01/12/2021 day 64 of 12/12
Outside temp 26 Rh 81% W 10 mph
Building temp 74.1 Rh 47%
Tent temp 76.0 Rh 49%
Canopy temp 80.2
Water temp 69.3 Water level Falling 2 gallons
TDS 295 ppm Falling was 309 ppm
Ph 5.9 Static now you work !
Well my day is over have two girls to pull ! Amber came to visit this morning, just who I was waiting for two days ago was major cloudy trichs with no Amber . Last pic of the 00 Kush. Acapulco Gold still has quite a bit of glass.

It must smell delish in there! Congratulations on the chop. :thumb:
I don’t run a carbon filter anymore and this has the strongest skunk smell I’ve grown. We took a joint off the dwarf with us to the disk golf game and on the way home mama opened the glove box and the skunk took the car over !

Yeah I forgot to close the sunroof 4” of snow in mama’s front seat !
Sunroof is for the sun west hippie! Not the snow!!

fawk that sucks man! I woulda grabbed my leaf blower trying to blow it out, in the mean time making it way worse...

I tried blowing out the snow in my boat a couple months ago... in my head, it was a brilliant idea..
it was not a brilliant idea..
:smokin:

Sponsor seeds contest

gotta funny for you ...seed related , for the first time in a while I deleted a bunch of emails ...two of which were an order confirmation and shipping number for a bc cannabis order <~ one of the legal ways to buy stuff online in my province , from our government.
guess What hasn’t arrived . And because I didn’t anticipate a problem I no longer have a way to track or investigate it ,

so

i can positively declare that our government not only charges $599 a gram , for editables . Yes, do the math peeps, $5.99 for a 10 mg candy , equals $599 a gram . But, you may never get your order also .
save your emails peeps!

gotta funny for you ...seed related , for the first time in a while I deleted a bunch of emails ...two of which were an order confirmation and shipping number for a bc cannabis order <~ one of the legal ways to buy stuff online in my province , from our government.
guess What hasn’t arrived . And because I didn’t anticipate a problem I no longer have a way to track or investigate it ,

so

i can positively declare that our government not only charges $599 a gram , for editables . Yes, do the math peeps, $5.99 for a 10 mg candy , equals $599 a gram . But, you may never get your order also .
save your emails peeps!
Wow , I can always use more seeds in stock . I’d learned from Grandpa Tokin the mother plant room only needs fluorescent T-5 fixtures and I tried it worked great !
Those gummies I’d have to take 20 of those my dosidos capsules were 175-225 mg , stoned as you could get !
Did you erase the trash also ?

01/13/2021 day 65 of 12/12
Outside temp 29 Rh 81% SSW 5 mph
Building temp 73.9 Rh 49%
Tent temp 75.8 Rh 48%
Canopy temp 80.3
Water temp 71.6 Water level Falling 1/2 gallon
TDS 287 ppm Falling
Ph 5.9 Static
Trichs on the Acapulco Gold are still like glass !

Wow , I can always use more seeds in stock . I’d learned from Grandpa Tokin the mother plant room only needs fluorescent T-5 fixtures and I tried it worked great !
Those gummies I’d have to take 20 of those my dosidos capsules were 175-225 mg , stoned as you could get !
Did you erase the trash also ?
I fucking did ...can you believe it ? And apparently , it synced on my phone, iPad, and desktop .
like what are the odds.
with any luck the pick up for delivery card will still arrive , but I’m not going to hold my breath .

To be fair, that's like saying a baker is charging you $20 for two cups of sugar. Sorry about your order! I make sure that none of my devices are set as IMAP, so deleting on one has no effect on the rest.
With professional equipment you can easily achieve a 30 percent return. It is pretty wickedly overpriced i think ? :(
I think of all the editables I can make with just 2 grams of extract .. and well .. now I’m just going to medicate because it makes my head hurt hahaha

Back
Top Bottom