420 Magazine's Official Comparative Grow with Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy

Hi GrowStars!!!
Omg I have done these seeds disservice after disservice. Click for the comedy of grow errors. From snapping one plant at Node 1 to super slow growth due to a weak sun and a failing light, they have had to work hard. And they have risen to each challenge like gladiators. I didn’t update here because I was too embarrassed and I felt I’d let the sponsors down. But today I’m happy. And I think they prove how fabulous their genetics are.​

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5367.jpeg

💜💜💜

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5362.jpeg

💜💜💜

Hi GrowStars!!!
Omg I have done these seeds disservice after disservice. Click for the comedy of grow errors. From snapping one plant at Node 1 to super slow growth due to a weak sun and a failing light, they have had to work hard. And they have risen to each challenge like gladiators. I didn’t update here because I was too embarrassed and I felt I’d let the sponsors down. But today I’m happy. And I think they prove how fabulous their genetics are.​

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5367.jpeg

💜💜💜

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_5362.jpeg

💜💜💜

Made me laugh - mine have been a balls-up from the start!
Hoping the clones will come good with new boots and some grade A nutes

Just a couple images of my @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy.

They are both doing well and in the beginning of flowering stage. The one in the 3x3 tent is up to a gallon of solution a day, and the other one is taking about 3/4 a gallon a day.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Eight 4 foot colas being forced down horizontally. Had to put in four 4 foot bamboo poles to pull them back into the middle after pulling their base down 2 feet

IMG_8661.jpeg

IMG_8662.jpeg

IMG_8663.jpeg

Plant 3&4... day 25 post flip

I didn't get pics of the #1 and #2 plants because they're packed in the flower room pretty snug. Just happened to have #3 and #4 out of the room to set their stakes & get em all tied up.

I did a short vid yesterday, the Purple Ghost Candy are the 4 plants on the right side...

Stay lifted y'all!
:passitleft:

Wow that's some stretch Keffka. Sativa much... :rofl:

On the other hand, I have the Indica leaning pheno... I hope I'm not speaking too soon, they're all eager to stretch in early flower.

20240528201320_IMG_2565.JPG

20240528201309_IMG_2563.JPG

20240528201420_IMG_2568.JPG

20240528201431_IMG_2569.JPG

20240528201448_IMG_2570.JPG

Right? Honestly it’s borderline arrogant at this point. They triple stretched on me, and I was hammering them with light so they just naturally stretched like that.

It’s a little difficult. I didn’t want to over train them in case I caught a squat pheno like yours. However, this strain left its mark on me. From now until eternity, if I have a sativa dominant indoors I am going to secure it to the floor.

Back
Top Bottom