2 Girls & 1 Kit: Major PITA Takes High Brix Outdoors, Summer 2015

Major going indoors.....nice, hey you got the house to yourself and mrs. Pita, no kids..........turn a bed room into a GR.......lol, you'll get those five to fit.........:passitleft:
Not this time around, but maybe next time. Oregon's recreational only allows for 4 plants (lame). My medical card will need to be renewed about the time my next grow is complete. That will let us have 10 adult plants. If/when I renew it, I'm looking at building a larger space. Stay tuned...

They look loaded with potential Major. I look forward to your indoor journal. I always hold my breath as a journal wraps up because you never know if the cultivator wants to keep up with the demands of a journal. I'm so pleased you decided to continue. Your presence here has become something we've all come to depend on. :love:
That's very kind of you to say, Sue.
I have so much to learn, as long as there are great members like you on the forum, I'll be sticking around until I can pay some knowledge forward. In the mean time, I'm here for the other growers offering moral support, if nothing else.

Major got the fever! :thumb:
...and the only cure is more cowbell!
Wait - make that more cannabis!

"More cowbell!!!" :rofl:

Hey Major PITA, Thank you for the assistance with the link stuff....with your guidance and a lot of cussing I figured it out! Sorry I got here late....Please let me know when you get your indoor thing going! :thumb:

Hey Major PITA, Thank you for the assistance with the link stuff....with your guidance and a lot of cussing I figured it out! Sorry I got here late....Please let me know when you get your indoor thing going! :thumb:

You got it BrownStone, and welcome to the finish of my summer adventure.
I'd like to get three cycles done indoors and one outside each year. Dunno if I can pull it off, but that's my goal.

They will get some topping and/or training soon. Sadly, only four of these, at most, will fit into my small space.
Take it from a limited real estate apt grower Pita; If you can fit four in there you can squeeze all five of them in.

Ah, caught back up. Your plants look great Major! Fingers crossed the humidity breaks. That would really suck to lose em' now.
Thanks Mr. Dog! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yesterday had plenty of humidity and light showers, but we had a steady breeze. That wind really seems to help. The plants loved it and it kept them well ventilated.

Take it from a limited real estate apt grower Pita; If you can fit four in there you can squeeze all five of them in.
I might get 5 in there if at least one is in a smaller pot. Physically, five 7 gal pots do not fit, but where there is a will, there is a way. I'm up for the challenge. :high-five:

I might get 5 in there if at least one is in a smaller pot. Physically, five 7 gal pots do not fit, but where there is a will, there is a way. I'm up for the challenge. :high-five:

Short ones can be lifted up high enough to overlap the others ... :;):

My room was once described as a clown car. :laughtwo:

Ohh - the peer pressure. :laughtwo:

Thanks guys! I'll figure out a way to keep 'em all.

Good day Major, What BAR said there eh....put all five in, try it this way. Put the one you like the best to grow as one big cola and put it in a slightly smaller pot and just let it grow snipping off ALL side branches, with an end goal of having that plant one singular fat cola in amongst the other four. That's how to get it done and have alot of fun in the process. Cheers eh!

Oh ya BTW , that one in your pic on the far right...fading alot Major...is she going to finish first ya think? Looks like, from the pic alot of green is going.

Good day Major, What BAR said there eh....put all five in, try it this way. Put the one you like the best to grow as one big cola and put it in a slightly smaller pot and just let it grow snipping off ALL side branches, with an end goal of having that plant one singular fat cola in amongst the other four. That's how to get it done and have alot of fun in the process. Cheers eh!

Oh ya BTW , that one in your pic on the far right...fading alot Major...is she going to finish first ya think? Looks like, from the pic alot of green is going.

Cheers Bro!
I'll get 'em all in there even if I have to use a shoehorn. I'm planning on a short veg this time, anyway. I hope I have enough soil ready. That would be the only thing to hold me back. I don't want to go to smaller pots.

That AoS on the right has been an underachiever all along. I'm not sure what the deal is with it. It has the same soil as the Pitbull next to it. The AoS are losing color and dropping leaves much quicker the the Pitbulls, yet they are at least two weeks behind from what I can see. The AoS in Doc's soil is the same way. It is bigger but has never been as dark green as the Pitbulls in either soil.

Technically it's still summer, but the Pitbulls are putting on their best fall colors right now. I usually take my pic's from the inside of the garden. This way they look caged.
Pibull.jpg

Pibull_Bud1.jpg

Pibull_Bud2.jpg

Here is one of the AoS buds. You can see it still has a ways to go. This part of the bud is about 10".
AoS_Bud1.jpg

:bump:
Technically it's still summer, but the Pitbulls are putting on their best fall colors right now. I usually take my pic's from the inside of the garden. This way they look caged.
Pibull.jpg
I'm out of things to say here!

Figures, you taunt is with beautiful fall foliage, then lock them up!

Those are so tasty looking. Here's to hoping they smoke as good as they look!

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Yep AOS looks more sativa-dominant, at least 2 weeks more for these ladies. With Pitbull I'd start checking trichs in a week, cause it might be ready by then :thumb:

:bump:I'm out of things to say here!
:thanks: Reg!

Those are so tasty looking. Here's to hoping they smoke as good as they look.
I'm hoping! The Pitbulls smell great, even from 30 feet away and are nice and sticky.

the stoke is real
It is for me! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seriously thinking of putting myself up for adoption. Need any help finishing those off "dad". Great look.
:laughtwo: Grab your trimming scissors. We'll find a spot for you.

Yep AOS looks more sativa-dominant, at least 2 weeks more for these ladies. With Pitbull I'd start checking trichs in a week, cause it might be ready by then :thumb:
Thanks conrad! That pretty well confirms my timeline. I'm already looking at trichomes. They look mostly cloudy with quite a few still clear and almost no amber. :high-five:

I'm switching the Pitbull to G.E. drenches but am going to give the AoS one more Cat.

This is a bit off-topic, but my wife was looking for something on Google Earth when she noticed a small orchard (nothing new around here). She zoomed in and noticed it was a MJ grow. So she started just browsing around our area. It is astounding because these pictures are all from last year, before legalization. There are thousands of plants within a couple of miles of here. It really is astounding. This year there are a lot more, but I have no idea how many. There seriously is tonnage being grown on our road alone. My little garden is insignificant by comparison. Most of the others have 20 to 100 plants.

Back
Top Bottom