420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2018

Here is my entry, she was chopped yesterday.
full
Pretty gal there!

Celebrate Oil & Concentrates Day

Magical Butter
Our friends at Magical Butter are long term sponsors of 420 Magazine and have supported Plant, Nug and Member of the Month for years. However, if you haven't yet picked up one of these marvellous machines by winning a contest, 420 Magazine and Magical Butter have joined forces to give you two more opportunities.

To celebrate Oil and Concentrates Day on 10th July, (that's 7/10 in US speak, geddit?), we are running giveaway promotions on 420 Magazine and on our Facebook page.

Here's where to enter:
Magical Butter Giveaway: What Makes Magical Butter Magical?
and you can also enter on our Facebook page: 420 Magazine

Thanks, Magical Butter! :cheer:
Couldn't wait this long for my mb2e... But I will say I recently ordered one through magical butters website thanks to :420:. Dunno how advertising works or is tracked, but worked for me.

Ok so i figured id enter my concentrate rose i made out of the oil/shatter tht i got slightly cold so i could bend it into this shape and put coconut oil on my fingers so it wouldnt stick 2 me lol man this stuff is crazy sticky. This was from my first batch done with the extractohol from our sponsors here.

Its Temple Ball bubble hash ice water from last harvest. It would have been bigger if i would just stop giving it away lol :yummy:
I would like to get that here in canada extractohol

Lmao i know what u mean my concentrates always seem to be like tht haha. So was that done with the bubble bags i assume is how u make bubble hash correct?

Tonight 15 grams of it will go towards edibles more gummy and capsules. Love working with this plant
Yep with Bubble bag all the way down to 25 micron mesh. Its cool its like panning for gold lol:eek:

Lol 4 real i love this plant plus its super fun coming up with all these great ways 2 use it lol

I love mutant shots! I have this cool 9 fingered ATF, that randomly grew 3 more fingers (where the leaves connect to the stem) so it's a 12 finger. Only thing is it's a he. And he has to prove to be a better stud than his brother.....

Back
Top Bottom