2nd Inside Grow

Mini update...I'm so tired...i started LST on 3 of my plants...they seem to like it ..the tops were vertical after 24 hrs...i'm using weights to hold down the branches until i re-pot...
Picture_01852.jpg

i cloned my outside mini plants...i got 3 grms of flowers...apiece...thats 4 blunts...they have all started reveg...(keep the strain alive)...
Picture_01956.jpg
Picture_02053.jpg

all my plants in water will be put in pots...and i will sit them in the window and let nature sex them...they are all bagseed...
Picture_02148.jpg
Picture_02338.jpg

i have 4 plants in the window in full flower...they should be finished by dec...
Picture_02549.jpg
Picture_02442.jpg

i'm burning cfls now...as soon as the water plants are are gone i will switch to mh...
Picture_02738.jpg
Picture_02838.jpg
Picture_02933.jpg
Picture_03033.jpg

happy birthday...i got 2 sprouts just stuck their head up...going to put them in the window...12/12 from seed..i may not grow fast but i grow steady...when i get 5000 jars stocked i'll retire and just grow veggies..stay focus...

nice touch with the chandelier!
all your young ladies look good brother:)
so how many jars do you have left to fill?

Hey buddy, posted some pics of my grow on my page if you is intrested:)

nice touch with the chandelier!
all your young ladies look good brother:)
so how many jars do you have left to fill?

Man...i got 30 jared up...looks like two more hanging...i will post dry weight and photos fri...i just left your house..looks like you got work...i dug these up and put them in pots...all bagseed..got them in the window...no hurry on these...
Picture_03134.jpg
Picture_03632.jpg

one of my experiments...
Picture_03339.jpg
Picture_03235.jpg

might get another 3 ozs...going to let these get about 30% amber...i got 2 two day old sprouts in the window...12/12 from seed..going to keep doingit and doingit..until i get this figgured out...stAY FOCUS...:lot-o-toke:

Gotta love bag seed!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Those are looking very good Miwa. Cant wait to see the 4 month veg plant. Did you grow these ones out natural? But very nice update. Im loving the way the veg room looks. My first grow is all bag seed!

Yep...these plants were in the ground..two got about 2 weeks veg..the other 3 got no veg time..when they stuck their head above ground nights were 15 hours long...

Gotta love bag seed!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

good bagseed will put you in the zone...

This is a good read on light usage...also confusing...Ed says if you plant outside too early you can light your garden in the dark cycle to re-start the dark cycle...i thought light interuption would cause Hermies..can anyone clear this discrepancy up ???...or do i have to do another experi...Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook

This is a good read on light usage...also confusing...Ed says if you plant outside too early you can light your garden in the dark cycle to re-start the dark cycle...i thought light interuption would cause Hermies..can anyone clear this discrepancy up ???...or do i have to do another experi...Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook[/QU

Hey Miwa even if it did herm a bit you could just trim all the male/female flowers off and it would eventually stop putting out male/female flowers once the hours are right again. I don't think if they were just starting to flower they would hermie by doing this, unless it already had the hermie trait in its genetics.

This is a good read on light usage...also confusing...Ed says if you plant outside too early you can light your garden in the dark cycle to re-start the dark cycle...i thought light interuption would cause Hermies..can anyone clear this discrepancy up ???...or do i have to do another experi...Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook

I think that as long as the light is continuos that it wouldnt matter. maybe like having a HPS bulb shut off a hour before a cfl. if that make sense.

I think that as long as the light is continuos that it wouldnt matter. maybe like having a HPS bulb shut off a hour before a cfl. if that make sense.

this was pertaining to an outside grow...if you put your plant in the ground too early...say in april..to stop it from flowering you should shine a light in the garden to re-set the dark period...i didn't know you could do that...

yeah I knew you said about the outdoors boss I guess it was a bad anology. what I ment is as long as the light is on(be it sun or electric) then the dark cycle wont start till both are gone or off.stay focus

I think i got everyone confused again..i put my plants outside...in the ground..in april..they flowered so i wasted a lot of veg time re-vegging...Ed says..at night..if i had went to the garden with a flashlight and lit my plants up with the light...that would have re-set the dark mode and my plants would have stayed in the veg stage...i guess something like the GLR does...which...by the way..is what i have my lights on (GLR)...i took all my plants out of 2Ls and 5gal buckets and put them in my cloner to get sexed...not under 12/12 hps but in the window in sunlight...let nature do it...
Picture_04026.jpg
Picture_04122.jpg
Picture_04224.jpg

i got 8 plants in that cooler..the Hash Plant i left in a 5 gal..i know its a female..my garden is empty..i left one late bloomer in the ground..i went out this morning and she was covered with ice...soft hearted me..i dug her up and brought her inside...to the window...if she lives...another gram or two...
Picture_005140.jpg
Picture_006127.jpg
Picture_007111.jpg
Picture_008102.jpg

my 1st time using GLR..i hope my timer don't mess up and give my plants nuts...i'm going to pick out a good Mother and graft all my strains...really have to stay focus on this one...

Drive Bye. Timers are the most important piece to a grow. Hey that Book you refereed too, I've got that. It's worth the read if you need a growers bible. Now comes the fun with your reveg plants. Man all the twists and curves, leaves can get alittle mutated. I'm doing a reveg myself with some screamer OG Kush. Glad to see you still growing Miwa. Con-grad's on the harvest. 4 blunts is kind of small but hopefully the herbs great. Best and Keepem Green

a couple of them jars look a little lite bro!
stay focus:)

a couple of them jars look a little lite bro!
stay focus:)

Yep...those midget plants...the ones that i got revegging in my grow...they had buds that weighed 3 grs dry...they are in separate jars...i smoked some...they smoke some...its all good...you should see my hash pile..its got a lot of popcorn buds in it...and they are covered with trics...got to get some bags...

Back
Top Bottom