420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Plant of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOVE to see that in natural light or with spotlight!!! Great entry Ice!

Is it too late to switch a photo out, I have one with flash only..

as long as your still able to edit your original post i think its ok to change your pic, but after that im sure its locked in..

This will be my token entry for Plant of the Month. I am almost embarassed to post this compared to some I have seen already.

This is the latest picture of Blue Mystic. She has about 3 or 4 weeks to go. She is the sexiest looking plant I have ever grown. She is on day 40 of flower when these were taken.
day_47_and_40_087.JPG

clone_day_1_after_planting_012.JPG

If you would like to see more pics of her check out my grow in my sig below.

Wow some impressive plants this month. Love 420mag everytime you see these monsters it inspires you so much, the SKY IS the limit with these baby's. LOOOVVVVEE WEED haha! Good luck everyone!

Hello 420 Magazine! I would like to enter my Nirvana White Widow Bonsai Mom. She's the same plant I ran back in September, only with some new photos. :)

CIMG2156_Bonsai_Mom.jpg

...and for the leg men out there! :winkyface:
CIMG2160_Bonsai_Mom.jpg

Thank you all for your consideration! :byebye:

:Namaste:

THANKS!!! you just made me want to withdraw!!!

I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!

that plant looks sick!!! I love how you made it bonsai!!!

:peacetwo:

some very very nice entries here :)

i would like to submit this .....

SECRET SEED

photo_0012.jpg

THANKS!!! you just made me want to withdraw!!!

I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!

that plant looks sick!!! I love how you made it bonsai!!!

:peacetwo:

Ha ha! I was on the fence about entering her this month, but I didn't want you to be the only one with a vegging plant in the contest! :rofl:

Thanks bro! I was just trying to make her fill up the closet space I had to work with at the time, but once I started down that road I just got kind of carried away!

I entered her this month because she was getting out of control, I just cut her way back, and will be doing a root pruning soon. If she appears again it will be with a makeover!

:thanks: Cultivator! She's just about a year from being a cutting to where she is now. The batch she was in was my first attempt at cloning, and I was using a homemade "fog" cloner. I had no idea what I was doing, and I even remember a power failure for more than a day while I was trying to get them to root. Only 50% of those clones survived, so I guess she's lucky to be here.

its a very nice job, well done. looks like a very productive mother. very different to how mine looks but then i just pretty much let my bitch grow how she wants. think i'll look into this bonzai method. i need 200-300 cuttings per grow for my new ecosystem mk1 ( amazing kit, 60-120oz dry off 2 600w bulbs! it no lie) but it difficult to aquire so many cuttings of same strain where i based. mothers like this would help. respect

its a very nice job, well done. looks like a very productive mother. very different to how mine looks but then i just pretty much let my bitch grow how she wants. think i'll look into this bonzai method. i need 200-300 cuttings per grow for my new ecosystem mk1 ( amazing kit, 60-120oz dry off 2 600w bulbs! it no lie) but it difficult to aquire so many cuttings of same strain where i based. mothers like this would help. respect

:thanks: You are too kind...

That's a vertical system right? I'm not a hydro guy but I love that kind of stuff! Are you journaling your grow? I'd love to check it out.

You'd need about 4 of my mothers to take 200 cuttings. She was shaped that way to because she lived in a closet illuminated by regular old household CFLs... I had to make the best of the available light.

Wow...2012 has started off with some unbelievable nug entries!!!

Here's an idea for future contests..... Journal of the Month??? may inspire more to be more active on there journals, and more new to the forum to interact and learn :)

Wow...2012 has started off with some unbelievable nug entries!!!

Here's an idea for future contests..... Journal of the Month??? may inspire more to be more active on there journals, and more new to the forum to interact and learn :)

Nice Icemud! I know the staff have their plates full right now...but if they ever did add another contest in the future, I really like that idea! :thumb:

im with you on that fratdogg ....... icemud that is a very good idea and i am liking that lol ..... would be nice to see how many people will enter their journals ...... should be able to see some new things which we could all try out and learn :) good thinking batman :)

wow i must be really stoned, thought that was more than one plant, even more impressive!
Thanks!! I was extremely surprised and happy when i saw how big she kept getting, at first i was pissed because i actually threw this plant into flower 2 weeks earlier then i had wanted to, i didnt think it would get nearly this size. I am happily surprised :)

:thanks: You are too kind...

That's a vertical system right? I'm not a hydro guy but I love that kind of stuff! Are you journaling your grow? I'd love to check it out.

You'd need about 4 of my mothers to take 200 cuttings. She was shaped that way to because she lived in a closet illuminated by regular old household CFLs... I had to make the best of the available light.

Yes a vertical grow mate. It excellent use of space and yields amazing for just 2 600w bulbs. Have done one grow with it and yielded 96 dry oz of nirvana wonder woman. Trouble is getting the number of cuttings. It is packed away right now but i have just started a journal with 4 600w hps and roughly 30 seeds of a mixed variety. It did start off with 30 cuttings but had bit disaster. It only just started but check it out. I grow in coco mostly and thats wot this grow will be. I have space for multiple mothers and could easily accomodate 4 like that, its just getting them like that which is the prob!!! peace

I am gonna enter my Sour diesel again. I feel she was a great plant and HUGE producer. Her tones where very earthy and slight taste of citrus. Heavy high, couch locking and hunger inducing. Pulled over 6 oz on each plant some being upto 8 Oz. Hoping she knocks u out the box like she did me. ENJOY everyone
100_26632.jpg
100_26671.jpg

Back
Top Bottom