A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

The new light is hung and both setup so they can be adjusted independently to get the best light per plant. The Trans Siberian is starting to pack on size now and the resin is going everywhere already. And the 2 new beans have popped and should be fully emerged tomorrow. I need to Start a journal for the new girls but havent decided if I want to continue making new ones per grow or make a perpetual or yearly journal.

20160118_214635.jpg
20160118_220432_HDR.jpg

We are somehow linked my dude, lol, cause that's exactly what I was thinking. Except I was that little shit who was zooming round in 5 wheel speed skates lol.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420
Man I used to get dropped off at rink for Christian skate night and hope I would be allowed to stay a little while after it was over when they turned the lights down and had skate dancing. Man, bringing back so many old memories.

Thanks Atrain Im loving all the damn room in this 3x4 secret jardin tent. I think Im going to grab 1 more 300w LED that way I can have 2 LEDs for the more mature plants 1 per plant and 1 LEDs setup over 2 seedlings that way I can have everything on a 30-40 day rotation between harvests until around September when the outdoor Papaya should be ready as its a short heavy Indica that finishes pretty fast. Then late September mid October the outdoor OG Kush and Deathstar will be ready. I think Im going to give the Auto Ultimate a shot next set of beans and possibly the 2Fast 2 Vast.

Digging the setup Baxter. My wife saw the post after you got your tent up and said "why don't you have a shelf like that in your tent?". Had to explain our closet won't hold a tent that size that has a shelf. I think you'll like having the individual LED"s. I went that route a couple weeks ago and the flexibility of having multiple units is pretty sweet.

Digging the setup Baxter. My wife saw the post after you got your tent up and said "why don't you have a shelf like that in your tent?". Had to explain our closet won't hold a tent that size that has a shelf. I think you'll like having the individual LED"s. I went that route a couple weeks ago and the flexibility of having multiple units is pretty sweet.

shelf allows vertical use of space..just say'n ;)

and place for an Elf :)

Here's what my tent looks like atm.... I start the small pots when the big plants are 30 days or so from being chopped. Then they get up a little size the big ones are chopped and the small ones tower over the sprouts but do not block the light. By the time the sprouts get large enough to need the entire tent the small pots are chopped.-

I see folks making the "mini dwc" in the Solo cups comp it's really cool and I hope it works. But the key for me in small pots of growing is treating it as a "passive hydro" system..... using a soiless medium (coco or peat) then watering 2 or 3 times daily with run off.... that's a passive hydro system and the root mass doesn't have to be as large to do the same job... if you notice the guys who run passive hydro with drip feeds pull massive weights from 1 gallon pots
20160119_134954-1.jpg
20160119_134945.jpg

Heck yes my man! How do we know we can climb that wall unless we try? You'll never remember the times you said maybe you'll only regret the times you didn't say fugg it!

1.5 zips off a pint! Heck yes brother train! This is how wee doooo itttt..tell me you remember that jam

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

This is how we do it, its Friday night and I feel alright.....

Trichgobbla I got to call bs on you my man! I think you are good enough, don't be p hard on yourself ! I pray I can harvest a fraction of what you have your tent. Your a great grower!

Atrain your tent looks wonderful ! 4 little sprouts are nice alongside the small pots. I just made an order of the mephisto genetics, I couldn't hold off any longer, not after seeing how much you like them! Stay high my friend

Back
Top Bottom