• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does the barrel work? I seem to have misplaced that memory.

I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a woman who accepts what she sees because she is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Canna?

Unfortunately, no one can be told how the barrel works. You have to see it for yourself.

:rofl:

I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?

I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a woman who accepts what she sees because she is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Canna?

Unfortunately, no one can be told how the barrel works. You have to see it for yourself.

:rofl:
Well, I've never met a challenge I couldn't beat. I'm ready to barrel! Lol

I like to wait until the nominations are up and then come into the room and fill some time with unabashed laughter. OG, you're such a resource here. How do I thank you enough for the joy you create?

I'm really glad I managed to squeek through all the pagents. Whew! It's gotten rougher to win every month. Whomever it is that's consulting with OG for the evening gown, kuddos. The man has an eye for the win. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to all the nominees. You each and every one make us proud to be standing next to you. Good luck with the voting and with that barrel. Hydrate before entering. You'll sweat more than you anticipated and we need everyone to come out safe.

Snid..... Did I hear something about aging hippies?????

Puff, puff, pass :passitleft:

I like to wait until the nominations are up and then come into the room and fill some time with unabashed laughter. OG, you're such a resource here. How do I thank you enough for the joy you create?

I'm really glad I managed to squeek through all the pagents. Whew! It's gotten rougher to win every month. Whomever it is that's consulting with OG for the evening gown, kuddos. The man has an eye for the win. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to all the nominees. You each and every one make us proud to be standing next to you. Good luck with the voting and with that barrel. Hydrate before entering. You'll sweat more than you anticipated and we need everyone to come out safe.

Snid..... Did I hear something about aging hippies?????

Puff, puff, pass :passitleft:
:hug: :passitleft:

What exactly are.the goat riding rules? Could I dress as a Greek goddess, in my chariot, with a blunt and a whip, with "Ole Billie" pulling me along as I smoke?
I am to late for work to explain now but I will give a detailed report later this evening

Yes I would love to know the details pertaining to such a sight. I would like to strut on the back side saddled (Goats can carry a direct payload of 230lbs in the centre of their back right?) holding a double wrapped blunt waving like the Queen of england!
You too will just have to wait, I should have been on the road to work like 5 minutes ago.. got run.. I owe I owe it is off to work I go

Head Butt, not to be confused with headbutt.

You'll figure it out once yer in the barrel.
Glad I was not the only one who got that :thanks::clap::cheesygrinsmiley::slide::rofl:

Me on the list? :yahoo: :thanks:
I really do not feel deserving this month. With recent events I'm letting down the forum in general and my journals and grow-friends in particular. I hope I can get back to helping and growing in a week or two. I am not able to follow most threads, so I hope I'm able to keep up each of you and the contests.
It is an honor to be nominated - I appreciate it more than you know. My sincerest thanks. Best of luck to everyone on the list.
This forum rocks, so get out there and rock it!
#Orlando

I really do not feel deserving this month. With recent events I'm letting down the forum in general and my journals and grow-friends in particular. I hope I can get back to helping and growing in a week or two. I am not able to follow most threads, so I hope I'm able to keep up each of you and the contests.
It is an honor to be nominated - I appreciate it more than you know. My sincerest thanks. Best of luck to everyone on the list.
#Orlando

I find myself in a similar situation Major... It has been everything I can do lately to keep up with life in general lately, much less my overabundance of grow logs and various projects on here, and I too have found that I can not keep up with everything like I wish I could. I have helped out several people behind the scenes however, since I am always willing to help someone if they send me a PM to alert me to a problem in their garden, and it is no doubt one of them who nominated me. I will get back to trolling the new threads for problems when I can, for that is what I enjoy doing... explaining things to new people, hopefully in a way that turns them into productive weed farmers, in a knowledgeable and convincing way, before they learn a lot of bad information and habits. I think over half the threads I appear on end up going down in flames however and don't get a lot of eyeballs on them, and although I am as sweet as can be and try to be a social butterfly, I just don't have time in the day to do a lot of socializing on the threads or following along on 20 or more grow logs when things get busy, as much as I would like to. I do get curious about many of you, and eventually wander into your journals and rooms, but sadly it is less often than I should. It is a wonder I am known well enough to ever get nominated to this list, and I certainly don't think that I am worthy to win this thing when there are people like the rest of you around, helping people all the time, and just being fun to be around.

I too appreciate the nomination, no doubt from someone whom I helped last month... so thank you very very much! Being nominated for this award three times this year really means a lot to me and maybe someday it will be my time to win it, but this amazing board would not be what it is without all of you others who hold it together, the social crowd, the experimenters, the pros, the teachers, the mystics... and then the quiet little geeks like me, who occasionally get wordy.

Good luck everyone... I love this contest!

I remember those heady days when I had 20 subscriptions and it took me no time at all to get through them every day. :laughtwo:

I think you're seen as more than a quiet little geek Emmie. :circle-of-love:

#Orlando

I know you have been busy Major but keep calling that French Designer, she will answer your call eventually, and when she does be sure to tell her I was the one who sent you, she will really put some ZING in your evening gown. You should have no problem winning the Evening gown competition but we seriously need to work on your choices of swim suits, plus I know everyone is on the patriotic bandwagon this year but Singing "Your My Yankee-doodle Dandy" while juggling chainsaws might work for a logging contest but this is the big show baby... you really need to rethink your talent portion. Just my Humble opinion.

I find myself in a similar situation Major... It has been everything I can do lately to keep up with life in general lately, much less my overabundance of grow logs and various projects on here, and I too have found that I can not keep up with everything like I wish I could. I have helped out several people behind the scenes however, since I am always willing to help someone if they send me a PM to alert me to a problem in their garden, and it is no doubt one of them who nominated me. I will get back to trolling the new threads for problems when I can, for that is what I enjoy doing... explaining things to new people, hopefully in a way that turns them into productive weed farmers, in a knowledgeable and convincing way, before they learn a lot of bad information and habits. I think over half the threads I appear on end up going down in flames however and don't get a lot of eyeballs on them, and although I am as sweet as can be and try to be a social butterfly, I just don't have time in the day to do a lot of socializing on the threads or following along on 20 or more grow logs when things get busy, as much as I would like to. I do get curious about many of you, and eventually wander into your journals and rooms, but sadly it is less often than I should. It is a wonder I am known well enough to ever get nominated to this list, and I certainly don't think that I am worthy to win this thing when there are people like the rest of you around, helping people all the time, and just being fun to be around.

I too appreciate the nomination, no doubt from someone whom I helped last month... so thank you very very much! Being nominated for this award three times this year really means a lot to me and maybe someday it will be my time to win it, but this amazing board would not be what it is without all of you others who hold it together, the social crowd, the experimenters, the pros, the teachers, the mystics... and then the quiet little geeks like me, who occasionally get wordy.

Good luck everyone... I love this contest!
I am sorry Emily, I was not able to get that Italian evening gown designer to commit to making your gown, apparently the queen of England has more pull then I do, what a bitch! I do have a line on a really new and upcoming designer out of Nepal that you may want to check into. But may I suggest you jump on the chance before one of the other nominees discover she is available.

A brides maid ah... well that has been a lot MOTM over the years & lost count to be honest, my wardrobe is getting full of gowns & bikini's at this rate !

Ya know, you can not wear the same out fit every time ya get nominated like fashion changes every month around these parts :thumb:

I'm thinking there's going to be another month perhaps ? & if this year i see that goats & barrels are popular fashion asseraries/items...

So i'm thinking of the next design - a Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Mankini with nipple tassels with little bells on for extra giggles... ye should be fun :jawdropper:

Whilst strutting down the cat work with the essential fashion item a goat on a lead packing a Grace ice bong (very nice glass wear) i will come to a barrel designed as a bucking bronco to which i shall strap my legs around & ride the barrel to get the bells to ding a ling, ding a ling off the nipple tassels whilst taking a big bong hit !

Ye sounds awesome don't it :high-five:

I'm not quite sure awesome is the word I would use... :hmmmm::hmmmm:I'm gonna have to think of just the right word...:biglaugh:....circle-of-love:

Insanely outrageous might be preferred on this occasion !

I know you have been busy Major but keep calling that French Designer, she will answer your call eventually, and when she does be sure to tell her I was the one who sent you, she will really put some ZING in your evening gown. You should have no problem winning the Evening gown competition but we seriously need to work on your choices of swim suits, plus I know everyone is on the patriotic bandwagon this year but Singing "Your My Yankee-doodle Dandy" while juggling chainsaws might work for a logging contest but this is the big show baby... you really need to rethink your talent portion. Just my Humble opinion.

Unless you are using the chainsaw to chop a plant. Now THAT is a talent I want to see. I think there may have been a monster or 2 in the POTM contest back in Nov or Dec that you could use it on!!! :) :peace:

Unless you are using the chainsaw to chop a plant. Now THAT is a talent I want to see. I think there may have been a monster or 2 in the POTM contest back in Nov or Dec that you could use it on!!! :) :peace:

Check his journal. A few months and Major won't have a choice but to harvest with a chainsaw. Lol

:tokin:

A brides maid ah... well that has been a lot MOTM over the years & lost count to be honest, my wardrobe is getting full of gowns & bikini's at this rate !

Ya know, you can not wear the same out fit every time ya get nominated like fashion changes every month around these parts :thumb:

I'm thinking there's going to be another month perhaps ? & if this year i see that goats & barrels are popular fashion asseraries/items...

So i'm thinking of the next design - a Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Mankini with nipple tassels with little bells on for extra giggles... ye should be fun :jawdropper:

Whilst strutting down the cat work with the essential fashion item a goat on a lead packing a Grace ice bong (very nice glass wear) i will come to a barrel designed as a bucking bronco to which i shall strap my legs around & ride the barrel to get the bells to ding a ling, ding a ling off the nipple tassels whilst taking a big bong hit !

Ye sounds awesome don't it :high-five:

See that is the spirit of a winner my friend, think BIG, think BOLD You are on your way to greatness.

Back
Top Bottom