420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

Enjoy the ride! Stop by and skip ahead whenever!!! Thanks for stopping by and your kind words
My rides always end to a setting like this! Hope this can heal the mind for anyone needing it! Sundays seem to be when I need it the most! My friends seem to only exist in rivers an streams, 420 Mag, and my friends in tents these days! Never a complaint tho i think I needed the change.

Still trying to bring order from chaos on day 24 but the ladies are healthy and happy taking whatever I throw at them. Moved the one in soil in to the room for that superior lighting from @Budget LED and to be with it's friends. Have a great one!
20210530_151458.jpg
20210530_151445.jpg
20210530_151441.jpg

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful here which I believe I normally see rain where I am Memorial Day. Anyway, training continues. I'll show the other tomorrow but she just underwent some high level training (in my opinion). In the meantime, the most flattering pic I could get on day 25 for these ladies.....

20210531_193135.jpg

20210531_193831.jpg

The one on the left just started another round of training so forgive her appearance. Almost a type of before and after.

Shout out to the lil soil lady who is hanging in the tent for now.

Beautiful little pond spot MG! I would be stoked to puff one with you there and just chill. Good for the soul right there man! Not many are needed in our circle right?! That is perfectly ok in my book. Anyway...

The ladies are looking awesome. I have to agree that the thin twine may become an issue if the growth gets too vigorous.

I definitely agree on the thread concerns. It is hard to explain but this is very similar to the first style I have used training so I am comfortable but cautious. It is an everyday therapy type thing, if that makes sense. I space out for a bit and adjust each branch.

I moved the soil one up for more @Budget LED glory!!!!!! :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

And you can also see the hydro one on the right take shape.
20210531_224751.jpg

Yeah, that makes sense. If you've got your hands on it constantly and adjusting it then it's not really a big deal. I need to make up my mind on training for mine too. I definitely want to try the quadline though.

As far as training, I really like the approach of quadlining or fluxing, etc but I am so bad at sticking to a plan to be honest. So I tried a flux or manifold? Type grow and it was awesome. But once I knew why I topped or bent one lower I just started kind of shooting from the hip. So I mess up and I adjust. I learned a ton (I think) from trying the methods but I am not great at following a specific course to be honest.

So I think it is great to try a specific technique to learn the methods used and then as you go on to your next grows just use what you like. To be clear not dismissing any techniques just being honest about my lack of ability to follow a structured plan :rofl:

Not sure why I felt the need to ramble but it felt relevant.

Oops! Haaa haaaa...well next time he better up light up 3 joints for all of us. Haaa haaa
Well @BakedARea an @Modest Grower I was able to spark up two full j's that were pretty fat for myself to enjoy on my own so I figured who Evers spirits were present most likely got the lingering left overs from when the mind took over and the j kept a flowin!

Well @BakedARea an @Modest Grower I was able to spark up two full j's that were pretty fat for myself to enjoy on my own so I figured who Evers spirits were present most likely got the lingering left overs from when the mind took over and the j kept a flowin!
That would explain the random baked feeling around that time. I like it when my spirit goes looking (mooching) for someone's freshly lit J.

Wow, for a new hydro grower you are learning fast!
Sorry you had to experience those growing issues but, experience is a great teacher!
Dialed in and looking great!
Careful with those strings..... :goodluck:

Plants are looking great MG. Good job! :thumb:

I can't believe it but I actually already increase my nutrients up to 4 g per gallon on day 22 for these GSC plants. Most plants don't demand that much until they are a few weeks into flower. I find these things really hungry little critters.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and the kind words! I apologize for the delay in updates, I will definitely be taking some pictures tonight and will update.

The ladies are looking great and since my last post have been cruising along.

@Homer Simpson I am so glad you mentioned that, I just watered my other plants and soil and can mix up some for my GSC in soil.

Everyone's plants are looking so great. I am very impressed with how well everyone is doing (although not too surprised) with the size of this comparative it really says a lot in my opinion. Have a fantastic day everyone

Day 28 photo dump
20210603_184833.jpg

20210603_210313.jpg

Resevoir temp on chiller:

20210603_211558.jpg

Resevoir PH:
20210603_211621.jpg

Resevoir ppm
20210603_211640.jpg

I should really pull the plastic off the screen by now...

Tent environment
20210603_211629.jpg

Temp is a bit higher than usually by about two degrees and humidity is slightly lower as the exhaust fan accommodates but we are in the midst of a heat wave so I am pleased

Back
Top Bottom