420 Magazine Patreon Support Page

Founder
As our industry evolves and big tech platforms take over, we've had to rethink our strategies for staying afloat in these waters.
Please help support our 420 Magazine mission if you can, we are truly grateful for you. :thanks:

Asking for support is new to us, this is the first time we've ever set up a donations page like this.
We appreciate any feedback on how to tweak our page to perfection, if anyone has experience with Patreon :thanks:

Got some options up now, curious to know your thoughts and feedback :thanks:

I'm thinking the $420 option is probably overkill, however once in a blue moon we get someone wanting to send in a donation of $420. With this option, the purchase can be made, then recurring billing stopped.

It would be easier if we could accept donations via Paypal, but they won't allow it due to our grow forums.

Thank you for your support and valuable feedback, we are truly grateful.

I joined as well. Patreon is good cause you can get tips. Glad they took CC cause I don’t have PayPal (I got banned for life long ago for weed related things) lol
Cashapp and Applepay are super easy for donations/payments. Even Facebook messenger has an instant cash feature that’s pretty straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom