420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

mine are vegging nicely

full

so far so good. :)

So my local area just got hit with a terrible storm. Over a thousand people with out power. Im going to lose all my plants

just put them by a window. i've had 2 - 3 day outages and never lost a thing. barely slowed them.

I dont get much light inside my window also I have them twisted in the trellis net

yeah that might be fucked. if you can even get flashlights in there it can work. get as much light on them as you can.

how long are you projected to be without power ?

So my local area just got hit with a terrible storm. Over a thousand people with out power. Im going to lose all my plants
Man, I live in Missouri and have to deal with storms/tornados and power outages so much, I had a 24KW Generac generator installed, had it for about 10 years now...it was about 8 grand to purchase and install, but it's worth it, as soon as power is lost on the grid, my Generac fires up.

BTW, just a heads up for those going into flower, IDK about who's got what in dominant features, but my PGC #1 is a stretching biotch :rofl: to the point that I will have to bend and tie the next round so...they will take a little more room than my usual...this is what I'm talking about...2.5 weeks into flower PGC #1...
012.jpg
013.jpg

Here's the PGC #2 still in veg and getting bushy, but still seems Sativa Dom
007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg

Man, I live in Missouri and have to deal with storms/tornados and power outages so much, I had a 24KW Generac generator installed, had it for about 10 years now...it was about 8 grand to purchase and install, but it's worth it, as soon as power is lost on the grid, my Generac fires up.
Unusual amount of severe storms. Had golfball hail rain down and blow out a bunch of windows in the house and cars. Hopefully roof inspection goes well. Keep your head up, almost to the drought summer weather! I e gone back and forth with generac generator vs solar. I can do both for about the same price. Solar has been advancing so fast, so I've held off for a bit.

Unusual amount of severe storms. Had golfball hail rain down and blow out a bunch of windows in the house and cars. Hopefully roof inspection goes well. Keep your head up, almost to the drought summer weather! I e gone back and forth with generac generator vs solar. I can do both for about the same price. Solar has been advancing so fast, so I've held off for a bit.
We have solar also, but just recently was able to get ahold of a Dakota Lithium capacitor to hold "some" charge (5 to 20KW), but for it to last awhile it gona take at least one more, if not 2...problem is, they ain't cheap, paid about $2,500 for 1 :thedoubletake:

We have solar also, but just recently was able to get ahold of a Dakota Lithium capacitor to hold "some" charge (5 to 20KW), but for it to last awhile it gona take at least one more, if not 2...problem is, they ain't cheap, paid about $2,500 for 1 :thedoubletake:
Gotta pay to play. Ive got my eye on a 20kw system, I could probably spend 7k. But wouldn't want a little more storage. So probably closer to 10k.

But it's like last summer, and winter bills could have came close to paying for the upgrade. Definitely going solar for my container grow room build.

How they started
IMG_8445.jpeg

How they went

IMG_8630.jpeg

Plants have cleared 48 inches in a 3 gallon container. Quad plant hit the light and had to be super cropped

IMG_8636.jpeg
IMG_8637.jpeg

Gotta pay to play. Ive got my eye on a 20kw system, I could probably spend 7k. But wouldn't want a little more storage. So probably closer to 10k.

But it's like last summer, and winter bills could have came close to paying for the upgrade. Definitely going solar for my container grow room build.
I hear ya, I figure one more capacitor, and I'm good for either no electric bill, or a very very small one, either way it's better than a constant $340 bill every month, last one was $128 & some change :snowboating:

Back
Top Bottom