420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Transkei Sativa origin seed grown outdoors in South Africa. I have been chasing the legendary Rooibaard. I don't know if I have found a pheno with these genes but given the beautiful reds in her leaves and buds I wonder if I might have.

What a beauty !!!!!! Transkei old school bud rocks You in SA?

Transkei Sativa origin seed grown outdoors in South Africa. I have been chasing the legendary Rooibaard. I don't know if I have found a pheno with these genes but given the beautiful reds in her leaves and buds I wonder if I might have.

Wow...that is a screen saver...did I say wowee

This strain is unknown is auto , its seeds i bred years ago and mixed them all up , nutty AUTO mix i call it
grown in coco organically for a first for me , not the biggest but the nicest i have ever had to relax :ganjamon:

P1130043.JPG
Mixed nuts the best...frosty medicine...very nice

Wow, Some STIFF Competition this (420) Month... I LOVE IT!! Just finished up Another Freebie Seed Herijuana Jack 33 and had to Share Her. She is a beautiful site in person, and really enjoyed the 4 Main training(I normally go 6 Indoors) and she desires being looked upon. :laugh:

Redish Purple Color... I don't normally see Red's and Yellows together...
Always enjoy the Crazy colors. :popcorn:

Beautiful entries as always my friends!:love: It's a serious crap shoot as what gorgeous girl to choose.:thedoubletake:

Just to get in on the fun this month I'm going to go with a couple shots of my organic indoor grown Jilly Bean Pheno #4/E as she nears harvest which was actually a few days ago for the record. Best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Might as well stick my Cloned top from my homemade Auto Blueberry Diesel in .it's getting close to finish
Started it on 18/6 & half way through had to move to my 12/12 room cause it got bigger than expected . Also had to stick it in the corner, so it didn't get the best lighting

Hello growers...submitting my current grow back up plant, a Cream Mandarine XL Auto. This one is from my seeds, a plant that is easy to LST. I love GSC, but this one is right up there as a perfectly balanced hybrid with an indica leaning stone. The main bud might be my biggest yet. The plant is fall fading and going purple with my flowering bulb and 64F night temps. Great entries this month...good luck to all.

Might as well stick my Cloned top from my homemade Auto Blueberry Diesel in .it's getting close to finish
Started it on 18/6 & half way through had to move to my 12/12 room cause it got bigger than expected . Also had to stick it in the corner, so it didn't get the best lighting

Whoa now...I've been stalking some old growers who post photos of their stuff back in the 70's and 80's...this looks very much like those. Pretty sweet!

This is a Do-Si-Do that won 1st place in a grow contest for highest thc level and plant life. She tested 24.65% THC and was 4.25ft tall. She left me 4.56oz of dry buds after all was finished.
20210405_050207.jpg

Back
Top Bottom