2 Girls & 1 Kit: Major PITA Takes High Brix Outdoors, Summer 2015

Hey major,, WD 40 works for mites. I tried it last night...,, they were chilling in my dry,, space,, not really inside, but close. .no drying going on, so, I watched them do there acrobatics for ten minutes. Blew some smoke on them,, they'd make good pets.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::oops:

Seriously, I did spray them with the WD40. Loosened them up.

but, .I have had very good luck with green clean and mites this semester.

I'm very happy, does a number on PM.also.

Good luck,, no mites, no way ;)

Lovin the shower set up Pita.

Hey major,, WD 40 works for mites. I tried it last night...,, they were chilling in my dry,, space,, not really inside, but close. .no drying going on, so, I watched them do there acrobatics for ten minutes. Blew some smoke on them,, they'd make good pets.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::oops:

Seriously, I did spray them with the WD40. Loosened them up.
but, .I have had very good luck with green clean and mites this semester.
I'm very happy, does a number on PM.also.
Good luck,, no mites, no way ;)
Hmmm.... WD40? I can see how it would do a number on the mites. The plants took it OK? I have some neem/pyrethrin I'm using now. If it doesn't do the job I may give it a try since the plants are so small and young. ...or I may just cull them since they are extras.

Lovin the shower set up Pita.
Great tips on the watering, Major. Thanks.
:thanks: Reg and KK! Sometimes necessity really is the mother of invention.

sometimes you have to use a little spit
no you di-int...:straightface:
:rofl:

G.E. drench for the outdoor girls today. The two will share 45 ml G.E. + 11 ml Trans + 4 ml Tea. This could be the final drench for the Pitbull. I'm pretty sure it will come down this weekend, or maybe next.

Fall has fallen. Welcome to the first day of autumn, :420: growers!

Question of the day:
The Pitbulls' top buds appear to be near ready. But down lower and inside, the buds look like they could use more time. No mold, worms, frost or other reason to hurry the chop. Is it a good (or bad) idea to harvest the tops and leave the lower stuff for an extra couple of weeks?
TY!

It's a good idea! :thumb:

I think both Lester and Conrad have done that, and were pleased with the extra yield.

It's a good idea! :thumb:

I think both Lester and Conrad have done that, and were pleased with the extra yield.

Thanks, Bro!
I've seen it a couple of times, but I'm surprised I don't see more of it. Maybe it is because it doesn't apply so much to inside grows with their shallower canopy (?). Also, I guess inside we usually look to turn the space over for the next round.

Great question and answer guys....my auto has bout one week left on paper......but the top isn't doing much anymore.....but the lower sites need more time......I think I might chop the top off too.....thanks again major and GT.......:high-five:

Cool! We can compare notes. It will be interesting to see how it works - both inside and out.

I forgot about da Monster grower ...! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you done it, too, Cola Monster? Whadya think of this guy's Pit Bulls, eh? :love:

It will actually be great for me if I can do partial harvests. The plants may not yield as much as I'd originally hoped, but it is still plenty for one guy to process all at once.

I forgot about da Monster grower ...! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have you done it, too, Cola Monster? Whadya think of this guy's Pit Bulls, eh? :love:

I "HIGHLY" recommend chopping the main tops since they always finish first then let the rest of the smaller buds underneath soak up the sun for a couple more weeks. Works for me and doesn't harm the tree or the final product from my experience.

Great job & best of luck on your harvest Major!:thumb:

I "HIGHLY" recommend chopping the main tops since they always finish first then let the rest of the smaller buds underneath soak up the sun for a couple more weeks. Works for me and doesn't harm the tree or the final product from my experience.

Great job & best of luck on your harvest Major!:thumb:

Awesome!
And so it shall be done.

Found it on ebay.

I had a hard time finding it on the bay, but did manage to find 'em. The prices weren't great. I picked them up on a sale for $20. Check out your local big-box hardware stores (HD). That's where I got mine. They may be cheaper.

FYI, these are designed for fairly low power draws. They claim they will control devices up to 5 amps. So far, I've run a maximum of 2 amps out of mine (6" fan and 200W heater). Electric motors draw a lot for a short period when starting up.

Found them there too (HD). Little cheaper, but still have to ship them in. I guess the HD in the middle of the state isn't "with it" like yours down in the green belt.:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom