• GreenMachinee - Obama Kush

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Golfer420 - White Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheBlaze.
What a fantastic plant you grew!
Shiggs and I tip our hats to ya my dude.
:goodjob:

Congrats to the blaze! I very lo ngly hesistated between you and shtiggy's awesome stuff, and had to decide like "which one would i be prouder of growing myself". Loved many others including the compost girl and so many others. Great stuff! and what a finnish :)

My god are these pictures beautiful. The talent on the forum is outstanding. I feel blessed to be in the same internet space with some of these guys. I also cannot believe how generous the sponsors are. I will definitely take some end pictures and submit for the next contest.

My god are these pictures beautiful. The talent on the forum is outstanding. I feel blessed to be in the same internet space with some of these guys. I also cannot believe how generous the sponsors are. I will definitely take some end pictures and submit for the next contest.

Welcome Lord Simmer. Definitely post your pics. Make sure you get 50 posts first :)

Congratulations Blaze, I told my Coworker that you'd be the winner early on... Great plant, well deserved. Awesome runner up ShiggityFlip, so close buddy. All around excellent specimens this month. And Nunu, happy you got a vote, keep doing your thing... Thanks for the contests 420.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks for all the well wishes guys! These comps are great fun. Can't wait to see what photos get thrown up this month.

Congrats blaze!!

Thanks to those who voted for me, ranking third in Sept. 2016 POTM contest is super humbling to me and makes it all worthwhile.
:Namaste:

Frankly, I was impressed, and I would have voted for your Gorilla Glue if it was the contest for "the grow tent of the month" :) I mean, I couldn't tell if it was a single plant and thought there were probably many of them.

Back
Top Bottom