Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Other recommended topics are : Flat Earth, Is the Atom Bomb real, The truth about satellites.

Tin Foil hat not included.

5 days left to submit your plants!

:bongrip:

Aliens planted technology in an old, derelict, long decommissioned space craft. Then placed 3 dead soldiers in the space craft. They planned on humans finding it and figuring it out...with the help of the almost step by step instructions they included (not literally step by step, but laid out like a scavenger hunt that humans of 1947 could understand). We, in our arrogantly intelligent but not so intelligently arrogant way, reveled in our ability to "reverse engineer" the technology and gave ourselves - secretly - a huge pat on the back for being such damn geniuses. We began to build and advance computer technology.
What we still refuse to acknowledge is that the aliens sent us their antiquated technology to "fatten us up". The plan is to relieve us of physical strength. Their planet has 1/12 our gravity and 1/6 the gravity of our moon. In our terms, a full grown average male would weigh about 12-16 pounds.
They sent many ships, and lost many. But one...one made it to Roswell, NM. We found it. We did with it exactly what they thought we would do with it. We use it everyday. We SIT. We become weaker as automation replaces perspiration. They assumed 10 generations until humans would be weak enough to approach. They are patient. They have watched us. The day the first electric transmission lines were constructed, their mouths began to water. They knew we were beginning to "ripen", as they put it. Just a little push from them, and a 500-1000 year wait...............and we're screwed.

This is why it is so important to get your plants entered while you can :)

Aliens planted technology in an old, derelict, long decommissioned space craft. Then placed 3 dead soldiers in the space craft. They planned on humans finding it and figuring it out...with the help of the almost step by step instructions they included (not literally step by step, but laid out like a scavenger hunt that humans of 1947 could understand). We, in our arrogantly intelligent but not so intelligently arrogant way, reveled in our ability to "reverse engineer" the technology and gave ourselves - secretly - a huge pat on the back for being such damn geniuses. We began to build and advance computer technology.
What we still refuse to acknowledge is that the aliens sent us their antiquated technology to "fatten us up". The plan is to relieve us of physical strength. Their planet has 1/12 our gravity and 1/6 the gravity of our moon. In our terms, a full grown average male would weigh about 12-16 pounds.
They sent many ships, and lost many. But one...one made it to Roswell, NM. We found it. We did with it exactly what they thought we would do with it. We use it everyday. We SIT. We become weaker as automation replaces perspiration. They assumed 10 generations until humans would be weak enough to approach. They are patient. They have watched us. The day the first electric transmission lines were constructed, their mouths began to water. They knew we were beginning to "ripen", as they put it. Just a little push from them, and a 500-1000 year wait...............and we're screwed.

This is why it is so important to get your plants entered while you can :)

I want some of what Schtiggy is smoking. Last month's Plant of the Month must be this month's Bud of the Month. :tokin:

PS - I do believe there is intelligent life out there. There's too many stars, each surrounded by multiple planets. Odds say that it's a given. I just haven't formed an opinion yet on if we have had contact with them. My bud hasn't given me that perspective, but the other day I thought my legs were bonded together with the pillow I had between them and that I had become a marmaid/merman.

I like the open discussion,

but has anyone yet asked themselves why they accept a CGI representation of earth rather than an actual original photograph as proof? Isn't gravity still a theory and not law??? How would water stay on the round ball surface without the magical farce of gravity?

EDIT, after tasting more of Explodey I've decided to add something

Why is Antarctica off limits to civilians???
Other than its inhospitable conditions, it is said to be the very barrier that holds our oceans in place, a great ic e wall that will never melt.

V:bongrip:

I want some of what Schtiggy is smoking. Last month's Plant of the Month must be this month's Bud of the Month. :tokin:

PS - I do believe there is intelligent life out there. There's too many stars, each surrounded by multiple planets. Odds say that it's a given. I just haven't formed an opinion yet on if we have had contact with them. My bud hasn't given me that perspective, but the other day I thought my legs were bonded together with the pillow I had between them and that I had become a marmaid/merman.

I hear ya about that pillow thing. I was once sitting in the passenger seat of a car after some particularly potent indulgence and could swear that the floor of the car had fallen away and that my knees and shins were dragging down the blacktop. The radio was playing highway to hell by AC/DC and I was pretty much living it :) Ah....the good ol days

No...they very recently were able to measure gravity waves. As predicted by Einsteins model they very clearly showed that gravity is not magic and they can measure the effect of it in wave form. Just like light and water they very clearly showed wave interference patterns ( Interference (wave propagation) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) that could only be created by gravity from multiple sources. If I recall they recorded the waves generated by 2 black holes colliding.

But since those aren't real they must be high.

Unless I'm crosseyed already this morning it appears we have only 14 entries thus far. Since this is my first chance to get back in the contest since November and none of my current girls are quite ready for a public appearance, I'll enter one of last year's plants. This is another RQS Bubble Kush Auto. She went ~105 days, 38 inches tall, and gave up a dried 323 grams of bud.

BTW, that's a 14 oz can of Ozium next to the top cola. :winkyface:

Sweet Plant RM!

About the garfield waves detected in space...

There are no space machines orbiting earth for the following reason.

At about 85km altitude temperatures start to rise until they hit the Kármán line which is 100km high. After this line, the heat abruptly increases rising rapidly to 200km whereby it starts to level off (100km is the very start of the radiation belts as well which become full strength at 200km), although other sources say it continually rises. Temperatures can vary, depending on sun activity, but can reach as high as… wait for it…2500°C!

Very few materials in the periodic table can support such heat, let alone circuit boards and plastic coated cables.

There are videos online showing the ISS space crew during interviews with tethers attached at the waist to further enforce the lack of "gravity" to their viewers. Space walk footage shows bubbles, indicating this is done underwater in a pool.

Virgin built a rocket and failed to go into space with it.

This space crap really grinds my gears because everyone gobbles it up. We know more about "space" then our own "planet".

It's a space religion, simple as that. It was made for liberal society to further enforce the belief that we came from monkeys/apes/slime/fish... whatever.

There is no tangible proof, only data and CGI images. That's no better than any other religion right there.

I have to go back to the flat earth now...I could quote sources but this is not the place or the time.
Good luck with the plants comrades :bongrip:

Don't hate the player, Hate the Game!

Vlad

Gravity is just part of it. there something like 14lbs of pressure per sq in or foot that is created by the atmosphere that plays a role in what most people know is gravity. I am assuming that gravity measureable would also change accordingly with atmospheric pressure between planets moons stars. Had to throw that in there.

ok give me a minute gonna go spark up some of my entry...lets just start saying yeah i have only posted a few times read the rules and i was conforming to them. there is no faster way of driving away new people to start touting elitist bs on here. we are trying to promote awareness and bring new peeps into the fold. i am a disabled vet that uses mmj to stay away from opiods and to help me deal with the ptsd i have. i am raising a 10yr old by myself so ya my times limited ...now do i think its gonna win no prob not is it the best indoor plant i have grown yeah. am i gonna try to strive for a better grow next time... first indor i tried hydro got nailed with root rot, then i got slammed with white mildew in flowr so ya complete failure. would you want to post your first grow journel as a failure tell ya what being a in active marine hell no! ... so ne who back to the fun staff ya i want a better camera for the picks i take all i got is me pos wal mart cell phone manera...so yeah i am stoned now and i just rambling on but back to closing is plz dont get mad at the new guys in the community if they step on toes. plz just grin and bare it because as far as the contest goes dont vote on theres if ya feel they did not grow it themselves. peace out cub scouts couch lock coming on
:volcano-smiley:

Honestly none of the people who have entered care. All of the top contenders have already stated bring it on.

This is a dead beaten horse. Post what ever you want. You need to enjoy yourself here. This is a friendly competition. I as well totally fucked up my plant and it could easily have been significantly better. It was by no means a great version of that plant. I did not have a journal for it (although I posted pics on here of it all over starting at about 2 weeks into bloom). But none of that matters. The fact that I totally screwed it up and it could have been way better didn't slow me down and it shouldn't slow anyone else either.

I am a hobbyist growing just for personal. I had a trip to Vegas in the middle of the grow where issues sprouted while I as gone. I can't be here often with my job. So there is little chance I can beat the guys who have the time to take care of their grow but it wont stop me. There is no reason anyone shouldn't put a pic on here...unless you are ineligible because you have already won :)

In fact my first response was "wow look at that good job check out the balls there for post one being here"

I was excited for you!!!

:Namaste:

Unlike what happens in modern US Presidential elections,
Plant of the Month votes always go to the most deserved candidate.
Contests suck if you become too serious about it. It's supposed to be fun, It's hard work.
Enjoy the buds that were harvested too, that's the real prize in my opinion.
Get better every harvest, that in itself is worth gold.

Vlad:bongrip:

ok give me a minute gonna go spark up some of my entry...lets just start saying yeah i have only posted a few times read the rules and i was conforming to them. there is no faster way of driving away new people to start touting elitist bs on here. we are trying to promote awareness and bring new peeps into the fold. i am a disabled vet that uses mmj to stay away from opiods and to help me deal with the ptsd i have. i am raising a 10yr old by myself so ya my times limited ...now do i think its gonna win no prob not is it the best indoor plant i have grown yeah. am i gonna try to strive for a better grow next time... first indor i tried hydro got nailed with root rot, then i got slammed with white mildew in flowr so ya complete failure. would you want to post your first grow journel as a failure tell ya what being a in active marine hell no! ... so ne who back to the fun staff ya i want a better camera for the picks i take all i got is me pos wal mart cell phone manera...so yeah i am stoned now and i just rambling on but back to closing is plz dont get mad at the new guys in the community if they step on toes. plz just grin and bare it because as far as the contest goes dont vote on theres if ya feel they did not grow it themselves. peace out cub scouts couch lock coming on
:volcano-smiley:

Hi Jinxed, no worries friend....all JAR HEADS are welcome. Glad to have you aboard!

BTW....I was a Corpsman.

Once again I'd like to apologize for starting all the BS about folks entering contests only. I was merely wanting to know if anyone had thought about this too. No disrespect meant to any of the entries or their submitters. I want to say thanks to everyone who made it clear that this community is much more sophisticated and family like than I could have imagined when I first joined a few months ago. :green_heart: :420mag4life: :green_heart:

With that said and there still being lots of room on the nominee list. I'd like all of you to see my Nadine, the middle child and ugly duckling of the three.

A northern lights auto who's journey began on Nov. 5th. She's sitting in an 11" pot. Her colours just started to show in the last week. Certainly not pretty, but she's hard as rock and covered in trichs. Harvest is tomorrow! She's in the dark till then.

Nadine's first time in the sun
20160311_155656.jpg

Nadine's Frosty top Colas
20160311_155827.jpg
Good luck to everyone who participates, you're all the B's knees is my books, I'm Sorry for my faux pas.

KiG everyone :green_heart:cheers

he conversation has been brought up many times over the years. Bottom line is the rules say what is allowed and what isnt and if you dony like something dont vote for it. Some guys have been members here registered for years but dont post often, yet some members here a couple months with loads posts.

Who cares really. Get a pic up and place your votes. For sure suspicious voting will be dealt with just like it was last month and many more times before that.....

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom