piccys...
IMAG17431.jpg

IMAG17373.jpg

IMAG17411.jpg

IMAG17402.jpg

Start with the pics hey...
IMAG18222.jpg

IMAG18271.jpg

Ok things aren't all bad. Ive put the maph down to stress induced, Ive found a few more nanas but not enough to concern me too much. Next run I will continue with the clones from these girls, mainly due to not having many other options and hopefully have a maph free run if not then that will be the end of this strain.
It seems that these girls are going to run out till about the 9 week mark and I just checked back on my last run and they did too.

ok so I ended up pretty impressed with this grow. I don't think it will be a huge weigh in but not the disaster i was thinking it was at a few stages there. and so far not a bad smoke I will give final takings once the whole lot is dry. This is pretty much the last pic update for this grow so here we go.
IMAG18531.jpg

IMAG18582.jpg

IMAG18622.jpg

IMAG1865.jpg

IMAG18711.jpg

IMAG18901.jpg

Mrs voodoo loves her new bling!
IMAG19041.jpg

This is the weeping willow, literally, I chopped almost all the green off and left it in the system for a week while the others matured a little more and this thing decided it was going to become a water feature and kept pumping water out of its stems for the rest of the week making puddles and wasting my water lol.

Thanks regor I too was expecting more out of them. all went quite well, timing all worked out well, growth was good just need to iron a few bugs out the next one is a scrog of the same strains so ill see if I can improve. Hey LA shame u r late ill sing out when I've got 5 minutes to start my next journal, you'll like it kinda low stress flux cross scrog. They're already booming.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom