Good morning 420 Magazine

@bluenoserjoe After week 8 of flower; to get the White Widow to turn white you will need to reduce her light schedule down to 8 hours for the next two weeks. This will cause additional development of the trichomes and should give it a white appearance.
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.

Time for an short update of my current grow. I have made some changes from the original plan. I removed the scrog net due to not getting the stretch I needed to fill the net. Working under a net can be very difficult if I done get the the height and stretch needed.
This White Widow would of never fill the net; so I set her free.

I will be changing her light schedule soon.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine

@bluenoserjoe After week 8 of flower; to get the White Widow to turn white you will need to reduce her light schedule down to 8 hours for the next two weeks. This will cause additional development of the trichomes and should give it a white appearance.
I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.

Time for an short update of my current grow. I have made some changes from the original plan. I removed the scrog net due to not getting the stretch I needed to fill the net. Working under a net can be very difficult if I done get the the height and stretch needed.
This White Widow would of never fill the net; so I set her free.

I will be changing her light schedule soon.

Tok..
looking great my friend,,,,some awesome colas dude,,,,,just got a quick question you might be able to help me to understand abit more,,,,,,so yeah Im feeding the GH lucas formula 1:2 M+B ok and adding calmag,,,ok so just trying to get to grips with everything and on my last grow, I had what I think, was a magnesium issue late in flower which after abit of looking about an doing some research i think it was down to the Led light itensity,,,,,so just trying to make sure everything is on point this time,,,,,,so yeah what Im trying to figure out is how much Calmag to add in PPMs as not to over do it an have a lock out,,,,so say Im feeding 800ppm an coming into early flower,,,,,how many ppms should be made up of Calmag,,,,any advice would be great my friend just a rough guide to keep things steady,,,,,,but so far so good,,,,and yeah 1 day my grow will bursting at the seams just like yours my friend (we learn from the best)Im learning summits every wk,,,,so yeah hope all is well your sides an happy growing an all the best you have been a great help

o yeah what Im trying to figure out is how much Calmag to add in PPMs as not to over do it an have a lock out,,,,so say Im feeding 800ppm an coming into early flower,,,,,how many ppms should be made up of Calmag,,,,any advice would be great my friend just a rough guide to keep things steady,,,,
When I use the Lucas Formula my cal-mag is about 200-250 ppm's. I find this works best without burning her.

Hope this helps.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I have switched mine to an eight hour cycle on Tuesday. Problem is (not a problem at all) I spotted a bit of amber on a few buds at that time. This round I am looking for some energetic smoke to keep the daytime fires burning hot. Have lots of night time pot. I am afraid to let her go another week. Another check on Friday evening will tell if the lights go out and a harvest on Sunday. I know my better half won't be sorry to see it go , maybe the neighbors as well. LOL :passitleft:

Time to change the nutrients and I will be doing my last flush for this grow. She is coming along nicely, can't wait to see the white appear. Overall, very easy strain to grow, and I may do her again in the near future.

I checked my trichomes this morning before lights out and I notice they are starting to clump together. Sorry, I cannot take images of trichomes at this time. Today make the third day on this schedule. My guess is around day 7 or 8, the white should be visible. Maybe sooner, this is the first time I am trying this schedule.

These are some current images, and I hoping to do a set of fifteen images to show the change.

How are you doing @bluenoserjoe ?
Is she showing yet?

Tok..

Thanks @StoneOtter and @CaptainLucky for you kind words.

I am about 10 days or less from harvest; hoping my little experiment works. She is coming along nicely with some nice solid buds. I have been letting the temps drop a little at night to produce some additional colors.

I have started a GSC, so that will be my last DWC for this winter. Temperatures are dropping fast on the east coast, so keep your ladies warm. It's a cold one out there.

Tok..

Thanks @StoneOtter and @CaptainLucky for you kind words.

I am about 10 days or less from harvest; hoping my little experiment works. She is coming along nicely with some nice solid buds. I have been letting the temps drop a little at night to produce some additional colors.

I have started a GSC, so that will be my last DWC for this winter. Temperatures are dropping fast on the east coast, so keep your ladies warm. It's a cold one out there.

Tok..
That WW is just mind blowing, btw how many bud sites is she? Has to be as many if not more than Shed’s record. CL🍀 :goodjob: :bravo::high-five::thumb::cheer::adore:

Thanks, for the compliment @CaptainLucky and congratulation on the MotM win, the title looks good on you.
Now it's time for more titles.

I am not sure how many buds site there currently are, but I feel honored to be compared to Shed. He's a fantastic grower and mentor.

Edit: just changed out my filter on my portable RO system. This ppm's was 20 when I changed it, I normally run zero.

Grow well my friends,
Tok..

Good morning 420 Magazine. I hope all is well with you and yours.

The White Widow is coming along, but she is still swelling and enlarging her buds, yes even with 8 hours of light. I can see swelling bud development, and I may keep her on the schedule a little longer. We'll see.

She well be harvested when she done and no sooner.

Here are some current images from the last week.

Like most experiments, some times it needs to be done a few time to validate the result

Tok..

Time to change the nutrients and I will be doing my last flush for this grow. She is coming along nicely, can't wait to see the white appear. Overall, very easy strain to grow, and I may do her again in the near future.

I checked my trichomes this morning before lights out and I notice they are starting to clump together. Sorry, I cannot take images of trichomes at this time. Today make the third day on this schedule. My guess is around day 7 or 8, the white should be visible. Maybe sooner, this is the first time I am trying this schedule.

These are some current images, and I hoping to do a set of fifteen images to show the change.

How are you doing @bluenoserjoe ?
Is she showing yet?

Tok..
Beautiful plant Tok. Just gorgeous and so evenly spaced on the buds. Wow. Btw - my white widow turned white just as a matter of course. I kept it cold at night, that was it. She was ghostly white.

Back
Top Bottom