Woodsman Outdoors

Good deal Woodsman. If her pistols are still light she is not ready. Just saying that you do not have to sit and sit with a plant if you like the high because it is your custom weed.

Small world... that highway runs right through the town I live in. I am about 20 miles from the border and... I'm willing to bet that some of the signs you saw came from someone I know!

You ever see this sign? It's on the door of a pretty neat old bar in Oregon that claims to have served the Greatful Dead and Willie Nelson..

Cave_Juction.jpg

Good deal Woodsman. If her pistols are still light she is not ready. Just saying that you do not have to sit and sit with a plant if you like the high because it is your custom weed.

I understood what you were saying buddy. I'll pick her when she's at her optimum. I'll be testing her every so often so I can harvest at just the right time.

Pics coming up!

Oh my my, that is one beutiful ass pink lady you have there Woodsman.Its kinda hard to believe a bagweed could look so nice.

Pink Lady is looking gorgeous brother!! Definitely a fine strain that bagseed came from. Congrats on that! :cheer:

How is everything else going?

Photo Update Part II​

Bagweed #1B Cola​

Bagweed_1B_Cola_2_.JPG

Bagweed #1B Cola​

Bagweed_1B_Cola.JPG

Bagweed #1B​

1B11.JPG

Bagweed #1A

1A15.JPG

Bagweed #1A Cola It's in there somewhere!​

1A_2_1.JPG

Bagweed #2​

2777.JPG

Bagweed #2 Main Cola

2a10.JPG

Northern Light #5​

Northern_Lights_51.JPG

NL#5 Supercropped Cola​

Northern_Lights_5_2_1.JPG

NL#5 Top​

Northern_Lights_5_3_.JPG

Bubba Kush​

Bubba_Kush14.JPG

Bubba Kush Top​

Bubba_Kush_2_2.JPG

Mazar

Mazar14.JPG

Mazar Top​

Mazar_2_3.JPG

The Runt - Regenerated NL#5​

The_Runt_NL_5_.JPG

The Runt's Tops

The_Runt_NL_5_2_.JPG

Comments, suggestions are most welcome of course!

:blunt:

oh, those are gorgeous...you got to be going nuts with worry over the bad weather now....doing lots of good weather dances 4 u....at the very least, it will be dynamite smoke....now way around that....much better than swag...and at the best....you'll be set for a good while....they all look soooo healthy....how big is the bubba? mine only get around 3 foot tall...but i top alot....her buds look really good and set....after mine get to that stage, they get about thumb length and skinny, and after that they get fat....i think she'll make it, but.....if your days are getting cooler, mine like to be on the dryer side.....anyway, thats what i watch for on mine....the kush in them makes them a little on the tricky side i think, mho.....
am growing a mazor and gr.wht. shark cross now, but its first time for me...what do you think of the mazor? the humidity is killer here now....they look gorgeous....you go woodsman....L

AND...that pink is fantabulous....gorgeous....all them words...L

Pink Lady is looking gorgeous brother!! Definitely a fine strain that bagseed came from. Congrats on that! :cheer:

How is everything else going?

Hello big C nice to see ya buddy. This lady is a nice surprise, something different and now after tasting her, something special! I'm very happy with her. The original smoke was fairly potent , but aesthetically she wasn't much to look at, a very dry and green/light brown bagweed with a few seeds. Not brickweed a little better looking than that, but still commercial. I'm grew both the bagweeds because they both got me very high.

I'll have to return the visit!

oh, those are gorgeous...you got to be going nuts with worry over the bad weather now....doing lots of good weather dances 4 u....at the very least, it will be dynamite smoke....now way around that....much better than swag...and at the best....you'll be set for a good while....they all look soooo healthy....how big is the bubba? mine only get around 3 foot tall...but i top alot....her buds look really good and set....after mine get to that stage, they get about thumb length and skinny, and after that they get fat....i think she'll make it, but.....if your days are getting cooler, mine like to be on the dryer side.....anyway, thats what i watch for on mine....the kush in them makes them a little on the tricky side i think, mho.....
am growing a mazor and gr.wht. shark cross now, but its first time for me...what do you think of the mazor? the humidity is killer here now....they look gorgeous....you go woodsman....L

AND...that pink is fantabulous....gorgeous....all them words...L

Hi L! Always a pleasure to have you drop by. The pink lady is something else with her great taste, smell and very strong high.

My Bubba is about three and a half ft. right now and is just starting to form buds.
The first attempt at Mazar which came from my free seeds (NL#5 purchase) was my first indoor since 1989. Low wattage (100w HID's) and one CFL for good luck I guess! She came out very fuel tasting, but weak (potency). She also took 12 weeks to finish. Looks like this one will also be a late finisher and that may be it's doom! Supposed to be great smoke Afghani/Skunk #1 F1 If I remember correctly and mostly the Afghan (indica). This one I've got now has so much foliage on her and she is a 'shrub' of a plant, big and round with several long stems curving up from the bottom of the main stem, each with dense foliage all the way up from the bottom. I sure do hope for nice moderate weather patterns for the next two months or if I'm really lucky, a month and a half.

Smoke test on Bagweed 1B

Earlier today I micro'd a tiny bud from Bagweed #1B. This was the one that smelled of sweet skunk. She also is with clear trichs like her cousin, Bagweed #2 (Pink Lady). Fantastic dope! Smells and tastes sweet not a fruity sweet, more of a candy sweet and a nice smell of freshly run over skunk. Amazing cerebral high very similar to the Pink Lady from yesterday. both lasted for two hours before starting to come down and at three hours you are almost back to ground level with no tired feeling whatsoever. That's two for two! Next up will be Bagweed #1A!

Early Smoke Test - Bagweed 1A

Bagweed 1A is the Christmas tree shaped plant with a very nice main cola hidden behind dense foliage. The top of the cola is odd in that splits right at the very top into two buds. Funny, I don't remember doing any search and destroy missions on her top (stem borers).

So I snipped off a medium sized bud from a lower part of the plant. This bud had access to direct sunlight, trichomes were clear (checked before and after microwaving), she had some dark hairs on the very top part of the bud, otherwise a majority of her pistils were still white.

Taste

Nothing overly spectacular that stands out in your face like the Pink Lady did other than a feint hint of sweetness.

Smell

Again nothing that stands out other than the 'green' taste from the quick dry. Perhaps a tiny tiny skunk smell. Nothing 'in your face' like #1B's skunk smell.

Potency

Awesome! Right after smoking a three hit bowl I felt the high coming on. Like the other two tests, the high was cerebral (clear trichomes only at this point) and while I realized I was nicely stoned I soon learned that more was to come. Definite creeper weed. From good high to a very good high, it's been about a half hour since the first tiny bowl and I feel like I'm still going up. Kind of hard to type this and listen to the news on the TV! I'm going to finish this report so I can go enjoy myself out side (getting some nice energy).

This smoke has great potential and I'm sure after being allowed to mature a bit and given a good cure, she'll be a great smoke. Curious to see what she'll taste like also after a cure.

Photos of Bagweed #1A's Cola​

:popcorn:

Bagweed #1A's Cola (on left) Pink Bagweed #2 (to the right)

Bagweed_1A_s_main_cola_with_Pink_Lady_to_the_right.JPG

Next 3 photos all Bagweed #1A's Main Cola

Bagweed_1A_3_.JPG

Bagweed_1A_2_.JPG

Bagweed_1A6.JPG

Some of the shots were taken to enable the viewer to identify the actual buddage hidden inside it's very dense foliage. Others were for artistic value only (good smoke)

:Rasta:

Your pictures are beautiful my friend, this is an exciting grow you have. I see these massive (so called Legal grows) on an other site, but they are not as exciting as yours. You have these guys with giant roundish plants in fields with netting around them. They all look like 7 pound bushes. I guess I am not excited because although they claim to be legal, I know enough about these guys to know they make serious money from them. These are the guys that are lobbying against passing prop 19, that would make it perfectly legal for everyone because it will make the price drop.

I hope you have a plan to keep some of these alive for next season. I am experimenting with keeping a mother alive with only 46 watts of CFL in a hamper. So far so good. I have to cut my mother back a lot to keep her within the confines of my hamper. I just need a couple clones a year, so a small bonsai mother is perfect for me. I do not have any idea if you could reveg a winner this way, but man would I try. you may even be able to get a clone while still in flower, but I have my doubts. I would think you would have better luck revegging under low wattage than making a clone this late into flower.

Anyway, I am sure you know exactly what you want to do. Just suggesting that if you like the pink lady so well you really ought to keep her around.

Much respect for you. Your blood pressure must be over the top sitting through this. You should be able to take a few of these down in a few weeks.

Hey woodsman!

I love the pink lady bagweed funny thing is we are both in the same region and I too have a bagweed plant thats a pink lady...

100_1633_Large_.JPG
100_1634_Large_.JPG
100_1635_Large_.JPG

my pink lady looks about 2-3 weeks behind yours so I assume you have a bit less sun but I think I know what what it will look like.

Very lovely plants! Looks like the pinky one taste like kool-aid lol. I wish I had some of those seeds. Wonder how the would do indoor. Hmmmm??

Looky good my friend. Hope you get some great smoke and enough to last ya till ya finish your next trip. GL Keepem Green

Looking fantastic as always my friend! :smokin:

These words are coming from our newest POM winner.
Thank you buddy and congratulations!

:goodjob: Woodsman!! Looking great!! Hope all is well with you and yours!

Well I was standing there when someone knocked at the door. So I open it up and low and behold it's my old friend Bay. It is so nice to see you here Bay. What a great surprise!

My wife and I are just fine and as you can see, I've been busy lately.

Great to have you back with us and looking forward to seeing you around! Hope all is well with you and your family.

:peacetwo: to you girl!

Your pictures are beautiful my friend, this is an exciting grow you have. I see these massive (so called Legal grows) on an other site, but they are not as exciting as yours. You have these guys with giant roundish plants in fields with netting around them. They all look like 7 pound bushes. I guess I am not excited because although they claim to be legal, I know enough about these guys to know they make serious money from them. These are the guys that are lobbying against passing prop 19, that would make it perfectly legal for everyone because it will make the price drop.

I hope you have a plan to keep some of these alive for next season. I am experimenting with keeping a mother alive with only 46 watts of CFL in a hamper. So far so good. I have to cut my mother back a lot to keep her within the confines of my hamper. I just need a couple clones a year, so a small bonsai mother is perfect for me. I do not have any idea if you could reveg a winner this way, but man would I try. you may even be able to get a clone while still in flower, but I have my doubts. I would think you would have better luck revegging under low wattage than making a clone this late into flower.

Anyway, I am sure you know exactly what you want to do. Just suggesting that if you like the pink lady so well you really ought to keep her around.

Much respect for you. Your blood pressure must be over the top sitting through this. You should be able to take a few of these down in a few weeks.

No more indoors for me buddy, after pretty much forcing two grows down my wifes throat last winter, I will abstain this season. That's the reason I'm growing so much outside this year. It will have to last me quite awhile.

Hey woodsman!

I love the pink lady bagweed funny thing is we are both in the same region and I too have a bagweed plant thats a pink lady...

my pink lady looks about 2-3 weeks behind yours so I assume you have a bit less sun but I think I know what what it will look like.

Looks almost identical to mine! My bagweed was from San Diego (early this year). Do you know anything about your stuff?

Very lovely plants! Looks like the pinky one taste like kool-aid lol. I wish I had some of those seeds. Wonder how the would do indoor. Hmmmm??

It's a highbreed and seems to be a quick finisher. She's given me zero problems this grow.

Hi Buddy That little smoke report sounds good. With a good cure, it's just what the doctor ordered! Girls look good! :cheer:

Howdy O! Nice to see you on this side of the world. Did you drive or did ya take the train?

Sorry bud, I've been neglecting everyone for the last couple of days. I'll have to break out again and go visiting.

Looky good my friend. Hope you get some great smoke and enough to last ya till ya finish your next trip. GL Keepem Green

Thanks Wood. Looks like I've got three winners so far and a few more on the horizon! Thanks for coming around my friend you are always welcome here.

do we have plant of the month here?

I've never entered anything here before. I may just do it though HK, my problem is that I've got at least 50 pics of those buds and can't decide which ones I'd use! The one you displayed is by the way one of my top candidates in fact. It must be a good choice if you picked it also.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom