A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Trichgobbla I got to call bs on you my man! I think you are good enough, don't be p hard on yourself ! I pray I can harvest a fraction of what you have your tent. Your a great grower!

Atrain your tent looks wonderful ! 4 little sprouts are nice alongside the small pots. I just made an order of the mephisto genetics, I couldn't hold off any longer, not after seeing how much you like them! Stay high my friend
Man, it's always an amazing day when I get to wake up to comments like this bro.., Thank you bro, with everything I got. I doubt I would be as driven as an individual if it wernt for growmies like you pushing me along.. Much love my dude!

Trich has a set of mephisto running too.... looking very green in his buckets
Train your the man sir! I feel your my biggest fan, lol. It's a fuggin honor brother, to say the very least.. (p.s. I'm your biggest fan believe that) haha!
Oh yes sir Mr atrain. He has a deep blue c and Tyrone special going. Little balls of green they are! He's doing some great things over there on the highway of leds
Most appreciated gents. I'm glad to call this place my home with people like ☝☝☝ those above and around me..
Much love 420!!!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

Screenshot_2016-01-20-12-42-18-1.png

I would love to see a picture of dry dr.feelgood bud. That one is extraordinary :)

Ask and you shall revive my brother

What's up guys the last run is all dried up and the final weight out of the all short stuff tent is 14.3 oz

Not too shabby.....
Oh heck yes brohamms!! Bruh, you making me want to try my hand at soil my man!!?!?!!?
Most excellent pull (I might just have to stick with autos for a minute train)

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

That offer open to new members? Because I'm about to ask you to accept my shipping address! :)

Can I be next in line? That Dr. Feelgood looks daaaaaamn good. :love:

A-Train, thank you auto god for providing the base for my feeding schedule. :thanks:

Haha I will get in line behind smokey and arteekay!! I'll pm you the address :)) haha better yet atrain how bout I just come out and I can indulge in your wonderful accomplishments that you achieve time and time again. I can see it now atrain, we go out for a nice hunt.. maybe fowl, or some big game. Would be fantastic, then we could come back, me, you, Mrs. Atrain could go to lovely dinner! Honestly would be the best damn vacation I've had in years haha:)

But moral of the story is BEAUTIFUL nug my man.

Back
Top Bottom