2nd Inside Grow

Sup miwa!

getting the hell worked out of me..trimmed the PH last night..she didn't even turn purple...still got to do the wht shark and that big ass JH bush...neither one has any amber yet...that bush has 2 lbs + of trimming and this water grow takes a lot of my time,,keeping the temp and ph dialed in...i got roots in water and roots being sprayed with water and nutes...see which grows the fastest...i'm betting on the ones thats being sprayed...

nice !

Yep...still got that Jock bush in the ground...and 5 strays..two i think i will dig up...pot...and bring inside...i made a hospital out of one of my cloners...trimmed the dying leaves off..put nutes in the cloner...the plants are coming back to life...even the hash plant is starting to grow...the hash plant is 12 days old and the herbie plants are the biggest...heres the back to life Hash Plant...
Picture_006121.jpg

i think these plants in the cloner are going to grow faster than the ones in DWC...these are the Diesel...2046,,,and Sleestack...
Picture_003151.jpg

my clones from my potted plants..i'm going to take the buds and reveg...this is the 1st one...a White Shark...
Picture_004148.jpg

the plants in DWC is in serious LST...got to get my training technics down...get ready for this 2046...i'm going to change my buckets color to white...the black is making heat...this time next month it will be a jungle in here...
Picture_002153.jpg
Picture_007105.jpg

17 plants growing...5 more reveg plants to put in there...that puts me over 20...13 are bagseed so i'll be on the Nut Watch...

:popcorn::hippy:

Hey miwa, first time i've visited your journal sadly enough, but subb'd now.....I've got a question you can probly help me out with, so I have 6 clones that I threw into flower shortly after they rooted, i had planned to re-veg them as you had mentioned on my journal, they began to develop flowers and so i put them into 18/6 with my other vegging plants and realized they've continued to develop flowers for about a week, so I made them their own little area under 24/0, they've been under this for atleast 2 weeks now, and still have not lost the flowers in fact looks as if they are continuing to produce them, so my question is, how long does it typically take to re-veg a flowering plant? I thought about just putting them back into flower, but im looking for a higher yield than like an oz a plant, so i wanted to veg these bitches up a bit to gain more branching. here's the photos after 2 weeks veg
IMG_20121018_185956.jpg
IMG_20121018_190040.jpg
IMG_20121018_190027.jpg
IMG_20121018_190007.jpg
IMG_20121018_190016.jpg

any thoughts on how to achieve a re-veg faster? such as cutting the flowers off?

Also, I have started feeding them vegging nutes, some 10-52-10 seedling starter, great for developing a hearty root structure, they had never received a dose of flowering nutes, just began flowering without them, not sure if that matters or not but i thought id throw that in there too

if you look closely you can see the flowers even have trich's WTF! no! bad flowers! we want branches!

No no...don't cut the flowers...keep them under veg lighting..they'll reveg...mine reveged outside,,it took about a month before i saw new growth...the growth starts in the flowers...when they start putting out one finger leaves then three fingers...they have started reveging...when they put out 5 fingers..you can flip...your yield will be bigger than you realize...:thumb:

ok, I sure hope so, I have no buds right now and only have 2 plants to harvest in a few weeks, so I hoping my next harvest of the 6 clones will give me enough to get by for a while, then I have and 4 royal queen: 2 power flower and 2 critical, 10 sleestack/skunk crosses behind those, think im gonna do a SOG style grow with the slees, certainly dont have the room for 10 full grown plants

Anyways, thanks for the info, I was beginning to think they would never switch back! Been 3 weeks give or take a few days

Yep...still got that Jock bush in the ground...and 5 strays..two i think i will dig up...pot...and bring inside...i made a hospital out of one of my cloners...trimmed the dying leaves off..put nutes in the cloner...the plants are coming back to life...even the hash plant is starting to grow...the hash plant is 12 days old and the herbie plants are the biggest...heres the back to life Hash Plant...
Picture_006121.jpg

i think these plants in the cloner are going to grow faster than the ones in DWC...these are the Diesel...2046,,,and Sleestack...
Picture_003151.jpg

my clones from my potted plants..i'm going to take the buds and reveg...this is the 1st one...a White Shark...
Picture_004148.jpg

the plants in DWC is in serious LST...got to get my training technics down...get ready for this 2046...i'm going to change my buckets color to white...the black is making heat...this time next month it will be a jungle in here...
Picture_002153.jpg
Picture_007105.jpg

17 plants growing...5 more reveg plants to put in there...that puts me over 20...13 are bagseed so i'll be on the Nut Watch...

Is that a cooler that you made into a cloner? Great idea if so. What drill bit did you use to get threw the top?

looking good mate, got plenty to keep you busy.

dont worry about the re-veg, just keep the plants under 24-0 and they will eventually flip back to veg, just depends on the root structure so could take a while, plus when they do go back to veg this means you will have some monster cropped plants, these things throw branches all over the place

Is that a cooler that you made into a cloner? Great idea if so. What drill bit did you use to get threw the top?

Yep...its a cooler...got three...i used a 2" hole saw to cut the holes..

yep! if i had posted that in my "journal" it would of been taken down before dinner!!l

FUCKING AWESOME VID THO...

they use to do that to me...their way of showing love...
Can't wait to see that 2046, I plan to grow this next summer, watching very closely :)

looking good mate, got plenty to keep you busy.

dont worry about the re-veg, just keep the plants under 24-0 and they will eventually flip back to veg, just depends on the root structure so could take a while, plus when they do go back to veg this means you will have some monster cropped plants, these things throw branches all over the place

Yep...branches all over the place = more buds...yeah GG...i plan to have one in the ground too...that is if i like this strain...i need to stay around 23-25% thc...thats why i really need to get that OG Ghost Dog...mate it up with that Chem Dog...

Been awhile Miwa. I need to go back afew pages and catch up but I loved the vid. To really get them high numbers you need opitum everything. But it's sure not unreasonable to get something close given enough light and a perfect enviroment. Myself I love growing outdoors. I know that I could really never get anything those high of numbers from anything outdoor. Besides outdoor's never have 2 of the three main things that make it a superiour product. Outdoors never have that good smell. Not compairable with indoor product. And looks, they always tend to look leafy. But the primary thing is the high ofcourse.
Indoors you know the plants are going to get a solid bright 12 hours of intense light. Where I live I'm lucky to get 5 days a week of sun per week and that shortings as winter approches. I grew that OG and it's a great plant. It's the one I'm going to reveg because of the quailty. You just need to get a good F1 hybrid that has good results for you. And work with it. You will have to try alot of strains to find your strain. Just about any bag seed grown right will make great product. But for that one you need good solid genetics. Can't go wrong with some of the kush's. Dude you got to try Vantage. I tell everyone that. Great plant. Give a good yield of nice product with great bag appeal. Eat's fertilizers. But then 45 days flower is posiable with good lighting. Good combo of all traits. It works even in low level lights but loves intense lights more. I just started 2 more Vantages myself. All my people are asking if I'm going to grow somemore.
I myself find if ya want that next level herb you need a hybrid. And just because you grow out one and it wasn't all that don't mean that next seed from the same won't be the 'one'. I know the second OG I grew as alot better than the first. That's why I didn't clone. I will next time. I plan on crossing it with something oneday.
You still got plants outside. Man weather has been rainy here for the last 2 weeks. I got everything in tho. First time since I moved here. Yea. I'm also looking into seeds from up north rather than holland or Amsterdamn for my outdoor grows. Canada has some good sounding seeds for outdoors. Mid September harvest thru early October's. You know stress from revegging, low light or cold weather can hurt quaility.
Well glad to here ya got your in hope smoke is working for you. I was supprised, my Yumbolt-47 was looking like it was going to be turned into hash but after it dried it turned out some great smoke. I see ya got the old cloner fired up again. GL with the next grow. Till then Keepem Green

No frost yet Miwa?

had frost twice..i moved all pots inside...the ones in the ground...all survived...now all pots are cut and drying..still working on the bush..cutting a branch off one at a time...a lot of work when you don't have help...still trying to get this DWC figgued out...i thought brown roots mean dying roots...idk...water don't smell..not foamy...i've had root rot before..this i don't know...i know i'm due for a update...i'm working on it...stay focus...

Back
Top Bottom