420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: March 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to all of the nominees. As of this moment, you're all winners! :Rasta:

Popularity contests kinda suck. I love all of you! BLS and I kinda grew up together here...so he got me this month but its not because you don't all deserve it. Or none of you ;D JK JK CHeers mates!:yahoo:

:bravo: Backlipslide. A very worthy winner of the coveted monthly title. Thank you, and indeed thanks to all our nominees, for everything you do here, all your content, help, support and information.

Folk like you make 420 Magazine what it is - the world's premium forum for cannabis and hemp. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your well deserved win @Backlipslide!:welldone::bravo::high-five:

Kudos to the rest of you as well, you all make this a great place to visit!:thumb:

Congrats @Backlipslide :high-five: on MOTM. Well deserved my friend. Also, congrats to all the nominees all you guys rock.
:cheer:
:thanks::high-five:

Congratulations Backlip! You pulled out a squeaker (don't swallow it -Toy Story reference) :).
:welldone:

And congrats to @West Hippie for a close second!
Hahaha toy story references are the best!!

:bravo: Backlipslide. A very worthy winner of the coveted monthly title. Thank you, and indeed thanks to all our nominees, for everything you do here, all your content, help, support and information.

Folk like you make 420 Magazine what it is - the world's premium forum for cannabis and hemp. :circle-of-love:
Thanks teddy!! :high-five:

... :bravo: :thumb::cheer:....cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Congratulations on your well deserved win @Backlipslide!:welldone::bravo::high-five:

Kudos to the rest of you as well, you all make this a great place to visit!:thumb:

Congratulations @Backlipslide ! Thanks for all the good things you do!

Congrats @Backlipslide on MoTM. Well deserved for all you do for this site. And a quick thanks for the people who voted for me. I kinda needed a small booster in these times of trouble. Again thanks
a well deserved congratulations to you as well!

Congrats @Backlipslide, Thanks for everything you do around here. Well deserved.

Congratulations Backlipslide. Well done buddy
:passitleft:

congratulations backlipslide:welldone:

Congratulations @Backlipslide on the MOTM and Many more to come .
Thank you west hippie! It means a lot. I also have another feeling to go with this win. It’s bitter sweet, because you are so deserving of this title, and I feel terrible to take this away from you! You will get it soon sir!! You are very deserving to have your cake, and eat it too!!!:circle-of-love::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom