500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

i cant wait to see how big the stems are on these things when all done. Gunna have friggan bark growing with a family of BlueJays living in the canopy lol

Can't forget the horde of elves living in the trunks of those trees

Blue Dream Haze still being retarded
IMG_63784.JPG

Sage'N'Sour Bulking out
IMG_63794.JPG

818 Headband is turning into a crazy tree
IMG_63803.JPG

Blue Dream is going to have a few thousand buds on this plant
IMG_63823.JPG

You'll have enough medicine to help a small country. Great plants, I love watching the outdoor grows, the immense size never ceases to amaze me. Sage-n-Sour has formed so beautifully great job, can't wait to see them come into flower.

:goodjob:

I wish my malawi gold was a third of those plants I would be straight tripping balls over my success. But stealth requires small containers unfortunately (methinks my next big purchase will be land in a legal state.). Now Dank, are you trimming by hand at this scale? You warrior you. Insane Rooster did a large plant and found trimming with a modified drill expeditious on those long colas. I've got the crazy Popeye forearms from thirty years of arborculture and think I would be hard pressed to hand trim twelve pounds of bud. (Plus scissors are kinda tiny in my paws) Energy and time wise, lol I would be going into shavassana after a few hours to meditate... Also one other thing are you doing a lot of foliar feeding? What is that schedule like? Thanks.

I have a few people that are going to help me trim. I will be hand trimming all top colas, and will be borrowing a trimming machine from a friend to do all the little buds. Then I'll check over buds after trim machine to make sure they are all acceptable.
I have been foliar feeding once every 2 weeks. My drip line is set to run 25 minutes every other morning.

I wish my malawi gold was a third of those plants I would be straight tripping balls over my success. But stealth requires small containers unfortunately (methinks my next big purchase will be land in a legal state.). Now Dank, are you trimming by hand at this scale? You warrior you. Insane Rooster did a large plant and found trimming with a modified drill expeditious on those long colas. I've got the crazy Popeye forearms from thirty years of arborculture and think I would be hard pressed to hand trim twelve pounds of bud. (Plus scissors are kinda tiny in my paws) Energy and time wise, lol I would be going into shavassana after a few hours to meditate... Also one other thing are you doing a lot of foliar feeding? What is that schedule like? Thanks.

Thank you very much. This is my first year growing with these strains, I'm very excited for 818 Headband and the Sage'N'Sour. I will be starting my indoor journal soon once I get an a/c for my room. I will be taking clones from 818 and Sage, and keep best one for mother and flower the rest.
Hello Dank420Girl. I've been watching quietly from the start but can't keep quiet any longer. Magnificent plants, great job! The 818 is in my yard every year, and in case she's new to your garden, you'll be very, very happy.

Happy sun loving plants. All I keep thinking is wow that is going to be a whole lot of trimming lol

Back
Top Bottom