• TheGanjaMan94 - Northern Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GreenMachinee - Obama Kush

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Golfer420 - White Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am going out on a limb here and entering my first ever completed grow into the contest!!

her name is PEARLS. she came up with a partner called DIAMONDS who has pulled some
paul mccartney level shit to be here and alive today. but it's not about DIAMONDS, it's
all about PEARLS!!

she is a CROP KING auto NORTHERN LIGHTS. she came into being on may 15th when i decided
that i needed something fast to put in time while PRINCESS & CAMILLE (CK WHITE COOKES) grew
to maturity. autos were the easy choice and i love how the mini project nested in with what i
came here for and originally started.

my girl isn't the biggest or the fattest or any of that. BUT what she is, is the product of a lot of shared
knowledge. many, many people here went out of their way to offer help, advice and solutions to the many
little issues that popped up in the 100 days that PEARLS has been alive.

so me entering serves a few purposes :

1) i can do this!!

2) to give big thanks to all of these people who gave love to this plant :

welshpony
weaviem
snid
fuglyman
purpsmagurps
golfer420
old school 64
shiggityflip
indicaluvr
nismo12
fyffer
weenmeoff
smokesara
noob4x4grow
pigeons420

and everyone who was in on the Nutrient Disorder Problem Solver thread

i really hope i didn't miss anyone... :-(

3) to give love to the person who inspired this journey. PRINCE would NOT have approved of
this one bit. but on the day he died, i wanted to bring life back to the earth. i already have
enough kids, so this seemed to be a worthy compromise. he was a huge hero to me and this
will help me feel like i did something very organic and hands on. RIP PURPLE PAL.

PEARLS
POTM-00.JPG

PEARLS (detail)
20160901_191722.jpg

all that remains in the life of PEARLS is to snip some brown leaves per shiggityflip to prevent mold
and then 1 or 2 more days on trichome watch and then the snip...

so here's to this being the first of many for me and many more for all of you!!

:love:

:cheer:

:thanks:

p.s. big props to all the entries so far this month! there's some amazing plants.
for me, it's not about winning, it's about being able to even play the game with such
high level players!!

i am going out on a limb here and entering my first ever completed grow into the contest!!

her name is PEARLS. she came up with a partner called DIAMONDS who has pulled some
paul mccartney level shit to be here and alive today. but it's not about DIAMONDS, it's
all about PEARLS!!

she is a CROP KING auto NORTHERN LIGHTS. she came into being on may 15th when i decided
that i needed something fast to put in time while PRINCESS & CAMILLE (CK WHITE COOKES) grew
to maturity. autos were the easy choice and i love how the mini project nested in with what i

my girl isn't the biggest or the fattest or any of that. BUT what she is, is the product of a lot of shared
knowledge. many, many people here went out of their way to offer help, advice and solutions to the many

1) i can do this!!

welshpony
weaviem
snid
fuglyman
purpsmagurps
golfer420
old school 64
shiggityflip
indicaluvr
nismo12
fyffer
weenmeoff
smokesara
noob4x4grow
pigeons420

3) to give love to the person who inspired this journey. PRINCE would NOT have approved of
this one bit. but on the day he died, i wanted to bring life back to the earth. i already have
enough kids, so this seemed to be a worthy compromise. he was a huge hero to me and this
will help me feel like i did something very organic and hands on. RIP PURPLE PAL.

PEARLS
POTM-00.JPG

PEARLS (detail)
20160901_191722.jpg

all that remains in the life of PEARLS is to snip some brown leaves per shiggityflip to prevent mold

p.s. big props to all the entries so far this month! there's some amazing plants.
for me, it's not about winning, it's about being able to even play the game with such
high level players!!

Welcome! You came with some firepower. Beautiful! Also, loved prince. Partial to the revolution days, but NPG worked just fine for me too. I see where Diamonds (D to the I to the A to the M...) and Pearls came from. :) That second picture could be a centerfold!

all about PEARLS!!

1) i can do this!!

welshpony
weaviem
snid
fuglyman
purpsmagurps
golfer420
old school 64
shiggityflip
indicaluvr
nismo12
fyffer
weenmeoff
smokesara
noob4x4grow
pigeons420

PEARLS
POTM-00.JPG

PEARLS (detail)
20160901_191722.jpg

high level players!!

Dearly Beloved, we are stoked to see this entry by you Cylops! She is badass. Next time you need to name a girl Darling Nikki, that song has great meaning for me! I still remember the girl who used to sing it to me. Those were sweet times in the 80s...

thank you schtiggy!!

>>Welcome! You came with some firepower. Beautiful! Also, loved prince. Partial to the revolution days, but NPG worked just fine for me too. I see where Diamonds (D to the I to the A to the M...) and Pearls came from. That second picture could be a centerfold!

i love all eras of P's work, but my fave is the BLACK ALBUM/CAMILLE/SIGN 'O' THE TIMES era. there's so much amazing material unreleased from that era as well. so so funky!!

--

and to you shiggityflip!
big big thanks 2 U

>>Dearly Beloved, we are stoked to see this entry by you Cylops! She is badass. Next time you need to name a girl Darling Nikki, that song has great meaning for me! I still remember the girl who used to sing it to me. Those were sweet times in the 80s...

and i make a solemn promise right here that the next girl to hit the dirt will be called DARLING NIKKI.
viva the 80s!!

:thumb:

For the month of September I'm gonna go really, really small and enter my all organic Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Bubba Kush plant (pheno #1) that was grown in a 16 oz. solo cup and harvested at 60 days from switching to 12/12. Enjoy and best of luck to all you fabulous growers!:goodluck:

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Solo_Cup_Plant.JPG
G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Solo_Cup_Plant-1.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

heres an entry for the month...

dutch treat auto my number 6 plant, she was harvested 2 days ago, so still drying, sorry no smoke report on this plant. but what i've smoked of this strain so far has been a very nice blend of body and mind. good sleeper for sure. some smell sweet like fruit but this girl has that cat piss odor going on lol.

20160830_2025441.jpg

20160830_2021131.jpg

enjoy her please as much as i have and will.

thanks for your consideration folks.

oh, and...

have fun eh

now c'mon cola!!

that lil thing aint shwanky at all.

i think she has well surpassed that to the "super shwanky" lovin it bud. great work right there.

have fun eh

For the month of September I'm gonna go really, really small and enter my all organic Grand Daddy Purple crossed with Bubba Kush plant (pheno #1) that was grown in a 16 oz. solo cup and harvested at 60 days from switching to 12/12. Enjoy and best of luck to all you fabulous growers!:goodluck:

G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Solo_Cup_Plant.JPG
G_D_P_x_Bubba_Kush_Solo_Cup_Plant-1.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

My entry is Lost Coast OG by Emerald Triangle

She went 68 days in 12/12. There were 2 phenos, and this was the heavier of the 2. She smells almost entirely of gasoline and pine. Tastes similar too. She has a beautiful well rounded high. Extremely chilled without too much couch lock. The high also builds nicely each time you smoke. A great plant to grow and smoke.

She went into jars a few days ago, but I haven't weighed her yet. I'm guessing she will come in at about 120g dry.

Good luck to all the contestants this month. :thumb:

entry12.jpg

entry21.jpg

This is gonna be one hell of a contest this month.
Not only are all the entries beautifully grown plants but the photography has stepped up as well!
Totally awesome gallery so far. No easy picks this month.
Good luck to everyone. :popcorn:

:roorrip:

Heres an Incredible bulk plant grown during the winter. I cant remember if ive entered this plant before lol, i think i havent but could be wrong. Grown from seed. Cant remember the final dry weight but this strain always delivers both yield and quality. This was 1 of 16 plants grown under only 4 600w hps.....

20160315_214541.jpg

Here is my entry for Sept 2016.

Sage N Sour clone started in Dec 2015, grown under lights, moved outside in May 2016. Not the most photogenic lady, but she is large. The tent/greenhouse is 10'X 10' and no more room. She is growing in 15 gallon air pot with rock wool cubes using GH fertilizers. Capn' Style so to speak. She was trained and topped from the beginning, obviously.
DSCN29854.JPG
DSCN29872.JPG

Back
Top Bottom