2nd Inside Grow

:):) MIWA!!! :):)
Hey brother.. How you been?? OTHER THAN FLAT - OUT!! Seems like youve been keeping yourself busy anyways mate, thought id better drop over and say HI:thumb: There are a few people trying out clones and having delays or no root production.. Ive never really liked to use clones, NOT SAYING THEYRE NOT GOOD!! IVE SEEN GOOD PLANTS:) - But its just something ive really never felt comfortable doing due to the chances of failure.. But i have had friends growing with them, and temps were a thing i DO remember being mentioned - for the rooting area - warmish was the go over cold:) And i know there are possibly way better products now, but most of my friends all used a powdered rooting agent called 'Rootex" and they were usually able to have more success with this product.
Youve harvested some buds now yeah?? Or you still got one some flowering?? Soz mate i fgot:(
Well i hope that all is good on ur side of the fence, and youre well.. Be good or good at it!! Will chat soon ok mate, Catch ya!! Smokemupm8..

Miwa how many pounds you got brother?

i should know by the end of this month...i'm still trimming on this JH bush...i got to string some more line for hanging and 3 more cases of mason jars...working on this update now...pics will be posted tonight...how many lbs you got for the year ???...i had to dig 5 plants up and put them in pots so i could bring them inside to finish...i left 1 in the ground...she just started flowering...i'll probably end up with two lbs dry ...we'll see...stay focus...

hows that 2046 doin?

i got to agree with you on the trimming mate, i hate the job, i done 4 plants in the last few days, i put the harvest pics up in my journal and also pics of what i got growing at the moment, but trimming is the worst part of this labor of love, but its all good once its done

Well...hell...another 5 ozs hung...had to empty another closet to hang in..i did 3/4 of my bush..this is what i have left...another week should do it...
Picture_02548.jpg

the nights are too cold now so i cut the bush into two branches..put them in buckets of water while i trim...i dug up 5 plants and put them in pots...they can finish inside...in the window...the tallest ...the one shaped like a xmas tree is the tallest at a little over 3 feet...the small pots in the window is my midget reveg clones...they flowered on me when they were in the cloner...i had the cloner sitting in the window..i'm going to take the buds and revegthem...
Picture_02051.jpg
Picture_02146.jpg
Picture_02237.jpg
Picture_01954.jpg
Picture_01748.jpg
Picture_02440.jpg
Picture_02337.jpg

my Hash Plant is out of the hospital and putting out leaves..i thought she was dead...
Picture_01371.jpg

my 2Ls are wrapped in dryer duct..trying to keep the temp down...2 had large root mass so i move them to a bucket...
Picture_004150.jpg
Picture_005137.jpg

i already trimmed my midget Critical Mass and White Shark...got them re-vegging...
Picture_01563.jpg
Picture_01474.jpg

my new plants are almost ready for LSTing...2 weeks old today...they all three popped the same time ..
Picture_003153.jpg

every thing in water is bagseed except the hash plant...here is some extra pics...i wonder how many males i got...

Picture_002155.jpg
Picture_006123.jpg
Picture_007107.jpg
Picture_00994.jpg
Picture_00898.jpg

my next bagseed to go to a 5 gal...
Picture_01645.jpg

i did'nt get a lb last winter...i'll try again...going to veg longer this time...stay focus...

Looking forward to it!!

Nice on these plants Miwa. Im new to what your doing with the silver vent tubes. How come there around the plants, or should I say why are the plants inside of them? Im guessing its hydro.

Yep...2Ls are painted black to keep the light out..but black absorbs light...i started having heat issues...

Believe me 4 months veg, ill be watching. Thats alot of room needed and feeding. Whats the max size pot your willing to go to? But you are in hydro. DWC or????

this hydro is just an experiment i got going...my main plants are in pots...i'm in a spare bedrm...using Fox Farm...and no max on the pot size...i wish i could say the same about lights...i'm trying this hydro planning on doing a veggie DWC or another water method ...outside...

Back
Top Bottom