure how to know if it's helpful, but I'm hoping they notice a difference in their daily lives having it on hand.

my mom is type 1. been on insulin since childhood. my dad is sorta type 2 recently age acquired. which is odd as he is not over weight.

both use cbd pills daily. at about 2 -3. dad also supplements with thc pills i gave him. he takes them at dinner as a sleep aid and pain deterrent . both report a better control with the cbd pills than without. there is less variance in blood sugar
levels.

edit : this is not to suggest they suspended treating it. my mom still is on a daily insulin injection pump, and my dad takes pills. they just have to adjust their levels less with the cbd pills.

Rarin' to watch VG & Shed Darin to grow Varin! :ganjamon:

I'm here to learn and I was wanting a new grow journal to follow so this fits both aspects. And, of course, I have huge respect for both growers so following along will be a pleasure. :hug:

Sorry I'm late, the traffic getting here was pretty bad. :cool:

Oh, I guess that's okay then. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I passed out watching TV right after I ate. I may have overexerted myself yesterday.
Looks like an epic grow in the works! Need to get me some of these seeds. Good Luck with the grow :hookah:
Hey Vegan4life
Welcome to our joint grow.
I hope you find it fun and informative.

Highya VG, ITS,

Congratulations on starting the much anticipated THCV strain, Dougs Varin! Sounds like a fascinating strain. I know you two will do a great job. Looking forward to the trip, and the end results!! Happy Smokin'
It's always a pleasure to have you along.:green_heart:

I don’t want to miss this it should be epic.
:rollit:
Good to see you Nev.
Thanks for following.
can be counted on to roll through with occasional supportive or smarmy comments.
if froggy was around he would have an expression about it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I would expect no less from you, Bluter.:laughtwo:
I still have Mr.Froggy. He's hanging in my living room.

Nothing like a joint effort! This is fun already! So who doesn't feel good when their blood sugar level is steady? I do I do! :ciao: !
Morning Stone:love:
I do too! I should probably stop eating the Halloween candy for breakfast..
Glad you could make it!
Rarin' to watch VG & Shed Darin to grow Varin! :ganjamon:
Glad you found us.
It should be a fun grow. I'm pretty excited to try the Varin.
The waiting is the hardest part.
Woo hoo...gonna be a hell of a ride!
Highya Tim.
Glad you could tag along.:passitleft:
VG & Shed growing together……I’m IN!
Big D!
Hope you're well. Thanks for checking out our Varin grow.
I'm here to learn and I was wanting a new grow journal to follow so this fits both aspects. And, of course, I have huge respect for both growers so following along will be a pleasure. :hug:
Hey HG.
Glad to see you. Thank you for the kind words.
Also...I love hugs! :hug:
Sorry I'm late, the traffic getting here was pretty bad. :cool:
Howdy Beez!
Glad that you showed up safely.:love:

I passed out watching TV right after I ate. I may have overexerted myself yesterday.
Seems fair. Thanks for doing all the quoting this morning! Always do a joint grow with someone in an earlier time zone...that's my motto. :high-five:
You both have such a huge following that I'll never be able to keep up. Good luck to you both! I expect nothing but the best from ya's.
Oh good, I get MrS! Nice to have you here, and once the early hubub dies down you shouldn't have too much trouble keeping up. Unless of course VG sees something off-color about her leaves. Then all bets are off!

You both have such a huge following that I'll never be able to keep up. Good luck to you both! I expect nothing but the best from ya's.
:kiss: Lub you!
Unless of course VG sees something off-color about her leaves. Then all bets are off!
Am I too anal about my plants?
I thought that I came a long way in the last three years.
You can hardly even notice my neurosis some days.

The word "too" is doing a lot of work there. No, you are the perfect amount of anal. :high-five:

Okay good...you have progressed from too anal to the perfect amount of anal. :welldone:

We're in for the long haul. :hug:
Perfectly anal...
Buttercup would be so proud and probably more than a little turned on.

2 Great growers, rare seeds, and anal...now that's a well rounded journal!
Best of luck to you both, not that you'll need it!

We made off-topic before page three!
This is gonna go great!!!
2 Great growers, rare seeds, and anal...now that's a well rounded journal!
Best of luck to you both, not that you'll need it!
Thanks for comin darlin'.
It's a pleasure to have you here with us.

I am assuming you will both be growing Indoors? From what I read these plants are Sativa and can grow over 5' tall, interested to see how you can keep height in check for growing indoors. The past couple of times that I grew hybrids indoors, that first three weeks flower stretch was a battle.

Also the whole reason that I am Vegan is because I am type 2 diabetic. I've been battling my blood sugar for 20 years, Five years ago Dr wanted me to start insulin and take other drugs for neuropathy, I refused them and made my own lifestyle changes... I was not able to get good control of my blood sugar until I became Vegan five years ago, I also started vaping weed at night about the same time (I took a 28 year hiatus from smoking weed to have children and raise my family). My blood sugar numbers always have room for improvement, I am curious if THCV would make a difference???...
:hookah:

made my own lifestyle changes... I was not able to get good control of my blood sugar until I became Vegan five years ago,
Well done on taking control and having the willpower to do that Vegan!
I am assuming you will both be growing Indoors?
VG will be, but I grow outdoors and in. Every morning my plants come out of the shed or house and into the sun. Every night they get moved back indoors, either for more light (to keep them in veg) or for 12 hours of darkness (for the flipped ones). That way I get the benefit of sunlit plants but I'm not restricted to one grow a year.

So every one of my plants needs to be able to get picked up and carried through a door with minimal damage, all the way to harvest.
these plants are Sativa and can grow over 5' tall
5' in my arms will most definitely not fit through a door! I plan to train it pretty much like I do most of my plants, but if this one starts giving me the business I will need to make sure it knows who's boss a little earlier than usual. :)

Back
Top Bottom