Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Looks like there is still room left so Im entering my Berry Ryder she finished super fast and had a very nice yield of 154g cured in only about 68-70 days from seed.

20151221_225100.jpg
20151224_231009.jpg

For the sake of entering for fun and to showcase a cool story I present lil Blue. She was a victim of damping off which as you know is a death sentence for a seedling...or is it? I sprang into action and tried to save her with support but she dried up in the middle of the stem. I knew I had to make a drastic move...snip! I put her in a cloning insert and kept an eye on her. Today...roots!!! Roots!!! A miracle plant. I am seeing great things in her future!
image8552.jpeg
image8553.jpeg

damnn i missed my chance, got carried away trimmin!! ahh always next month :p :goodjob: to all entries, there all lovely!! Im having a hard time choosing my vote :thanks:for sharing them!!

I definitely won't miss next month, i just been working too much n lost track of time, I can't even blame day light savings time. It's all good though, I'll just sit back n be a spectator this month. Good luck to all!

"The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner."
Plant Of The Month - March 2016

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom