• TheGanjaMan94 - Northern Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GreenMachinee - Obama Kush

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Golfer420 - White Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone, not sure if the contest is full all ready but I wanted to submit my first beauty. She's a Lemon OG Haze Auto from Nirvana. Growing her inside under LEDs, coco/perlite mix & GH Flora nutes. She's in her 9th week from seed, 37th Day of Flowering.

IMG_73777.JPG
IMG_73745.JPG

I think this one makes 22.

Here is my submission :Namaste:

So many great photos that I'm tempted not to submit, but, I don't get that many plants per year that I couldn't pass it up. This is a Crop King Seeds White Widow. I've got two ladies in a 30x18x30 tent and I'm enjoying the heavy trichomes. This was a mini-flux with 4 nodes on each side.

Amazing plants everyone :adore:

ww_day_84-41_wwa_pair-9024.JPG

ww_day_83-40_wwb_bud-9008.JPG

I humbly submit my nomination of our Dinafem Cheese for plant of the month. She was a very aggressive plant and didn't want to submit to any form of training we threw at her. SCRoG on the lower part to help spread her out. Tons of LST and super cropping. She was in veg for 13 weeks and flower for 60 days. She was a 40" square about 36" tall when she was put into flower. At the end it was difficult to tell since she was falling all over herself from the weight. One of the largest colas weighed in at 13 grams and was about the size of a 16 oz can. We yielded 371 grams of produce and about another ounce of buds that will be used for oil. She was grown under the Amare SE450 +UVB and ended up at .80 GPW (calculations from actual watts). As for her smell/taste it is like a pungent earthy cheese. Almost "vintage".

First picture is roughly 2 or 3 weeks into flower as we didn't have a great picture of her by herself when she finished. Stakes everywhere and still falling over. Then a bud shot 3 days before harvest (day 57).

DSC_036910.JPG

DSC_098613.JPG

A lot of great entries this month and good luck to everyone. Try some of this stuff! :passitleft:

Yep definitely incredible entries. Lol i just posted my comment for this thread on the last month's. I got lost in the app. Didnt notice the month before posting and didnt know I have to go to pinned threads section. My bad.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ladies and gentlemen I humbly present to you another Dynastygenetics Pineapple Fields this month. Still the Linda pheno. She is a wonderful lady and a joy to grow. She bursts out with thick heavy buds that smell like the inside of a pineapple rings can when you eat all the rings and drink the juice. She vapes the same way with a nice rosy floral note on the finish. She is a big producer but makes quality buds at the same time. Her buds have a beautiful lavender hue to them which dries to a gorgeous pinkish color. She is shown here in a 10 gallon fabric pot of Doc Buds high brix blend and finished in 69 days under LEDRFs Perfect Sun 1000.

This is the second time I am growing Linda and she will be around as long as I am! The ginger beer bottle for scale is non alcoholic and my favorite lol. She has a nice cerebral high that eventually sets into a tingly body buzz but she is not stoney, she is a motivator. The last time I grew her she put out over 170gm. She's still hanging but I bet she tops that this round. She truly looks like buds exploded in all directions from a single point. She had no stakes for most of the grow but without them she would have broken a few branches from the weight in the end. So she got heavily staked in the last week! Want to talk about easy trimming? Snip the big fans and she is done.
:Namaste:

P8240002.JPG
P8240018.JPG
You ran Doc's stuff with this lady? Very nice by the way brother:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom