1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Yeah and thats just the 4" fan and carbon filter (smallest I have seen). Actually what I did was order a bigger fan and filter and swapped out with 4x4 tent. So I put the new 6" in-line fan and carbon filter into the big tent and moved the smaller one to the small tent. I upgraded to the 6" so that when I move and get a bigger tent, I won't have to buy another one.

You´re defintly develop a big passion for grwoing weed brother. Allready thinking about getting bigger before the first grow finished. I like that!:love:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

You´re defintly develop a big passion for grwoing weed brother. Allready thinking about getting bigger before the first grow finished. I like that!:love:

Yes indeed. Well me and Ms Stank have planned to move more out into the country. We want to get a place with 20+ acres (up to 100 acres) and I want to be able have a few different places to grow to include outdoors. We will also have big outdoor veggie garden and outdoor greenhouse for colder weather veggie growing as well. Growing things has always been a passion of mine......cannabis is just a late addition to that passion.

subbing in for the fun :) - keen to see what the Durban comes out like, i too favour Sativa strains...

Thanks for stopping in Joey! Glad to have you on board. I can't wait to try the Durban!

Whats good homie. Not sure what took me so long to get here. Anyway, Subbed up! Looks like ur doing a sweet job so far man. Keep it up!

Hey Jurf! Glad you made it buddy!! Welcome, its good to have you here and thanks for the kind words!

Light update - Apparently the light made it out of Ohio and is supposed to be delivered sometime tomorrow. If it actually gets here tomorrow, then I will look at flipping to flower the flower on all the girls the following day. I will move my male ATF #4 into the new grow tent.

I have to water all the plants tomorrow and I will do a final veg stage defoliation before flipping to 12/12.

With the name of that strain I gotta watch this grow . . . subbed

Hey Cannoisseuras, thanks for stopping in! Glad to have you here!

Lol its a pretty good strain though...never grown it but smoked it

I cant say I've had the pleasure. Well it's definitely possible, but unfortunately for me, people who produce weed in places I be just arent incline to make sure people know the name. Its a shame really. I'll be looking to help set the trend, maybe... Hmmm.. It will be tricky to do that whilst also being discreet haha

Lol its a pretty good strain though...never grown it but smoked it

How did you like the smoke? I have never smoked it....but I think I favor Sativas over Indicas for the most part (unless its bed time) so I figured I would give it a go (looking for Kali Mist seeds to try as well....since people say thats supposedly the top to the list for Sativas).

That tent though, love it :passitleft: perfect breeder tent

I agree brother, though I wish it was a foot taller. I am a big guy and its not very tall LOL

First let me say my dealer told me it was alaskin thunderfuck wether it truley was is still uncertain. When I had it it had a very earthy smooth taste it started off cerebral but turned into couch lock about an hour in. It was about medium to high on trichromes...all in all it was real good but I dont like couch lock bud all the time

all in all it was real good but I dont like couch lock bud all the time

Couchlock is pretty much the only bud for me when it comes to typical living. Although I will enjoy blasting myself to space with a good potent sativa on occasion, I don't smoke so often anymore, and when I do, I like to be in serious solitude and keep frequencies low hahaha. Indicas, I think, help me chill tf out and recover physically from hard work, which there is and going to be plenty of in my life for the forseeable future. I do admit though, there are certain strains out there, that just have such an amazing high that I dont feel any anxiety or anything, but still have tons of energy and enthusiasm for things. Those kinds of smoke I call my "holiday high", because I like perpetually baking when I'm on holidays, and theyre the best kind imo. Although I dont actually know the names of any that I've smoked... Which sucks... bad

Couchlock is pretty much the only bud for me when it comes to typical living. Although I will enjoy blasting myself to space with a good potent sativa on occasion, I don't smoke so often anymore, and when I do, I like to be in serious solitude and keep frequencies low hahaha. Indicas, I think, help me chill tf out and recover physically from hard work, which there is and going to be plenty of in my life for the forseeable future. I do admit though, there are certain strains out there, that just have such an amazing high that I dont feel any anxiety or anything, but still have tons of energy and enthusiasm for things. Those kinds of smoke I call my "holiday high", because I like perpetually baking when I'm on holidays, and theyre the best kind imo. Although I dont actually know the names of any that I've smoked... Which sucks... bad

I am really kind of a weed lightweight. I don't need much and if its strong and an Indica.....I can't freaking move LOL!! The ChemDawg #4, the indica that I am currently have in my cabinet, is over 2 years old and its just now getting to the point where I can smoke it and kind not be dead to the world. I like it to smoke about 30-45 minutes before bed. When I first bought it, I would smoke it and be OUT!! So if its day time at all, I want a sativa to get me up and moving and out of pain. The ATF is the best I have found for me at this point. But I want to try a bunch of different strains to see if there are better ones.

Nl5/haze mist is nice and uplifting

I have a couple Neville's Haze beans from Green House seeds and a couple from Seedsman. I am looking forward to growing them...though honestly their flower time is a bit intimidating LOL

Back
Top Bottom