420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: January 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sheesh talk about some killer plants! It gets harder every month to decide!

I’m going to give it a go this month! I present mother northern lights. She went 7-1/2 weeks in flower under 420 watts of LED and well as y’all can tell she was in veg as a mother for longer than I can honestly put a date to. If you check out my signature where it says 1 mother 1 5x5 tent you can see her journey from the beginning in flower. She smelled amazing her terps were unbelievable.
On that note she’s been dried now and now curing at the moment. Good luck 420 fam! :blunt:

08B0F3E1-C9F1-4FD3-A711-2F5462861497.png
EA2FE523-9CD4-4C65-9DB0-616E02B08CD7.jpeg
Nice scrog

I hope both gorilla glue and northern lights win... Wow!!!
Yeah man was about to say that, both are perfect in their own way man. And such a neck to neck race between the two!

Wow this was a really close race!:nervous-guy:The poll closed at midnight PST and as of that time, @Moto258's Northern Lights is our Plant of the Month winner! A huge congratulations to you! :high-five: Props to @VetSmoke85 for only losing by two votes. Thanks to all the members who entered their beautiful plants, we can't wait to see more in future contests. :thanks:

Congrats @Moto258. Beautiful plant buddy. Amazing entries by everyone. :green_heart:
Thank you VetSmoke85!! Man that was a nail biting kind of rush! Normally I would have gotten a full nights sleep but tonight it was hard to keep the dreams a rollin knowing how close that was getting :thedoubletake:!!
Your gorilla glue looks mouth watering for a genetic hunt to think about and have always wanted to try to find a good glue pheno worth the keep! Cheers my friend!!:passitleft:

Thank you VetSmoke85!! Man that was a nail biting kind of rush! Normally I would have gotten a full nights sleep but tonight it was hard to keep the dreams a rollin knowing how close that was getting :thedoubletake:!!
Your gorilla glue looks mouth watering for a genetic hunt to think about and have always wanted to try to find a good glue pheno worth the keep! Cheers my friend!!:passitleft:
Thanks mate. That Northern Lights of yours was an absolute specimen and a worthy winner. I'm glad I have a bonsai mother of this gorilla glue now. Keep up the great work!:green_heart:

Thanks mate. That Northern Lights of yours was an absolute specimen and a worthy winner. I'm glad I have a bonsai mother of this gorilla glue now. Keep up the great work!:green_heart:
You as well my friend keep on growing natures finest!! I’ll definitely be keeping this northern lights around to breed with even tho she was a fisty one I can’t complain about the amount of trichomes left just from dry sift!!! Love seeing the passion in everyone’s art and glad I decided to join the 420 fam to break out of my shell I was in !! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom