Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GreenMachinee - Obama Kush

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Golfer420 - White Widow

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now open for voting. :thumb:

A consolidated list of all the entrants is available for your delight and delectation in the first post in-thread.

Except nismo12's. Sorry, nismo, you were just outside the 25 entry maximum. Look forward to seeing your girl again next month.

Good luck to the rest of you fabulous growers. :cheer:

Hi everyone, not sure if the contest is full all ready but I wanted to submit my first beauty. She's a Lemon OG Haze Auto from Nirvana. Growing her inside under LEDs, coco/perlite mix & GH Flora nutes. She's in her 9th week from seed, 37th Day of Flowering.

IMG_73777.JPG
IMG_73745.JPG

I'm rooting for you Nunu, what you've done in such a short time is impressive enough. But you've molded your plants beautifully, congratulations on such a nice auto flower.

KiG Nunu :green_heart:cheers

Thank you Snidrajsed very sweet. And :goodluck: to everyone, very impressive entries :)

I Can't Believe that I didn't enter Any Of The 420 Contests. Does it Matter If I Live & Grow In Canada? How Am I to Receive My winnings If- -I Do Win Any Contest? I really do hope I can get involved in these Contests. These Entries are Sweet to say the least. I still think I could-
-have Impressed a few of the voters with mine. :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

There's always next month to enter. Just make sure you post your entry by the 15th of each month.

In regards to shipping, this is written in the first lost with Rules and Prize info

"Shipping fees may apply to packages shipped outside of the U.S. We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs."

:thumb:

I Can't Believe that I didn't enter Any Of The 420 Contests. Does it Matter If I Live & Grow In Canada? How Am I to Receive My winnings If- -I Do Win Any Contest? I really do hope I can get involved in these Contests. These Entries are Sweet to say the least. I still think I could-
-have Impressed a few of the voters with mine. :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

When I gifted my prizes away there was a problem with the SNS products. They would not ship to the giftee in Canada. Otherwise I've never heard of any problem or costs associated with the prize packages. YMMV.

When I gifted my prizes away there was a problem with the SNS products. They would not ship to the giftee in Canada. Otherwise I've never heard of any problem or costs associated with the prize packages. YMMV.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GREAT NEWS & They Can Keep said Nutes I Would've Just Tossed them anyhow or given them to One Of My American Grow Family.
Either way, I Only Use BOTANICARE! No Contest I've tried Several From North American Companies & @ an Outrageous Expense too.
"When it comes to My Little Ladies However, Price Is Of No Consequence Eh" Anyhooow, I Found Botanicare along with my- -Secret Soil Recipe lol. Alot Of Things Factor In Here when it comes to MY GROW. I truly have come so far in respect to my knowledge- -about Growing since my 1st Cabinet Grow. I OWE Most Of Said Knowledge to THIS VERY SITE & ALL OF YOU!!! "Thanx By The Way"

"I You Everyone of You The Greenest Of Grows & The Heaviest Of Harvests"

Sincerely: Don D. :Namaste: :circle-of-love: :green_heart: :rollit: :Namaste:

As To Be Expected, I Figured I'd have to deal with possible Shipping Fees. However THEY CAN'T Charge Duty Because They're Won Prizes RIGHT?

For clarification.

Two of our valued sponsors, Sierra Natural Science and MagicalButter, no longer ship prizes outside the USA due to excessive postage and customs costs. Magical Butter's Australian site is a franchise and not directly associated with the prize.

Vapor Warehouse are also sadly unable to ship outside the USA due to "tightening regulations". They also inform me that "Any pens shipping within California will require an adult signature from someone 21+ due to new CA regulations (they are treating all vaporizers as tobacco product)".

In addition, customs and import duty on any goods will depend on the individual country or trading group. For example, where I am based, import duty on any goods from either the USA or China is utterly prohibitive.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not post publicly, however do feel free to PM any of the Moderators.

It's all about the honor of the title. :Namaste:

Good to have that information up Teddy...

Back
Top Bottom