• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, I have decided when I ride the goat, I will be in my swimsuit, and the goat will be in his evening gown. That fulfills 3 parts to the pageant, right?

The elusive MotM trifecta. Tough to get it all together, but if you're up for the challenge it's quite the show.

Might want to start your warm up stretching early.

Canna...what a hoot,.:rofl:..weird visions girl,:). Page five already...what a list of nominees this month. They should just send prize packs out to the lot of them, i say! All great members with a lot to give and good times for all. Cheers everyone, :passitleft:

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:slide:
Thanks Duggan. Lol! I'm a construction worker. I have an off sense of humor and I'm ok with it. Haha

1st off I have to say this before I go any further.... HOLY CRAP I just got home and looked to see who was nominated this month and already we have 27 votes casted and we have not even had any of the pageants yet. This looks like it could be a nail biter!!!

Oh Canna, while you may have your own goat to practice with, when you ride the barrel with the goat, you do not get to use your own goat, you get "Ole Billie" and while he does look pretty hot in Stiletto Heels, he has been known to head butt, so be fore warned.

My congratulations go out to all of the nominees this month, all are outstanding people and all of them deserve my vote, the question now is, how much weight do I put on the swim suite competition and how much on the talent competition. The evening gown competition has become almost predictable, unless of course Major Pita is able to get that french designer to make him a custom designed ... Oh wait, I do not want to spoil the surprise... you will just have to wait and see..

What exactly are.the goat riding rules? Could I dress as a Greek goddess, in my chariot, with a blunt and a whip, with "Ole Billie" pulling me along as I smoke?

Yes I would love to know the details pertaining to such a sight. I would like to strut on the back side saddled (Goats can carry a direct payload of 230lbs in the centre of their back right?) holding a double wrapped blunt waving like the Queen of england!

Back
Top Bottom