A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Atrain definitely loving the journal i will b droppin my first Dp autos very soon the results are mind blowing with your feeding schedule is it water feed water, water feed feed or feed feed feed hope my question makes since

Happy growing mate

Ok cool makes since more feedings heavier yields thanks for the speedy response... Something you might like to try out is humbolts secret golden tree its a all in one additive so no need for big bud, bud candy, b52, overdrive etc... Literally see results within hours of feeding and i believe its organic smells lik fish shit lol really tho its nice shit base nutes cal mag and golden tree shit is crazy good can be used in both veg and bloom

Back on topic guys this is a marijuana forum , but 10 months would definitely be a dream. Having your kids take part in that is amazing, I've got a hard enough time getting my friends to get their licences.
I'd like to sneak in a pic of some Aurora Borealis looking norther lights to get things back on track lol:thumb:
2016-01-20_21_04_34.jpg

Thank you definitely happy to b here at 420mag everyone is very friendly... Been flushing hve a few experimentals going still small will taje pics today not sure will have time for the after pics as i worl today... But definitely will get those for yu

Hell i cant even change my profile pic let alone upload a pic lol still pretty new to the whole forum thing

Hi Izzy you will need to go to the black tab at the top of the page that says Gallery , in the drop down menu click on upload photo's .
All pics have to be uploaded to the site first .
after you have done this all your pics will be in your profile under Gallery .
from there when you want to attach a pic to a comment just click on the camera icon above where your writing your message .
Hope this helps .
Be safe .

The first and last two pics is the same plant all coco fibers the other two mix of coco and ffhf both at different ratios the all coco is growing the healthiest and fastest

Back
Top Bottom