2nd Inside Grow

Thanks DP...i got all my water plants in the cloner..in the window...i'm hoping nature will tell me where the girls are i got my other plants on LST...under 400w mh...also on GLR...i hope my timer don't mess up..just read where blue light will increase potency...guess i 'll get some blue LEDs...i read that in Ed's grow guide..the link is on this page or the last...going for a lb this time...stay focus...

These plants in the cloner are growing out of control...some of them are 12 inches already...when i find out where the girls are i'm going to take a 7 inch top and clone it...
Picture_04920.jpg
Picture_04618.jpg
Picture_04524.jpg
Picture_04824.jpg
a couple of these has 9 blade leaves and long side shoots...there are 8 plants in this cloner...

:party::slide::party:what...what...no you did.nt...38.96 ozs...2lb+...i feel great...now to get at least 1lb inside...next summer i;ll get 3 + lbs...now to smoke til i drop...
Picture_04322.jpg
Picture_04322.jpg

Nice my brotha

Thanks for that video.. i like that beat...going to see jf i can find some of Enigma"s songs and downlosd...yeah..those t-5s seems to be getting the job down...i like the way hes separating the colas...kkeeping the flowers from merging..i tied down one of my colas and made the flowers separate and grow vertical..my plan was to see if that cola with separated flowers would have more weight than the one grown straight up...i got side-tracked and didn't finish...might do it on this grow...yep...i did a grow with 8 ft flour...red and blue bulbs...my last inside grow i flowered with all red cfls...this time hps...also checking on some blue leds...they suppose to increase thc and can be left on 24/7...i got some sprouts in my cloner ..sitting in the window trying to sex them...not really putting in too much work with them...they are double + the size of my potted plants...so water will grow them faster...now to find a simple technic...i think dwc is as simple as it gets...we'll see...

Thanks T G...got to get my inside grows dialed in...i ordered that new bulb that just came out...maybe my yield will increase...you can't burn these bulbs in a mag ballast...Ceramic Metal Halide Bulbs

you can use magnetic ballasts, just not on all digital ballasts:)

stay focus:)

Thanks...i need that reminder quite often..how about that pro mix i used in my pots ...can i use that over..is there something i can mix in to kill possible insect eggs or lavae ???

you could either bake it in the oven or maybe add diatomecous earth. but I have heared that its not a good idea to reuse soil
so I cant tell you one way or the other. but putting it in the oven I think then maybe

you could either bake it in the oven or maybe add diatomecous earth. but I have heared that its not a good idea to reuse soil
so I cant tell you one way or the other. but putting it in the oven I think then maybe

Yep...i know about the oven..probably buy some more...i need 3 cu ft...

Yep...i know about the oven..probably buy some more...i need 3 cu ft...

it sucks spending monies but it seems like you will get a good return on your investment:)

it sucks spending monies but it seems like you will get a good return on your investment:)

yeah it sucks...that bulb cost 57$...surcharge and shipping upped that to 82$...that bail of pro mix cost 35$...oh well...we'll figgue something out...stay focus...

ouch thats why I mix my own soil.

Back
Top Bottom