• Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Hats off to ya once again L.A.!:high-five::bravo:

Well as most who know me understand, when I'm in any competition I tend to disappear from the threads! This is just me not wanting to look like I'm trying to gather votes etc, not me being rude I assure lol. Soooo many thanks everyone for your support and votes!
Anyway, now I've got to do my usual thing! As always with these comps I'm only in it for the title, T-shirt and most of all the nug jar! :) So I'll be donating all the rest of the prize package to another member who might need the equipment. :)

Then as request as, just a few pics :)
DSC_0350-3.JPG
IMG_20151211_145446_hdr.jpg
DSC_064112.JPG
DSC_06867.JPG
DSC_07556.JPG
DSC_066312.JPG
DSC_0663-12.JPG
IMG_20160301_015212.jpg

Congrats LA you are a consumate gentleman with true skills. And your skill is only outdone by your generosity in giving away most of those prizes. Kudos to you sir. My only issue with you is I would love to have you come by and visit my High Brix grow haha! Thanks for all you do LA!

For all that are curious and since she didn't win... Here is lil Blue! I am so proud of her maybe she will be POTM someday. Thank you to all the people that voted for her I didn't expect her to get votes I just wanted to show people that they shouldn't be scared to enter a plant!
image941211.jpeg

:adore: Awesome job, LA! A well deserved win for a class act.

Congrats Light Addict!!!! That plant is an absolute beast!!! What part of the cycle did you stop feeding it plant nutrients and start feeding it live chickens?!!! hahah! awesome plant for an awesome win!!!! kudos!!!

Congrats Light Addict!!!! That plant is an absolute beast!!! What part of the cycle did you stop feeding it plant nutrients and start feeding it live chickens?!!! hahah! awesome plant for an awesome win!!!! kudos!!!

:rofl::rofl:

:high-five:

Yo LA! Congrats on the win 420 brother... Man that "Venus High Trap" was surely some "spliff" competition. Well done man. No possible better way to bring "70's bush" back than a plant like that! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom