A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Yeah I do my man, and same goes for me. I love seeing you and trich just growing some damn awesome plants. Just makes my heart happy to know that we did our shit, served our country, and now we can sit back. Work this bs civilian job and partake in the great stuff in life. Like cannabis!!! Hopefully I can grow some good plants this frost grow like you did on yours !

Well I got the new girls all tucked away in the tent and I started flower nutes on the Trans Siberian today.

20160116_191151.jpg

Atrain, I've started a new journal, to get a head start on the planning stage with more brains than mine working through the particulars. I wanted to let you know I'm starting with an auto perpetual grow. I'll be doing some photoflowering strains too, but in a separate space. I can't give up Carnival, and they haven't made that one auto yet. Now I have a home again. I was beginning to feel lost. :laughtwo:

The link is in my signature line. I'll let you know when things start to grow. I won't be planting until Feb 4th. This first grow I'll be following Cajun's recommendations for oil production, but the next batch in the perpetual will be all Mephisto, and I'll need your input there. :love:

Hello Atrain, Im planning to do some outside auto flowers this Spring and it seems you are the resident expert on autos. Im an experienced grower but do to a short grow season and cold weather can only grow certain strains. So Im hoping with the autos I can grow some new stains to me. I plan to try Jack Herrer but not sure what else. Ive read your life cycle and feed schedule and learned what I could about autos. If you have any recommendations on strains or tips on growing autos Id appreciate it. You certainly know your stuff.

Haha atrain hopefully beach sand and not that nasty ass sand over there ! Yeah my man trichgobbla we sure do just some how find each other and as always we just click. Military is like it's own huge fraternity.

Can somebody please get me a box of blue grid squares?
Left handed crescent wrench?
Or an exhaust sample?

Back
Top Bottom