420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Are the red stems a common hempy occurrence? I’m used to seeing purple or green but the red jumps out. Maybe it’s the lighting and the cups?

naw it's really just genetics. partly its temps interfering with mag (?), i could end it if i spiked the temps to 30c or so. they'll grow out of it on the main stem, 2 largest are already past it.

Things are moving along...

Big gals are starting to push out some pistils and stretch their arms out a bit.
Little ladies just got their first haircuts & bigger shoes. 🤙

Here are my four girls. Pheno #4 is doing the best in my opinion. I’m using Advanced Nutrients starter kit. Been a little busy past few weeks but the girls are doing great and we have them in their final pots. Had a change of plans looking for a new outdoor grow area. If anything will run them indoors. Bought some clonex last night so I can take clones. Will get rock wool next for I take clones. And yes I know they aren’t ready to take clones lol.

IMG_9283.jpeg

IMG_9285.jpeg

IMG_9288.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

IMG_9293.png
They look care free and about to cruise!

8 days since the purple ghost candy poked above the media.

full

just getting the second set in now. have them at seedling strength nutes and ramping toward early veg strength this wk. feeding every third day. they won't eat the res by then but it will help keep ph in check.

day 11 above media purple ghost candy hempys by @SeedsMan

full

debating sticking with late seedling nutes or going early veg on tomorrow's feeding.

feeding day for the PGC gals

full

they got the bump to veg level nutes today. will stay there for a few feeds before another bump.

@SeedsMan purple ghost candy gals seem to have acquired some of those mysterious ufo orbs ..

full

is it the aliens ? is it simply superior genetics .. ? the world needs to know .. the work continues. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I've finally started my Purple Ghost Candy. Here's the link to my new journal for anyone who wants to follow:

HashGirl Grows Purple Ghost Candy in the Seedsman Comparative Grow 2024

And, here is Portia today (Day 3):

Back
Top Bottom