Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
I'm super new and voted for a few months now picking the winner not having friends here ect, I can see this being your first post if you live somewhere uncool. But you could say they gotta link a journal in their sig and you know they really grew it ect. But from the outside climbing in the winners have been right with me the last couple times. And I give it some thought, votings important yo! IMO

Well my little entry is a Fluxed Fruity Widow by 710. She lives out of a 5 gal cloth pot in my own recycled soil and basks under my Budmaster 1200 GOD lamp, she's also grown up on Remo nutrients! She now spans my 140 wide tent. These shots are with maybe 2-3 weeks left of flower :)

Best of luck one and all :)
IMG_20160301_0152121.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

Lol.
And there you have it. The PotM.

Great looking plants from all of ya!! keep up the good work, gives us newer growers something to shoot for!!
Just remember, all you great growers (and we all know who you are) you have given the rest of us your secrets to growing great!!! We're gunning for ya lol. Best of luck to all the entries!!! :peace:

Hi all ...this is my first time entering a grow contest I've noticed some people not to thrilled about new people entering with no blogs our grow journal if this is a requirement then I will ask the admin to delete my entry. I do respect every body's journals great info in these journals once I looked at some of these journals I realized the effort it takes to do this and as for the comment about having more than one address I personally would never do something like that! I thought at first this was a popularity contest but I was wrong after the first contest that I observed and voted in the best looking plant won and the notm was the same best looking nug won! I really enjoy looking at all the entry's makes me try harder. I think with out newbe's things would get a little stale
just my humble opinion. Taking a better picture with great plants seems like a key to winning. I'm could care less about actually winning prizes for me it's more about growing healthy plants a getting a few likes. I'm loving 420 magazine!

respectfully Underthunder

This just in from CNN:

"The great 420 debacle over noobs colluding and winning prizes is the Russian President's fault"

:reporter shakes fist at sky: "PUUUUUUTIIINNNNNNeh"

:bongrip:

A counter to that, cause that's what I do, is some people have wonderful full lives, surrounded by friends and loved ones with no real time to commit to a screen, so they come to show what's possible...It's a little rich to say their missing out and believe that, on what? or rather, what are we missing out on? Maybe their grows are achieving their desire, maybe improving it isn't of a need at the moment for them etc to the many lines that can be drawn...Hopefully all are doing what they enjoy.. Whatever your reasonings, it's not superior than others or more pure, cause that means nothing in a free open space. I appreciate all that come. I'll debate or give my harsh truth that might upset and receive it back, but I hate political correctness if it's stopping a harsh truth (yes I can handle it, after a little sulk, lol).. It's here for all to enjoy. And the way it's been setup, it's very welcoming to those that have a chair and a bong sat down here or those who's footprints a washed away...I'm not going to turn away somebody that comes into my thread and compliments me.. I don't care if it's 5th post or 5000th, always nice to receive... And mods will eject if ones to rude and controversial (intimidating/threatening)...plus there's people here, in their makeup they want to help, so noobs can achieve their desires/needs, then there's dudes that want to be known as good growers, then there's peeps like me, just want to talk shit about the plants we grow and life we live.. Fuck whatever it is, just enjoy your own existence here and don't compare your reasonings to others, cause it means shit, nobody's better than anybody, we all the best.. . I just like to add another side, as to not keep a pack mentality going and chant starting.. Gemini in me, I see to many post in a row agreeing, my twin kicks in.....I love seeing the likes or the counters to what I've said and all the like that receives... Ah it's a fun place to be......BOO

Oh nice plants all... Mono I'm glad you entered it, beautiful plant, wow...

Much Truth. I was a bit surprised to see that people enter the same plant many months in a row, but not by any means disappointed or driven to action to "purify" the competition. I agree about the prizes being secondary to the pride, but concede it is easier to feel this way after winning. I started an extremely busy period in my life recently. It won't let up for about another month.
The lack of free time made me realize that I lost sight of my own goal. Some of the "Great Growers" on here can have very infectious enthusiasm for their craft. It is easy to get swept up. I need to produce about 4oz every 3 months to be perfectly happy. I was "artificially" motivated to want to pull 10 oz/per plant by the quality and beauty of some of the grows on here.
I would have had a rough time bringing my first run in for a landing if not for the generous help of the other members of the forum. From my POTM winnings, I will be keeping only the LED light and about 1/2 the seeds. I will be giving my current LED lights and the rest of the prizes to other growers to help them land their first grow. None of this made me lust for prizes, it inspired me to help other growers, and that is what this forum is about. I am OK with a new member's first post being a contest entry. I am also hopeful that they will do it honestly and only post pics of plants they grew. It would be nice, too, if they stick around and help preserve the integrity of the community. The rules are set by 420 magazine and I am OK to accept them as designed.
On a side note, I got pretty wrapped up in my first grow. After harvesting my first 2 plants, it hit me like a brick to the berries.............I am in this for life! This is now a chore that I have to take care of for my wife and myself. I AM STUCK. The joy still exists, the girls are still beautiful, and my happiness and pride are still real. But....the excitement fades and is replaced with a feeling of responsibility for my own buzz. I still want to be a better grower, and help others where I can, but the fog and frenzy of enthusiasm has lifted and the reality of the work ahead is clear.

BTW, awesome plants for March!!

Thanks VI .

That's a sweet 4 stroke V Twin next to that whalloping beauty of a plant you grew there!

Weed for a long time :high-five: The only down side to huge plants is the manicure ! Or it could be a plus if you enjoy that finger/scissor hash to smoke while manicuring

Vlad:bongrip:

:sorry:I'd like to apologize for starting this discussion of eligibility. I meant people who's post are only for contests and nowhere else. But I see that the community here is much more sophisticated and family like that it makes me even more humbled to be a part of it. :sorry:

Thanks for everyone being so amazing here on the best grower community site in the world.

KiG everyone :green_heart:

No worries. Even an opinion is a work in progress. You made me, and many other, think about it.

Other recommended topics are : Flat Earth, Is the Atom Bomb real, The truth about satellites.

Tin Foil hat not included.

5 days left to submit your plants!

:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom