5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

I have three kids. Using one hand comes natural after the first year lol

:scratchinghead:

Is this SFW or should I wait till I get home to watch ... and do I even want to ??! ;)

Lmao and the having three kids story did not help that ? at all lol

Just taking some pic of Monster Train bud sites.
20140411_205549.jpg
20140411_205519.jpg
20140411_205535.jpg

Right on. you got a good plan. I have two real close friends to me that have cancer I grow for free. I do not charge my fellow friends a dime. When I get those seeds going and get clones I am going to give all my friends that are growing all they need to get these high CBD strains out there. Right now most of them the stores have and making all the money off of them and it piss's me off cuz my good friends and my son need them and can not afford them. My two friends are both living on ssi. I should say trying to get by. They are in there 70's at least we can do is give them free meds for the few years they have left. But our world is built on money,power,greed but there are lots of people like me that do not believe in that and will help people in need. Anyways enough of that. I just got done doing the flower trimming prep on my Monster Train. Will post pic in a min.
yup im all about the compassionate aspect being on disability i understand now how hard it is before i fell apart i made 5 times what i get now i had to learn how to budget and after bills theres literally 20$ left,so i quit all luxuries like drinking,smoking,renting movies going out to eat etc,etc, so knowing what its like i dont have the heart to charge sick ppl anything growing is the only way i can afford to have it, and it does help alot with pain, and from what ive seen alot of other ailments too, it does my heart good to see the joy and comfort it gives them, thats payment enough, like anybody i like my toys but i dont mind driving a 27 yr old truck or living in a doublewide, cuz i know one day it will all change, im helping ppl and meeting all sorts of kick ass individuals online and in person
i like your kindred attitude, the greed monsters are diying off and more and more aware and accountable ppl are stepping up :thumb:

Lmao. I have done it. I know I have done over 60+ clones off of her. I almost feel bad not to let her get laid and pop some seeds. Speaking of that i am growing some regular beans of Hawaiian Haze and if I get any males I will be taking some of his pollen for some ladies. That I think I will start a new forum for that.
lol i built an aero cloner and it works so good i clone stuff i dont need and end up giving away and tossing most of em, its just so cool to see roots popin in as little as 4 days, but i will always prefer plants from seed they just grow better and produce more, and breeding is something im passionate about you just never know when your gonna make the next white widow or chemdawg gem strain i daydream about what crosses i can make with my collection lol im a certifiable weed geek:geek: :rofl:

Hey so your side lighting are t-8's or t-12's, my question is do you know of any L.E.D. lights that make a light bar similar in shape to t-8 4ft long light fixture?
i think topled has some aquarium lights that might work and i have seen some strip type leds somewhere, lush are rectangular but that would be insanely expensive side lighting lol

Hey so your side lighting are t-8's or t-12's, my question is do you know of any L.E.D. lights that make a light bar similar in shape to t-8 4ft long light fixture?

They are T8 one is 6500 and other 2400 in each fixture. I am looking at some of the led T8. I know know one using them that is a grower. I know there is low watt and high watt led t8 out there.

There's a company, Whoops! Lol. (Just wanna grow weed, not advertising) They have a 4ft long growbar. Pricey and don't know what it's capable of. :peace:

Does come with 10year warranty, don't see that everyday.

There's a company, G2growled. They have a 4ft long growbar. Pricey and don't know what it's capable of. :peace:

Does come with 10year warranty, don't see that everyday.
I will check them out now. Thanks for the heads up on them. I have been looking at adding led sides to my whole flower tent.
Pm me when posting a message with a company that does not sponsor 420mag.
If you can click on edit and block out that company before 420mag see's it.

Store run complete. 20 degrees and snowing all is good and heading up to the grow rooms. Man I tell you things add up quick even when I pay 10% above cost. Pay to play lol its all good. Happy Growing to you all from the Mile High snow city.
20140413_162337.jpg
20140413_162352.jpg
20140413_162552.jpg
20140413_162613.jpg

Just a heads up on some messages I got. I will have the how to scrog video and how it do final lower trimming video done tonight and will have them up on my YouTube page tonight or tomorrow. I not sue if I will post them here. If you messaged me and would like me to post them here please let me know. They are going to be longer video then the ones I have done.

Wow I have my accounts all out of wack. Ok a long list of update pics for this thread. Here is the bag of Monster Train after trimming all the veg form her legs for the final Cola growth in flower time.
20140413_213438.jpg

Now Some pic of her in flower for the first week.
20140419_040349_3_bestshot.jpg
20140419_040502_1_bestshot.jpg
20140419_040610_6_bestshot.jpg
20140419_040818_Richtone_HDR_.jpg

Now for this last Friday pic with should of been 14 days or so in flower.
20140419_040946_Richtone_HDR_.jpg
20140420_205420.jpg
20140420_205443.jpg
20140420_205500.jpg
20140420_205623.jpg

More on Monster Train coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom