• Brewsterman - Blueberry D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reave - White OG

• Paintedbudman - Mango Skunk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck everyone, tough choices this month!!!!
(I can't believe I spelled Kush with a "c"...must of been spell check...ya,ya that's what it was, ha... or a stoner moment). LoL

Good luck everyone, tough choices this month!!!!
(I can't believe I spelled Kush with a "c"...must of been spell check...ya,ya that's what it was, ha... or a stoner moment). LoL
I didn't catch it either, it was super late here and I just copied/pasted. lol I fixed it ;)

Hey everyone, I apologize but we had a mishap with the poll and it had to be reset. It was mistakenly set to multiple votes, and one person had already voted 3 times. Luckily we are only a couple days into voting, so there's still plenty of time for you all to cast your votes before the 1st.
Again, I apologize. Thank you for your support and understanding. :Namaste:

@MountainMawma there's a poll at the top of the page in each contest. I can't remember but you may need to have 50 posts on the website in order to take part in voting or as a contestant.

holy crap this is hard, there's at least 4 i'm insanely drooly over ... now i remember why i don't really do these things :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope I can pick up the slack and win with my single reveg filling a 4x8. Fig its be a hands down competition but I was very wrong lmao keep it up guys, good luck to everyone

An amazing accomplishment and beautiful grow. Love the kitty in the corner too.
He's a lil rascal. Always eats fan leafs lol than spit em back up 10min later.

The poll is now closed and we have a winner! Congratulations to March's Plant of the Month winner, @Carcass!:bravo:Your Super Silver Haze is definitely a beauty! A special thank you to all of this month's entries! We are looking forward to seeing more of your lovely ladies in our April contest.

The poll is now closed and we have a winner! Congratulations to March's Plant of the Month winner, @Carcass!:bravo:Your Super Silver Haze is definitely a beauty! A special thank you to all of this month's entries! We are looking forward to seeing more of your lovely ladies in our April contest.
Congratulations @Carcass fantastic plant my friend. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom