1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Looking good man! Dropped by a bit late but better than never! Got some Durban Poison in my GSC, shes gonna be nice to smoke im sure. All the best my man! Seems like you got it all under control

Thank for stopping in Skoon, glad to have you aboard!!

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Thumbs up on this one, great job.✌

Thanks Tom, I appreciate the kind words and thanks for stopping in!

Day 61 Update

This will probably be one of the last updates of the girls while they are in veg stage. I am waiting on the Dwarf Star LED light to get here (hopefully today) and I can get the grow tent set up by Monday. Then I can move that big ATF #4 male into there and flip the switch to 12/12. I am so glad that the girls aren't looking like chickens with all their feathers plucked out anymore.

Temps are still staying in the 70-80 range in the tent and the RH is hanging between 45-50% without the humidifier on. Its supposed to warm up next week so I will probably put the window AC unit into the grow room to help try to keep it cooler.

I will also be taking clones of the Durban Poison and Blue Kush to throw into the new grow tent. Waiting for a couple things from Amazon for that though....so maybe Monday as well.

Anyways, hope that everyone is having a great weekend!! Happy Growing

Day 61 Tent update
051317_Tent_2.jpg

051317_Tent_3.jpg

Day 61 Update

This will probably be one of the last updates of the girls while they are in veg stage. I am waiting on the Dwarf Star LED light to get here (hopefully today) and I can get the grow tent set up by Monday. Then I can move that big ATF #4 male into there and flip the switch to 12/12. I am so glad that the girls aren't looking like chickens with all their feathers plucked out anymore.

Temps are still staying in the 70-80 range in the tent and the RH is hanging between 45-50% without the humidifier on. Its supposed to warm up next week so I will probably put the window AC unit into the grow room to help try to keep it cooler.

I will also be taking clones of the Durban Poison and Blue Kush to throw into the new grow tent. Waiting for a couple things from Amazon for that though....so maybe Monday as well.

Day 61 Tent update
051317_Tent_2.jpg

051317_Tent_3.jpg
Looking good bro, you've set yourself up for a lovely budding stage :)

Looking good bro, you've set yourself up for a lovely budding stage :)

Thanks Skoondawg. I am looking forward to seeing that stage first hand. I am not overly pleased with the Blueberry plant, its not nearly the grower that the ATFs, BlueKush, or Durban Poison is. It was a free bean from Seedsman so I am not too worried about it, have a bunch more of them to try and get a plant worthy of cloning. I am very happy with all the other beans though!!

Day 61 Update

Day 61 Tent update
051317_Tent_2.jpg

051317_Tent_3.jpg

Yes Brother, it´s insane how fast they refoliate. I defoliate almost every Day, and everyday i get arround 20-30 leaves off the Ladys. Sometimes even more

Grow Light Update - Well apparently FEDEX has some sort of issue. The Dwarf Star is still in transit and probably won't be here til Monday. Guess I will build the tent tomorrow and put in the timer, carbon filter and in-line fan, oscillating fan and exhaust so I can hang the light as soon as I receive it. Guess the girls might get an extra day or two in Veg before I transition them to Flower.

Yes Brother, it´s insane how fast they refoliate. I defoliate almost every Day, and everyday i get arround 20-30 leaves off the Ladys. Sometimes even more

Yeah they really do come back incredibly fast. Its amazing what they can bounce back from!!

Sucks waiting for that light, i feel ya!

Honestly its ok, I have done a lot of work on the outside veggie garden the last three days and my back is letting me know its not happy, so I will take it easy tomorrow and do that stuff over the course of the day (instead of doing it tonight). I might even push the flower back to my next watering day (2-3 days away).

Day 63 Update

Still no update on the delivery date for the new light. It has been stuck in Ohio for the last 3 days. I believe it has something to do with the massive "Ransom-ware" attack that hit a couple days ago. Supposedly FEDEX was one of the companies hit the hardest. Needless to say I won't hit my target day of switching to flower today.

The pots are getting light again so I might need to water the girls again tonight. If I need to water tonight, I will do another defoliation as well. They are getting kind of shaggy again.

Got the new grow tent put together and the in-line fan and carbon filter hung inside. Got my order for another timer and temp humidity sensor from Amazon so I am all set (minus the light) for the new tent. Also got the order of scalpels for my first attempt at cloning.....so I will need to take a couple from clones from the Blue Kush and the Durban Poison.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

New Grow Tent
Grow_Tent_11.jpg

Grow_Tent_2.jpg

Grow_Tent_3.jpg

Grow_Tent_4.jpg

Subbed in Van, cant wait to see these girls flower!

I saw that you were in clay pots before? Roots didn't look too healthy up top which usually happens with clay pots and such... I bet their roots are doing amazing in the soft pots now, the roots love all that extra oxygen!

What kind of light do you have on the way for flower?

Subbed in Van, cant wait to see these girls flower!

I saw that you were in clay pots before? Roots didn't look too healthy up top which usually happens with clay pots and such... I bet their roots are doing amazing in the soft pots now, the roots love all that extra oxygen!

What kind of light do you have on the way for flower?

They weren't clay pots, they were just gallon plastic pots. They didn't seem really happy up top for sure!!

I ordered a Dwarf Star and its still in "on the way" but its been stuck in Ohio for 3+ days.

Thanks for stopping by brother! Glad to have you here!

They weren't clay pots, they were just gallon plastic pots. They didn't seem really happy up top for sure!!

I ordered a Dwarf Star and its still in "on the way" but its been stuck in Ohio for 3+ days.

Thanks for stopping by brother! Glad to have you here!

Oh sweet, how many watts is it going to be and how much area will it be covering?

And I've had my seeds stuck in LA since May 6th for some reason/: eh hopefully they'll still make it to me

It says its 230 actual watts and will cover a 3x3 area (I will have it in a 2x2x4 tent). Say it will out perform a 400 watt HPS and compete with a 600 watt HPS so we will see. If its as good as I hear, I might move it into my 4x4 tent and put the Mars 600 into the smaller tent. Here is the link with a video on it.

Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun

Day 63 Update

Still no update on the delivery date for the new light. It has been stuck in Ohio for the last 3 days. I believe it has something to do with the massive "Ransom-ware" attack that hit a couple days ago. Supposedly FEDEX was one of the companies hit the hardest. Needless to say I won't hit my target day of switching to flower today.

The pots are getting light again so I might need to water the girls again tonight. If I need to water tonight, I will do another defoliation as well. They are getting kind of shaggy again.

Got the new grow tent put together and the in-line fan and carbon filter hung inside. Got my order for another timer and temp humidity sensor from Amazon so I am all set (minus the light) for the new tent. Also got the order of scalpels for my first attempt at cloning.....so I will need to take a couple from clones from the Blue Kush and the Durban Poison.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

New Grow Tent
Grow_Tent_11.jpg

Grow_Tent_2.jpg

Grow_Tent_3.jpg

Grow_Tent_4.jpg

The tent looks very nice. The Carbon Filter does look gigantic in there :goodjob:

The tent looks very nice. The Carbon Filter does look gigantic in there :goodjob:

Yeah and thats just the 4" fan and carbon filter (smallest I have seen). Actually what I did was order a bigger fan and filter and swapped out with 4x4 tent. So I put the new 6" in-line fan and carbon filter into the big tent and moved the smaller one to the small tent. I upgraded to the 6" so that when I move and get a bigger tent, I won't have to buy another one.

Back
Top Bottom