A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Mid May to early October usually. Yeah I dont usually train or clip the top or anything. I grow indica heavy strains normally like last year I did a Northern lights and some critical kush some THC Bomb too. I want to try some good sativas with the autos though. I will still do my indicas though they produce very well and get me through the year. I do start them indoors but Ive never flowered indoors.

Short stuff auto purple amnesia...... 1 pint of soil.... pain in the arse really... the 1 quart are fun..... this one can't sit up on its own due to the tap root bowing the bottom of the pot. Takes watering 2 times daily... one is a feed and one is a trait water. She's getting the equivalent to 2ml/L across the board and using advanced feed schedule
20160118_103500-1.jpg

Short stuff auto purple amnesia...... 1 pint of soil.... pain in the arse really... the 1 quart are fun..... this one can't sit up on its own due to the tap root bowing the bottom of the pot. Takes watering 2 times daily... one is a feed and one is a trait water. She's getting the equivalent to 2ml/L across the board and using advanced feed schedule

Honest newbie question; the roots are bowing the bottom of the pot because they have outgrown the pot, right? And because the roots have outgrown the pot, that's why she takes two waters a day?

Just trying to get a gasp on if I've actually got a gasp on things or not.

20160118_103500-1.jpg

haha I'm trying to work out weather holding her back like that is cruel lol
Be safe .

Oh yeah she could have been 250 grams I'm sure of it lol.... here's what I do ... I have say 50 strains in my lock box .. when one interest me or my wife I take it out and do a small pot run... I usually get between 1 and 2 zips and it's a good sample... if it's something they prefer then I pot it in my 5 or 7 gals and grow it out... if it's not a preferred smoke no sense in having 5 or 6 oz of something you don't treaty care for

And it's always fun to see what you can do..... push yourself... how many folks can get 1.5 zips with a pint of medium?

Oh yeah she could have been 250 grams I'm sure of it lol.... here's what I do ... I have say 50 strains in my lock box .. when one interest me or my wife I take it out and do a small pot run... I usually get between 1 and 2 zips and it's a good sample... if it's something they prefer then I pot it in my 5 or 7 gals and grow it out... if it's not a preferred smoke no sense in having 5 or 6 oz of something you don't treaty care for

And it's always fun to see what you can do..... push yourself... how many folks can get 1.5 zips with a pint of medium?
Heck yes my man! How do we know we can climb that wall unless we try? You'll never remember the times you said maybe you'll only regret the times you didn't say fugg it!

1.5 zips off a pint! Heck yes brother train! This is how wee doooo itttt..tell me you remember that jam

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

That's hilarious that is exactly the vision I had reading trichgobbla's post. Skating at the rink as a teenager trying to talk to girls
We are somehow linked my dude, lol, cause that's exactly what I was thinking. Except I was that little shit who was zooming round in 5 wheel speed skates lol.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

Back
Top Bottom