Good morning 420 Magazine. I hope all is well with you and yours.

The White Widow is coming along, but she is still swelling and enlarging her buds, yes even with 8 hours of light. I can see swelling bud development, and I may keep her on the schedule a little longer. We'll see.

She well be harvested when she done and no sooner.

Here are some current images from the last week.

Like most experiments, some times it needs to be done a few time to validate the result

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
awesome my good friend,,,,she seems to be abit like mine,,,,,no stretch an proper squat an really bushy,,,,but she looks fab,,,,,and yeah she looks similar just a few wks behind,,,,but been learning alot thanks for all the detail an excellent info,,,,,,,all the best an happy growing

Thanks for stopping by @spab1311
Your journal is coming along nicely.

I mentioned earlier, that I might take a break from doing journals for a while; well that's not going to happen. I am currently talking to one of our light sponsors and they would like to sponsor a few of my grows. More to come on this in the near future.

I have more than enough strain selections, that I am not looking for a seed sponsor.

Every morning when I tend to my White Widow, I notice her buds still swelling up and getting larger and harder. Currently harvest date is pending on plant (trichomes) development. I think I may of switched her to soon to the new light schedule. I have time and plenty of medication to let this develop more.

I am current selecting strains for my summer grow.

Tok..

It's that time again.

The White Widow is still pushing forward. No significant developing with the trichomes, but they are still swelling.
She is still on week 8 of @Prescription Blend nutrient schedule and hoping is finishes up before I run out of these nutrient. I have other nutrients, but was hoping not to change nutrient lines at the end of the grow.

No real issues with the ph, so she is feeding well. She has been averaging a 100+ ppm's a day drop. The solution change starts with 1150 ppm's by the next morning she is around 1000 ppm's.

At this stage of the grow it is mostly talking; then showing a big different in the grow.

Tok..

I want to give a big shout out to @Prescription Blend Thank you.

I had mention I was running low on their nutrient line, with a chance of running out, before I was finished with my current grow. They were kind enough to reach out to me; to tell me they are sending me enough nutrients to finish this grow. Now that's a sponsor.

The nutrient line is awesome, and IMPO pretty basic to use to achieve great result. At first I was skeptical, but that did not last long, once I seen how my plant was responding and developing. The only things I was adding was Rapid Root, Hydra-Guard, and on occasion a little cal-mag that's it.

One of the best nutrient lines I have used; if you haven't try them, you should give them a try.
Try it, you'll like them.

It's that time again.

The White Widow is still pushing forward. No significant developing with the trichomes, but they are still swelling.
She is still on week 8 of @Prescription Blend nutrient schedule and hoping is finishes up before I run out of these nutrient. I have other nutrients, but was hoping not to change nutrient lines at the end of the grow.

No real issues with the ph, so she is feeding well. She has been averaging a 100+ ppm's a day drop. The solution change starts with 1150 ppm's by the next morning she is around 1000 ppm's.

At this stage of the grow it is mostly talking; then showing a big different in the grow.

Tok..
looking great my friend must soon be time for chop is it,,,,

I want to give a big shout out to @Prescription Blend Thank you.

I had mention I was running low on their nutrient line, with a chance of running out, before I was finished with my current grow. They were kind enough to reach out to me; to tell me they are sending me enough nutrients to finish this grow. Now that's a sponsor.

The nutrient line is awesome, and IMPO pretty basic to use to achieve great result. At first I was skeptical, but that did not last long, once I seen how my plant was responding and developing. The only things I was adding was Rapid Root, Hydra-Guard, and on occasion a little cal-mag that's it.

One of the best nutrient lines I have used; if you haven't try them, you should give them a try.
Try it, you'll like them.
That’s a beautiful girl you have my friend and I’m also going to be using @Prescription Blend for my Golden Tiger grow. CL🍀 :woohoo: :popcorn::Namaste:

Thank you for stopping by and the kind words @spab1311, @StoneOtter and @CaptainLucky
looking great my friend must soon be time for chop is it,,,,
It won't be long now.

Prescription Blend is going to be happy when this plant wins POTM+ ! Get lots of good pics!
@StoneOtter Thanks for the compliment, but I don't believe it is good enough for PotM.

That’s a beautiful girl you have my friend and I’m also going to be using @Prescription Blend for my Golden Tiger grow. CL🍀
The @Prescription Blend nutrients it always produces excellent results

Well it's that time again.

The @Prescription Blend nutrients are definitely shining through in this growth development. Buds are still swelling and still pushing a little bit of new growth. I will be harvesting this one within the next two weeks; the trichomes are still clear and starting to cloud up some.

The @MedicGrow Fold-8 has been preforming like a gem, it is only set at 80%, but that's all she needs. I am still getting use to the size and that okay, it fills in my 4x4 tent a little tight, but I get the wall to wall coverage I wanted.

It won't be long now.

Tok..

The @Prescription Blend nutrients are definitely shining through in this growth development. Buds are still swelling and still pushing a little bit of new growth. I will be harvesting this one within the next two weeks; the trichomes are still clear and starting to cloud up some.

The @MedicGrow Fold-8 has been preforming like a gem, it is only set at 80%, but that's all she needs. I am still getting use to the size and that okay, it fills in my 4x4 tent a little tight, but I get the wall to wall coverage I wanted.

It won't be long now.

Tok..
Whoa man, that plant is insane. She looks like she whitening up for you at the end here! Those buds are fat and look dense, and the side shot tells the real story. AWESOME work. :adore:

Thanks for stopping By @Jon
Hope all is well with you and yours.

Whoa man, that plant is insane.
@StoneOtter mentioned that I should enter her in for PofM.
My image quality lacks in talents, but you never know, I might just give it a go.
If I do it is to showcase the sponsors.

The trichomes are telling me not yet, soon, but not yet.
Too many clear ones still.

It won't be long now, she is down to a gallon of water a day.
I find my plants drink less as it come to the end.

I have a small GSC waiting in the wings, currently in my 2x4.
That will be my last DWC for this season, thinking about setting up my Growboxes for my summer grows.
I normally do 4 to 6 plants during the summer months.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

It won't be long now.

Tok..
Great job on your girl TR 😍👍CL🍀 :woohoo: :thumb::popcorn::Namaste:

Thanks for stopping By @Jon
Hope all is well with you and yours.

@StoneOtter mentioned that I should enter her in for PofM.
My image quality lacks in talents, but you never know, I might just give it a go.
If I do it is to showcase the sponsors.

The trichomes are telling me not yet, soon, but not yet.
Too many clear ones still.

It won't be long now, she is down to a gallon of water a day.
I find my plants drink less as it come to the end.

I have a small GSC waiting in the wings, currently in my 2x4.
That will be my last DWC for this season, thinking about setting up my Growboxes for my summer grows.
I normally do 4 to 6 plants during the summer months.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Ah, you have a 2x4, right! I have a question for you: my agreement with Val requires me to begin a full, start to finish, grow in the 4x2 with the XS1500 Pros as soon as these autos are finished. I’m psyched for it, but obviously it can only be one plant, right? I’m thinking one plant and make a flat canopy that is in essence a 4x2 rectangle. Or do you think I’d get more yield from two small plants maxed side by side? In this size tent it’s like 6 of one and 1/2 a dozen of the other, you know? My gut says one plant. Any thoughts you could share? Thanks!

Thanks for stopping by @Jon

I believe I will end up with the same requirement. I will be growing one in my 2x4 and probably use a net with the @ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro. I have not decided if I will use the SIP method, but the chances are good.
I’m thinking one plant and make a flat canopy that is in essence a 4x2 rectangle. Or do you think I’d get more yield from two small plants maxed side by side?

You can do two plants, but once they get of flowering, they will be competing for the light. If you are using only one XS 1500 Pro, it may struggle on the perimeter coverage, so I believe you will be better off with one large plant.

Hope this helps.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: Sorry about that @Jon I see you will be using two lights in your 2x4. It will be an epic grow.

It's that time again.

I need to get into the habit of posting everyday or every other day.
Anyways here's today's.

Not much to update except her current condition, White Widow is doing fine, drinking 1 to 1 1/2 gallons a day; with a steady drop of about 80 to 100 ppm's. I will be harvesting her around the 1st of the month. Overall, I believe @Prescription Blend is one of the best nutrient lines I have used for sometime, and is totally responsible for this plant size and look. Thank you, @Prescription Blend

Here are some images of her current status.

Well this one has her days numbered; time to get the GSC moving along.

Oh, I almost forgot Thank You again @Prescription Blend I have received your nutrient line you sent.

Prescription Blend has been gracious enough to send me this, they are great, and they sent me this to prove how great they are. What a sponsors.

Tok..

Thanks for stopping by @StoneOtter

She will be going into the dark period at the end of the month, and 48 hours or so later I will harvest her.

I have a small GSC waiting for the tent.
This time I grew her specifically for a 4x4 scrog net.
I wanted to do it with this White Widow, but I did not plan ahead and did not get the stretch I needed for the net.

I will be starting a journal soon for the GSC, after that I will be committed to grow for Viparspectra for a few grows.
First will be one plant in a 2x4.
I haven't selected the strain yet, but will be soon. I am think about growing a couple seeds I received from a private growers across the pond.

Grow well my friend,
Tok..

edit: some of the seeds are from the UK and other places.

Another one down, another one down, another one bites the dust.

This is am images of her once I took her out of the tent.

She looks different outside of the tent, in a good way.

This journal has ended, just the comments remain.

Tok..
That’s a very impressive girl TR did you count how many colas? CL🍀 :thumb: :popcorn::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom