A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

I hope they look half this nice when dry!!!

Screenshot_2016-01-14-22-18-56-1.png
Screenshot_2016-01-14-22-19-00-1.png

I am new to this sight, and have yet to view the gallery, let alone vote on anything.
This bud cluster is not only worthy of a bud of the month ribbon, it the epitomy of perfection! Well done sir, a true inspiration!

Hello my dear friends... just woke up from the night shift and saw all of the gracious comments.... you guys are an inspiration really.. all of the kind words and positive vibes really could motivate any one with a soul to strive for greatness. I'm not going to lie when I first started growing I joined many many forums. Most of them were filled with negative energy and nay sayers and A LOT OF AUTO BASHERS lol. But not 420. The folks here have always been world class and that's what makes me keep coming back and also putting in the extra effort to help anyone I possibly can and still be in the midst of such awesome growers that constantly inspire me to take it to the next level.

GG thanks for your support as always a positive and welcome visit in my threads, especially from a future MOTM winner ;)

Baxter - looking great my man you really took well to the indoor advice. I should have kept it to myself now I just created way too much competition for me in the contest lol

Sweet sue - as you know I'm the furthest thing from a no til farmer there is but I do know my lights in a closet and autoflowers ;) you know I'll be with ya every step of the way in your tiny closet journey, (if you'll have me)

Trich - my man.... ypu already know the respect I have for ya brother. Your a positive outgoing dude that grows amazing freaking plants and I'm glad your here on 420 to share that... HEY FOLKS ..... if ya don't know "trich" yet , you will sonn. Go to his journals and watch the madness.

Dr. Ziggy - thanks a lot bro. I have idolized your work since I first joined 420, ypu are the man

Im am so glad I went with the tent I did the removable shelf is so nice and I also picked up a inline filter system for $15 at walmart. And the 2nd LED will be here Monday so I will have the Trans Siberian under 1 and the Durban and Tangie under the other until around Valentines day when the Trans Siberian should be about ready for harvest.

20160115_103835.jpg
1452872512246846181605.jpg

baxter , I just wanted to see if you have checked that water filter is ok for plants , i'm sure iv'e read somewhere about salt build up .
Something to do with what the filter is made off , I know you can't use britta filters .
Be safe .

Im am so glad I went with the tent I did the removable shelf is so nice and I also picked up a inline filter system for $15 at walmart. And the 2nd LED will be here Monday so I will have the Trans Siberian under 1 and the Durban and Tangie under the other until around Valentines day when the Trans Siberian should be about ready for harvest.

1452872512246846181605.jpg

How will you use this Baxter? And congrats on the superior haul on that Berry Ryder. :high-five: You guys are making it difficult to get out the door today. :laughtwo:

Hooking it up to the sink im on city water so its high in chlorine. I usually fill up a 3 gallon jug and use a big airstone in between watering. Also im using promix so i dont think its a huge issue like hydro.
I keep a 35 Gallon Rubbermaid trash can with lid in my grow room filled with water and a pump. of course air stones those are a must. The pump is hooked to a hose that comes out the side near the top of the trashcan going through it and out. The pump is on a switch I just flip on water comes out. But yes, a bit overkill for just watering. But a smaller scale might save you alot of hassle sir. And it's always good to have for an emergency flush..

Sent from my SM-T230NU using 420

Hello my dear friends... just woke up from the night shift and saw all of the gracious comments.... you guys are an inspiration really.. all of the kind words and positive vibes really could motivate any one with a soul to strive for greatness. I'm not going to lie when I first started growing I joined many many forums. Most of them were filled with negative energy and nay sayers and A LOT OF AUTO BASHERS lol. But not 420. The folks here have always been world class and that's what makes me keep coming back and also putting in the extra effort to help anyone I possibly can and still be in the midst of such awesome growers that constantly inspire me to take it to the next level.

GG thanks for your support as always a positive and welcome visit in my threads, especially from a future MOTM winner ;)

Baxter - looking great my man you really took well to the indoor advice. I should have kept it to myself now I just created way too much competition for me in the contest lol

Sweet sue - as you know I'm the furthest thing from a no til farmer there is but I do know my lights in a closet and autoflowers ;) you know I'll be with ya every step of the way in your tiny closet journey, (if you'll have me)

Trich - my man.... ypu already know the respect I have for ya brother. Your a positive outgoing dude that grows amazing freaking plants and I'm glad your here on 420 to share that... HEY FOLKS ..... if ya don't know "trich" yet , you will sonn. Go to his journals and watch the madness.

Dr. Ziggy - thanks a lot bro. I have idolized your work since I first joined 420, ypu are the man

Atrain looks like you may get another led haha hurry up and win so I can win next month with my Trans Siberian. Then ill just fill my tent with flowers for everyone to enjoy

I keep a 35 Gallon Rubbermaid trash can with lid in my grow room filled with water and a pump. of course air stones those are a must. The pump is hooked to a hose that comes out the side near the top of the trashcan going through it and out. The pump is on a switch I just flip on water comes out. But yes, a bit overkill for just watering. But a smaller scale might save you alot of hassle sir. And it's always good to have for an emergency flush..

Thanks for the info trich ill watch for any build up with the new filter.

It pretty amazing how we manage to keep even a small corner of the web free "for the most part" of negativeity and hate. This is truely a great tool and place for every one to come together and share knowledge. Its a wonderful thing when a common intrest brings people togther and this is by far the best canna fourm out there. Lol

I just saw your photo of the sparkly pine cones on the eye candy thread and came here to check it out. Lots of great stuff. I may try another auto one day :cool:
Also - fully agree on UV being good for bloom. I run UV tubes in last three weeks of bloom too.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing your knowledge and pictures :cool:

@slayer44 man, I feel the same way. I've been to alot of other forums. And there is alot of stress coupled with drama o most ever thread. As a man of peace, I try really hard to steer away from negativity. This place makes it a lot easier to do so

I have a couple of questions for you guys and girls

1 greenhouse seeds say their autos will flower at any photo period of 12-18. what will happen if i keep it at 20/4 or more
2 can i keep training at pre flower period these 2 girls are about to finish week 3. is this the right time to get my lights up or i can keep training for 2-3 weeks more cause i wanna make them as bushier i can before giving them height
917_953_954_972_957_945_0763.jpg

917_953_954_972_957_945_0762.jpg

Back
Top Bottom